Obama, Romney clash on economy in first debate

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney greets passers-by as he makes an unscheduled stop at a Chipotle restaurant in Denver, Tuesday, Oct.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Teleprompterless Obama

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama looked like a 3rd grade boy who stuttered and wanted to change the subject over and over again. Without his script on a teleprompter, Obama is an idiot. Yes "the smartest boy in the room" is an idiot without being told what to say.

Conversely, Governor Mitt Romney was poised and VERY GOOD at highlighting Obama's many many blunders and unfulfilled promises.

GAME MATCH POINT! BRING IN A NEW, QUALIFIED, PRESIDENT! VOTE FOR ROMNEY/RYAN IN NOVEMBER!
taxfreeromnee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Teleprompterless Obama wrote:
Obama looked like a 3rd grade boy who stuttered and wanted to change the subject over and over again. Without his script on a teleprompter, Obama is an idiot. Yes "the smartest boy in the room" is an idiot without being told what to say.
Conversely, Governor Mitt Romney was poised and VERY GOOD at highlighting Obama's many many blunders and unfulfilled promises.
GAME MATCH POINT! BRING IN A NEW, QUALIFIED, PRESIDENT! VOTE FOR ROMNEY/RYAN IN NOVEMBER!
you're a fool of the highest order. You actually believe anything either of them say? Are you challenged mentally? They lie like rugs.
Donna Oaks

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

RIGHT-ON! Obama was shown to be the brainless Alinsky robot he really is. Without someone telling him what to say, the bullschit artist is mute and looks like a complete idiot.
Teleprompterless Obama

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Thank you. Even detractors and democrats agree that Governor Romney cleaned Obama's clock!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney lost again. Romney loses because he lies. Romney loses because he is a loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Polls: LOL, it must have been that crack about executing Big Bird and firing the moderator...to his face.

Romney's likeability still sucks because, hey, Americans still hate a flipflopping, lying weirdo who says that Americans are moochers.

Romney is a moocher. He only wants to be in the WH to give himself a $100M tax break. He would really like to be King Romney but will settle for being GOD.

Yes, Romney believes he will be God soon. Ask him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Obama wins on health care and on empathy and likeability.

Tie on taxes but only because Romney lied, lied, lied and then lied some more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Seniors should remember that Romney is doubling down on killing Medicare by 2016. That is what the $716Billion is about:

Obama: extend Medicare solvency
Romney: kill Medicare by 2016

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, Romney, in his litany of lies, is also lying about Medicare changes only affecting those 55 and younger.

That is total BS.

Romney would eliminate Medicare by 2016 which is what Republiscums have wanted to do all along. Republiscums want to see middle class families bankrupt taking care of seniors. Other seniors would be in the streets bankrupt and dying in pain without health care.

That is the Republiscum wet dream.

They get giddy at the thought of millions suffering so they can give tax cuts to Romney and sons.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Throughout the debate, Bishop Rmoney looked like he was crying. That didn't look presidential.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Donna Oaks wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT-ON! Obama was shown to be the brainless Alinsky robot he really is. Without someone telling him what to say, the bullschit artist is mute and looks like a complete idiot.
Why did Bishop Rmoney call his sons (all five) liars during the debate??? Wasn't he their teacher?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

The Romneys are a family of pathological liars. It must be genetic.

Romney was suffering from flop sweat. I think he must have taken something caffeinated or had a flush from an energy drink. He was really weird.

I thought he was going to have a heart attack or just starting jumping up and down. Instead, he chose to threaten the moderator's job and run over him in his typically rude and bullying manner.

Some of the talking heads equate his weird jumping jack routine with energy. I think it was some version of speed-you-up.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
The Romneys are a family of pathological liars. It must be genetic.
Romney was suffering from flop sweat. I think he must have taken something caffeinated or had a flush from an energy drink. He was really weird.
I thought he was going to have a heart attack or just starting jumping up and down. Instead, he chose to threaten the moderator's job and run over him in his typically rude and bullying manner.
Some of the talking heads equate his weird jumping jack routine with energy. I think it was some version of speed-you-up.
When his eyes were watering and he was clenching his jaws to form that sort of smile, I was afraid he was having a nervous breakdown. He seemed to cry whenever he was caught in a lie. It was like he KNEW at the bottom of the screen a fact checker feed was scrolling beneath his large salt and pepper Jimmy Neutron bobble-head. If you are 55, you're Medicare is safe. If your wife is 54, she's screwed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

get ready for November you obama idiots...

sophomoric performance by the jerk-in-chief last night

AMERICA FOR ROMNEY !!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

LOL. Look for Romney's upper lip glistening with sweat. He took something, the question is what was it and is it legal. Maybe it is prescription. He claimed exhaustion a few weeks ago and all he is doing is campaigning

Obama is working the toughest job in the world and campaigning and having to put up with Romney's pathological lying.

Every single person is screwed in Romney's I Hate Medicare world. That $716 Billion in savings is what keeps Medicare from becoming insolvent by 2016. Under the Ryan/Romney plan current Medicare seniors are screwed as the plan changes in just four years.

Obama did miss the opening on that one. That one is a true zinger and fact based unlike Romney's litany of lies.
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
LOL. Look for Romney's upper lip glistening with sweat. He took something, the question is what was it and is it legal. Maybe it is prescription. He claimed exhaustion a few weeks ago and all he is doing is campaigning
Obama is working the toughest job in the world and campaigning and having to put up with Romney's pathological lying.
Every single person is screwed in Romney's I Hate Medicare world. That $716 Billion in savings is what keeps Medicare from becoming insolvent by 2016. Under the Ryan/Romney plan current Medicare seniors are screwed as the plan changes in just four years.
Obama did miss the opening on that one. That one is a true zinger and fact based unlike Romney's litany of lies.
hahahaha

OrganSuxdix, obama was laughable last night...just like his presidency

keep spinning Oregansuxdix !
ROMNEY Landslide

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

thousands and thousands of libtards on suicide watch today
taxfreeromnee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ROMNEY Landslide wrote:
thousands and thousands of libtards on suicide watch today
why would we kill ourselves when you're the one we want to die?
Not So Fast

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

ROMNEY Landslide wrote:
get ready for November you obama idiots...
sophomoric performance by the jerk-in-chief last night
AMERICA FOR ROMNEY !!!!
First debate between John Kerry and George Bush, Kerry slaughtered Bush.

I remember Republicans everywhere crying, wailing, "He's finished. Kerry just clobbered him."
Listen Up

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
First debate between John Kerry and George Bush, Kerry slaughtered Bush.
I remember Republicans everywhere crying, wailing, "He's finished. Kerry just clobbered him."
You sure like living in the past don't you Mr.Senility. The fact is that your big Democratic ego prevents you from admitting that Governor Romney made a good showing last night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••