Mass. high court upholds gun storage law

Mass. high court upholds gun storage law

There are 2 comments on the Boston.com story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Mass. high court upholds gun storage law. In it, Boston.com reports that:

The highest court in Massachusetts has rejected challenges to a state law that requires gun owners to keep their weapons in a locked container or equipped with a safety device.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Since: Nov 11

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jan 30, 2013
"Wait a minute Mr. Thug, I have to get into my gun safe to protect myself."

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 30, 2013
How'bout that "skill saw" or cheese grater?

A stupid law from any perspective. One that has NO real safety motive; meant only to punish. No sane person interested in protecting themselves and their family is going to abide by this nonsense. The idiots who voted this in should be voted OUT. There will be no measurable benefit from this, and more likely negative consequences when some following this asinine law are murdered or maimed because they didn't have ready access to their self defense tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Aug 17 Megyns Menstruation 32
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Aug 17 Tea bag suicide c... 82
News Gary Johnson on charitable donations: 'Almost n... Aug 13 Le Jimbo 2
News Trump says GOP convention speaker list 'totally... Aug 6 WasteWater 16
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 2 Big Bad John Roberts 67
News Mitt Romney vacations with family during GOP co... Jul '16 Patrick Aei 2
News Mitt Romney's stance on gay rights and healthca... (Aug '12) Jul '16 Topeka Boycott 6
More from around the web