Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173881 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82828 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The price I pay is obviously supporting your pathetic arse, woody. You should have a little more respect for those that clothe and feed you. Slavery was an aspect of the Old Testament, but it's obvious that it wasn't the only aspect, since God delivered His people from slavery in Egypt. Get a grip and quit cherry picking for your own glory woody.
It was only temporary. Now they're dead and licking his toejam.

PARADISE!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82829 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, I installed the sand mound. Oh geez, and the gubmint had NOTHING to do with it except dictating policy on it's size. Yep, they're so great! I believe that's called BUREAUCRACY!
No, that is called our society making rules so that people too cheap to do what is right don't dump their shit in ohter people's water supplies...

very simple concept. i can understand why you can't comprehehnd it...
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82830 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I support myself, thatnk you...
regardless of which testament it was in..your god myth clearly said that slavery was OK.
Sure you do woody. LOLOLOL!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#82831 Mar 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So then all offspring from the same two parents would look identical to each other. Do you look identical to your bro/sis?
The process is called "recombination", tard.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/...

Try harder to focus this time. You might get it eventually, but I'm not holding my breath considering how slow you are.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82832 Mar 25, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then i went further to ask you what brought about the stars and the likes, you refused to answer.
The use of language or grammar can never answer or fit in into spiritual grammar or language.
Understand that!
Actually it can, as long as we all agree to speak English. Your problem is you want metaphysical answers to scientific questions or scientific answers to metaphysical questions. Once you realise that ne'er the twain shall meet then the realisation of reality begins to dawn.

St. Croix valley

#82833 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case dude, God would be here in the flesh. mmmmm. As I recall, He sent His Son to cancel out the previous laws which included slavery. Stop living in the past dude. No one else is.
Actually, he said he didn't cancel them, just that there would now be two seperate ways to follow this multi-faced god...sheesh, learn your bible...

regardless, why would a real god EVER condone slavery?

face it, your man-made cult is a myth...
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82834 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that's not the case. You could win the lottery or inherit a trust fund and you'd still have to pay taxes. But on the other hand you are free to leave.
However the services provided by the Government must be paid for by the economy somehow. Currently the chosen practice is capitalism. If you don't want to be a "slave" you could always vote for the Communist party if you prefer. That way everyone's benefits are the same no matter what they do and no-one is subservient to the other.
When the dependents outweigh the contributors (which has become the case) taxes become unbearable and unfair. Can't you feel that burden in the queeeeen's realm?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82835 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have, I installed the sand mound. Oh geez, and the gubmint had NOTHING to do with it except dictating policy on it's size. Yep, they're so great! I believe that's called BUREAUCRACY!
Wellllll, I've always thought bureaucrats were in league with the devil.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82836 Mar 25, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Well... East Berlin, PA is within smiting distance of Dover... you know... where the lying fundie nut-bags got their asses handed to them by a conservative federal judge over teaching IDiocy in public achools
Heh. The PA didn't click until now, for some reason I thought she was posting from a German IP!

Don't you guys have any of your own names?

;-p
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82837 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably had something to do with the fact they were still living on local soil, lying about their gross income and not paying their fair percentage.
Nope, it was their profits that were scrutinized. Until the tax structure and code is re-vamped in this country it will remain unfair.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82838 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that? Our gubmint would have it that we worship them. So how's your kneeling coming before that queeeeeen?
Quite good. I stand up when it's time to kneel and sit down when it's time to stand. No-one's arrested me for it yet. In fact probably causes less fuss than when one of your people don't say 'In God We Trust' when saying the Oath.(shrug)
CBOW

Dover, PA

#82839 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only temporary. Now they're dead and licking his toejam.
PARADISE!
Satan's will taste so much better, dude. Let me know what it reminds you of.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82840 Mar 25, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he said he didn't cancel them, just that there would now be two seperate ways to follow this multi-faced god...sheesh, learn your bible...
regardless, why would a real god EVER condone slavery?
face it, your man-made cult is a myth...
A real God is far too busy to worry about that.

The funny part is that they all think they're gonna spend forever with him. Then he noticed they invented reality TV and he said "Screw that sh t, they can all die thinking they're atheists!"
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#82841 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you had it. Unfortunately you don't.
"Inspiration" means jack. Lotsa people claimed to be "inspired by God" back in the sixties when they made great music.
Turns out they were just high.
They were inspired of a distilled spirit not the Holy Spirit,also there is the spirit of the world (i.e Satan)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82842 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
When the dependents outweigh the contributors (which has become the case) taxes become unbearable and unfair. Can't you feel that burden in the queeeeen's realm?
But that's not actually the case, is it? Your Government has had a bad habit of giving all the billionaires and trillionaires tax breaks while depending on the working class to pay all the taxes. No wonder you're having problems.(shrug)
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#82843 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't the foggiest. I mean, it's YOUR batshit story.(shrug)
The sun and moon were created on the 4th day, and there was a source of light before the creation of the sun and moon.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82844 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was their profits that were scrutinized. Until the tax structure and code is re-vamped in this country it will remain unfair.
Yeah, so Mike the mechanic has to pay 40% of his earnings and struggle to send his kids to college while the rich pay 40% and are forced to buy only one yacht instead of two this year. Boo hoo.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#82845 Mar 25, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub. You're preaching. Preaching is spam. If you haven't grasped by now we couldn't care less about your baseless religious beliefs.
I am not preaching just showing the facts to refute these so called man made theories, that are just guesses

St. Croix valley

#82846 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
you could always go to another country where the taxes are lower...where would that be nad still provide the standard of living we have here?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#82847 Mar 25, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's will taste so much better, dude. Let me know what it reminds you of.
Who, you mean this guy?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f3/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Southeastern Louisiana University Sorority Memb... (Apr '08) 21 hr RoomieAide 371
News Bobby Jindal warns of immigrant a invasiona in USA Tue Asian Guy 13
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11) Aug 25 rev paul 453
News Following Lafayette theater shooting, 'Trainwre... Aug 8 Quirky 89
News Amite mayor pays $270,000 to settle Medicare ch... (Aug '08) Aug 7 Chuck Pulliam 2
News Wal-Mart Stole Jamie Lynn Spears Breast-Feeding... (Sep '08) Aug '15 diana 26
News Governor orders investigation of Planned Parent... Jul '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web