PART 2: American Integration Experime...

PART 2: American Integration Experiment American

Posted in the Louisiana Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jun 30, 2012
16) QUESTION: Does anyone actually know where (Mr. Columbine) Michael Moore lives. I wonder if he, Al Gore and Nancy Pelosi have any black neighbors?
17) FACT: Even though I live in a gated community, I actually have many wonderful neighbors of all races, creeds and colors! Though, I must admit the biggest and most beautiful homes in my neighborhood belong to them “dam” very-well educated Asians! I use the word “dam” facetiously, because in reality I am very proud of the Vietnamese progress in New Orleans, Louisiana and around throughout the entire world.
18) TRUTHFULLY: As ole Mark Twain would often say,“The Lilly White Liberals”: don’t want anyone fu(kyn with dar nyggyrs!
19) FACT: If you “Truly” want to help a man-teach him how to fish-don’t make him totally dependent on you by giving him fish!
20) FACT: President Bill Clinton was the Greatest President since John F. Kennedy!
21) FACT: During the Clinton Presidency the U.S. Economy was robust, and he and Newt Gingrich worked together closely to design a Government Program (Workfare) that actually taught millions of Americans how to fish, how to function and how to become a contributing members of society!

22) FACT: If you continually give people “Gifts” two things are likely to occur-first they become dependent on “Gifts” and sadly, they soon start to feel as though they are entitled to “Gifts”. Hence, the Entitlement Crisis in America today! We as a Nation have drifted so far away from the Kennedy Mantra; “Ask not what your country can do for you, but, rather, what can you do for your country”!
23)FACT: When the gifts stop coming “That’s when the shyt really hits the Fan”!
24) FACT: I ask that question to myself each and every day and I constantly pray for God’s Guidance in everything I do and everything I say and more importantly everything I write, tweet, blog and post!
25) FACT: If you want to see what happens to people when they become totally helpless on the Government watch the following video!
26) FACT: American socialized programs were originally designed to provide people with the necessary supports until he or she could get back on his or her feet. Sadly, these socialized programs have become a way of life for far too many Americans.

27) FACT: Workfare is the only socialized program that has ever been designed to actually get people back on their feet and back to work.
fatuous1
www.marktraina.webs.com
FACT: IF I READ SOMETHING THAT DOESN’T CAPTURE MY HEART, IT WILL NEVER INSPIRE MY PEN!(TRAINAISM)

FACT:“WHEN I WRITE FROM MY HEART, I DON’T EVER HAVE TO GUIDE MY PEN!”(TRAINAISM)

FACT: Education is like a set of keys opening the doors to success!(TRAINAISM)

FACT: The richest man I know is also the best educated, because his mind is capable of taking him any place in world that he wants to geaux on a whim!(TRAINAISM)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 205,629
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... Aug 28 Captain Yesterday 38
News Obama has no plans to end vacation to visit Lou... Aug 27 kuda 51
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast Aug 26 Sally 11
News News 9 Mins Ago White House says feds doing the... Aug 25 barefoot2626 58
News Presidential golf: Scandal for thee, but not fo... Aug 23 Slade surfer Thom... 13
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug 23 Le Jimbo 78
More from around the web