Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 3,663)

Showing posts 73,241 - 73,260 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
You can not use machines under the guise of science to disprove an eye witness accounts.
Guesses or manipulations are nothing but worthless.
You are an atheist, that is it.
Charles, what are these eyewitness accounts which you keep referring to?
I can show you three witnesses who say that Goldilocks is guilty of trespassing.
Does that prove anything?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Robertson wrote:
woodtick57 wrote:
Demons don't actually exist...
that's some nice 10th century thinking you have there, Chip.
Charles Idemi saidL
If they don't, why do we dream moving from place to the other while our bodies are still sleeping on the bed.
Think!
Demons are responsible for dreams?
Genesis 20:3 says that God came to Abimelech in a dream.
I Kings 3:5 says that God came to Solomon in a dream.
Matthew 1:20 says that an angel appeared to Joseph in a dream.
Matthew 2:12 says that God warned the wise men in a dream not to return to Herod.
Genesis 41 says that Pharoah had a prophetic dream.
Daniel 7 says that Daniel had a prophetic dream.
How about Jacob's ladder, recounted in Genesis 28:12?
And conclusively, there are evil spirits( demons and other satan cohorts) and good spirits( angels and holy spirits).

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You got me wrong, but what i was trying to explain, was the evidence of a spirit, demons we all know are spirits, so, if we can dream, then there is a tendency that demons do exist.
Demons, we all know are myths. there is no logical reason to think that since animals dream there are spirits or demons. that really is 5th century thinking you doing, chuck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, christianity IS a cult. it is the perfect example of a cult. it is the cult by which all other cults are measured.
Christian is a faith or belief, Buffoon.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity is a faith or belief. Period.
Cult. brainwashing, indoctrinationg cult. by definition...

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Robertson wrote:
That means it's not a cult?
Define "cult."

Charles Idemi wrote:
Christianity is a faith or belief. Period.

So is Hinduism.
So is Buddhism.
So is Judaism.
So is Zoroastrianism.
So is Christian Science.
So is Mormonism.
So is Seventh Day Adventism.
So is the Unification Church.
So is Scientology.
So is the Baha'i Faith.

Now will you please answer my question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm..chuckie..we actually have a mummified/frozen body of a neandertal. real flesh and blood.(dried blood..) we have taken DNA from good ol Otzi, the frozen Neandertal and we know for a fact they were a different species than humans.
welcome to the 21st century chaz!
Phew!
No evidence for neanderthals, it is just one of the many guesses or projections fabricated by liars in the name of science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes chuckie, there is lots of evidence of human from nonhuman evolution. a clear progression in the fossil record.
creationism has nothing. nada . squat. zilch.
this points out what a cult your religion truly is...it leads its adherents away from the truth of the real world.
Explain that clearly or vividly?

Taizhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
Read through what he said, he said that the catholic Irish south have some form of hatred for the English( Brits), of which i spoke against it and further presented the English contributions to the world.
Oh, the British have made significant contributions to the world?
That's wonderful!
I suppose that entitles the British to treat the Irish any way they please?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
You or any one else can never disprove the word of God, impossible!
In the case of Genesis, there is an element of truth in the creation accounts unlike evolution.
Though, there are no concrete evidence for Adam and Eve, but one can not rule out the possibility of a first man and woman.
Yes one can.

The evidence is overwhelming.

That you refuse to look for it is your weakness and fear.

"Life is a warm short moment.
Death is a long cold rest.
You get your chance to try
In the twinkling of an eye
80 years with luck
Or even less."

Free Four-Pink Floyd

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, on the case of Noah's accounts and the flood, you guys still can not conclude that there was/ were nothing like flood in that region, so again, you guys have not completely disprove the bible.
The bible doesn't say that there was a flood "in that region".

The bible says the flood was worldwide and covered the highest mountains.

That has been unequivocally disproven.

Have you ever read your bible?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> May be you do not understand what i have been saying.
No one has ever defeated God.
You are going to end up as a soil, adding nutrients to the earth while God's work definitely will continue.
More of your empty trumpets.
Of course I understand the point is do you actually understand – I think not

You are making a statement based on bronze age mythology and expect everyone to bow down and worship goddidt because you do

Thousands of gods have been defeated, more by inaction than conquest, tell me how many people worship Ra now, or Aten or Thor, or Mbombo or Borr or Anu or Venus – all forgotten except for archaeological curiosity, in the art world and some minor cults

How about Sheela na Gig, a common deity in the christian faith, to the extent that her image can be found in thousands of christian churches that you and just about every other christian knows fook all about, yet another forgotten and defeated god.

There are more than 3700+ named deities, many of them long gone from memory, yours is just one more. Faith (FAITH)– F – A – I – T – H – in that god is declining at an alarming rate. Ask your church leaders to tell you the truth (or look on the internet) and I believe you will be astounded by the rapid decline in christianity, assuming of course that you don’t stick your head in the sand and you accept what your church leaders tell you

Yes and so are you going to end up adding nutrients to the earth as are we all. I have already explained this to you so why do you feel the need to threaten me with what is going to happen anyway?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And finally, Bill, the Exodus again, was/ is a story that you guys can completely disprove, you guys can not come to the final conclusions that there were no Israelite presence in the land of Egypt, there was.
So from all these premises, you guys can not conclude that the bible is completely wrong.
Don't challenge what you can not challenge or defeat.
You should take your own advice.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Lastly, exaggerations, manipulations, guesses, projections and the likes, in the name of science, can never be compared to eye witness accounts.
Period.
What eyewitness accounts?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
The question that should be asked is when does a cult become a religion?
Christianity started out as a Jesus cult. And take notice that Saul, the Christian hunter renamed to Paul, became the biggest influence on the church. And he wasn't even an Apostle.
I guess back in those days, they still needed a venture capitalist to get that business off the ground despite its communist ideals.
Nothing new under the sun, indeed.
Paul was the first marketing and advertising executive.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> For admitting that there was a first man and woman, you have admitted that, the bible is valid.
Wrong.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, there is no basis for human from non human evolution. This makes creation's accounts to be generally acceptable.
Wrong again.

Does it ever hurt to be wrong all the time?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the British have made significant contributions to the world?
That's wonderful!
I suppose that entitles the British to treat the Irish any way they please?
Thomas, I object to you stereotyping modern British with 17th century dogma. The Irish are a great people in general however there are some murdering bastards who wish to make there opinion national opinion, no matter who they kill in the process. I live in Lancashire, not far from Liverpool, the whole area has a high Irish population and I am well aquatinted with many Irish people who hate what the ideas of nationalism has done to their country.

I have been injured and my aunt maimed by the hatred that 17th century (and earlier) war stirred up. Ireland was not a catholic country back then and is not now, look at the facts, look at the polls, look at the demographics, particularly on Northern Ireland. They show a country that is contrary to what the IRA and other murderers in the name of their god claim Northern Ireland predominantly wants to remain part of the united kingdom.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And that does not make that all accurate.
The evidence for neanderthals relating or connecting is uncertain.
That is the reason why human evolution from non human, to date is a farce.
Yes it does make it accurate, it is NO LONGER uncertain, hence the links I offered showing proof. However I realise you worship a bronze age god so why should you take any notice of modern research?

You are welcome to live in your own dream world of godidit but that is not going to change fact

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Eye witness accounts are one of the least reliable forms of evidence, especially when they are recorded second hand or a generation later.
So, you rather prefer the use of machines that have neither brains nor heart. Too bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,241 - 73,260 of112,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••