Young black thugs need to be put down like dogs : School psychologist sparks civil rights group fury

Full story: Daily Mail

A school psychologist working with deprived African Americans has sparked fury from civil rights groups after saying that black thugs should be 'put down like the dogs they are'. The married 55-year-old has even accused 'black thugs' of 'declaring war on the American way of life' and adds that 'the real terrorist lives among us'. Offensive: Mark ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pair of Socks”

Since: Dec 06

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Hit dog hollars,..

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

Not really surprising. There are many pigs like this one. Pigs who execute 14 year old kids in an electric chair, and then go to f!ck their fat sows with a sense of pride in a duty well and faithfully done. Oh, and my apologies to the pigs, who are actually kind and good-hearted creatures and don't deserve being compared to this evil pest.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

My experience at HACC was that some professors behave decently until they gain tenure. Then, once they achieve it and feel protected from dismissal they tend to go berserk. Sometimes that berserknes includes racism.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Judged:

...this is wot I've alwayz advocated.........wasting resources on these young kneegras makes no sense at all!.........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

That's horrible.

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Truth Hurts,...

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Show Me wrote:
Truth Hurts,...
so does ignorance...

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Clean up your Trash,

Leonard, 22, of Montgomery is charged with using a .40-caliber pistol to kill three people and wound three others at a pool party near the Auburn campus on June 9. Former Auburn football players Edward Christian, who had quit the team because of a lingering back injury, and Ladarious Phillips, who was transferring to Jacksonville State University, were killed along with DeMario Pitts of Opelika. Wounded were current Auburn player Eric Mack and two Roanoke men, Xavier Moss and John Robertson.

Leonard faces three counts of capital murder and two counts of second-degree assault, as well as a warrant for attempted murder that hasn't been served yet. A Lee County grand jury will decide whether to indict him. A date for the grand jury to meet has not been announced.

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

over two people thinking the other person was trying to stare them down.

Nice Culture you have there, at least he didn't step on his Air Force ones,...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Show Me wrote:
over two people thinking the other person was trying to stare them down.
Nice Culture you have there, at least he didn't step on his Air Force ones,...
or park too close to his trailer.

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

This is just my experience growing up in the rural South in a town that was half black and half white. Poor black people tend to live in run-down subsidized apartment buildings in towns and cities. These are commonly called "the projects". In very rural areas, poor blacks tend to live in tiny, run-down, self-built houses. These are very much a step below mobile homes in terms of size and quality of life. Think battered tin roof and bare wooden walls and roughly finished wooden floors. There are a few blacks that live in mobile homes but it fairly rare. The paradox is that the blacks that live in mobile homes are not the bottom dwellers. The people in the projects and run-down houses are worse off than someone that has a private mobile home so these people tend not to be trashy at all, but a little more affluent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Show Me wrote:
This is just my experience growing up in the rural South in a town that was half black and half white. Poor black people tend to live in run-down subsidized apartment buildings in towns and cities. These are commonly called "the projects". In very rural areas, poor blacks tend to live in tiny, run-down, self-built houses. These are very much a step below mobile homes in terms of size and quality of life. Think battered tin roof and bare wooden walls and roughly finished wooden floors. There are a few blacks that live in mobile homes but it fairly rare. The paradox is that the blacks that live in mobile homes are not the bottom dwellers. The people in the projects and run-down houses are worse off than someone that has a private mobile home so these people tend not to be trashy at all, but a little more affluent.
i don't know what TRAILER PARK you've seen but a mobile home is not a trailer. The people who live in TRAILERS are in the same boat as those who live in the PROJECTS. Both subsidized, government assisted, and area secluded. Superiority complex may cause some to think one is better than the other. Same as with black and white.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know what TRAILER PARK you've seen but a mobile home is not a trailer. The people who live in TRAILERS are in the same boat as those who live in the PROJECTS. Both subsidized, government assisted, and area secluded. Superiority complex may cause some to think one is better than the other. Same as with black and white.
LMAO this guy is bragging about living in a mobile home...LMAO!!!

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO this guy is bragging about living in a mobile home...LMAO!!!

Hey stupid,

i don't know what TRAILER PARK you've seen but a mobile home is not a trailer

Is your Boy bragging,....

Hey mighty White skin ibn your picture

“Pair of Socks”

.Beats an Ace High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>or park too close to his trailer.

trying to feel super',....
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

In the very near future ALL blacks and other civilization destroying evil non-White vermin will be declared domestic terrorists. Rex-84, King Alfred Plan, Turnsole etc will go into effect. That's what the FEMA camps are for, can you dig it???????

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

I feel somewhat guilty but I feel the same way about redneck racists.They live like animals,act like animals,they are anti-social worthless breathers.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

I don't know what to say anymore. I'm just sick of the violence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Klaus666 wrote:
In the very near future ALL blacks and other civilization destroying evil non-White vermin will be declared domestic terrorists. Rex-84, King Alfred Plan, Turnsole etc will go into effect. That's what the FEMA camps are for, can you dig it???????
you mean domestic terrorist like the Colorado movie theater killer?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>you mean domestic terrorist like the Colorado movie theater killer?
That was just an unemployed, angry, young, white kid on depression medication. He even got bullied in school, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••