Locations for disaster food stamps

Locations for disaster food stamps

There are 2 comments on the WWL-AM New Orleans story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Locations for disaster food stamps. In it, WWL-AM New Orleans reports that:

DCFS Announces DSNAP Locations, Alphabetic Order of Service Applicants should go to DSNAP sites only on designated day to speed service BATON ROUGE -- The Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services today announced locations where residents of nine parishes can finalize their application for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-AM New Orleans.

Amy

Hammond, LA

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Does anyone know how this works? If you're approved, do you get the benefits there, at the site? Or do you have to wait for something to come in the mail?
Aha

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Do anybody know when and where the locations sites for Port Allen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... 6 hr Francis the talki... 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 hr Regolith Based Li... 218,797
News Our Views: Obama's legacy for Louisiana Thu lalady 1
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11) Wed Jean foley 558
News Weird 4 mins ago 9:09 p.m.Me-ouch! La. kitty ge... Jan 8 Xstain Mullahs 5
News Part 1 -- Louisiana Third Circuit Affirms Conno... (Jul '09) Dec 27 Nancy 11
News Lawmakers face flood of inauguration ticket req... Dec '16 Le Jimbo 2
More from around the web