Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199570 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#77726 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, there is no basis for human from non human evolution. This makes creation's accounts to be generally acceptable.
Wrong again.

Does it ever hurt to be wrong all the time?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#77727 Feb 28, 2013
Thomas Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the British have made significant contributions to the world?
That's wonderful!
I suppose that entitles the British to treat the Irish any way they please?
Thomas, I object to you stereotyping modern British with 17th century dogma. The Irish are a great people in general however there are some murdering bastards who wish to make there opinion national opinion, no matter who they kill in the process. I live in Lancashire, not far from Liverpool, the whole area has a high Irish population and I am well aquatinted with many Irish people who hate what the ideas of nationalism has done to their country.

I have been injured and my aunt maimed by the hatred that 17th century (and earlier) war stirred up. Ireland was not a catholic country back then and is not now, look at the facts, look at the polls, look at the demographics, particularly on Northern Ireland. They show a country that is contrary to what the IRA and other murderers in the name of their god claim Northern Ireland predominantly wants to remain part of the united kingdom.

#77728 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And that does not make that all accurate.
The evidence for neanderthals relating or connecting is uncertain.
That is the reason why human evolution from non human, to date is a farce.
Yes it does make it accurate, it is NO LONGER uncertain, hence the links I offered showing proof. However I realise you worship a bronze age god so why should you take any notice of modern research?

You are welcome to live in your own dream world of godidit but that is not going to change fact

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#77729 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Eye witness accounts are one of the least reliable forms of evidence, especially when they are recorded second hand or a generation later.
So, you rather prefer the use of machines that have neither brains nor heart. Too bad.

Location hidden

#77730 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Demons are dreams?!? you really are off your meds, aren't you Chip?
No. But dreams are sure proofs of demons existence.

Location hidden

#77731 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No actually all the eviddence shows there was no global flood. none at all.
your cult lied to you.
The people then, thought the world was centred around the east, so instead of regional flood they thought it was global.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

#77732 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Point of correction, i don't but only responding to rash post.
I guessed right, you are French( Pierre).
The catholic Irish( south) should stop the mess. We are in an English world( industrialised by the Brits).
My, but you really are a self-important bigot, aren't you?

The truth be told, I like to think of myself as manifesting behaviors that may be associated with the French when among my "fellow" Caucasians, but my core motives and ways of responding when under pressure are far different.

Personally, I consider you, your fellow Christians and most Caucasians to be moral cowards who will gladly fight for table scraps from your master's table.

What you and sickofit have in common is that you are social mimics who eventually (if not already) resort to simulated masculinity in an effort to achieve position in the herd.

You will never achieve any status and you will always serve your master because you are COWARDS! The only question is whether or not your master will remain those affluent aristocrats or whether you will cross the line and turn your mimicry of "brotherly love" into something more tangible and very psychologically maladjusted.

Either way, the only solution I see is to burn the trash and move on. Genuinely moral people have been far to generous and patient to have to put up with you and your trash aristocrats a day longer than they have to. All that's really needed is a catalyst strong enough to ensure that the professional victims get burned along with you and yours.

The French had their revolution and it was a messy one. America just hasn't yet understood the shadow of progressive thinking that they lived under when they started modern democracy. They were too busy chasing fortunes in the new world and just found an external catalyst to latch onto, making them a tool used against colonial England.

I think it's time to face our real revolution. We'll undoubtedly have our Robespierres and our Napoleons, shortcuts to democracy from a rabble who remain too lazy to accept their responsibilities, but in the end, we'll see better times. Perhaps not as the United States, but if that name has become aristocratic trash then it must burn. New borders, new agreements. Whatever it takes. Authoritarian rule will end.
Jack

Saint Paul, MN

#77733 Feb 28, 2013
Jamel Quentrell wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Your professor lied to you!
The story of Adam and Eve is scientific
DNA Proves Adam & Eve Existed
http://www.cross.tv/29711
Sodom and Gommorah were real cities that you can visit today
http://www.cross.tv/41280
The Rea sea Evidence: Archeology Proves the Exodus
http://www.cross.tv/30044
Rea Sea parting
http://www.cross.tv/41289
Shattering the Jesus Myth
http://www.cross.tv/24457
The James Ossuary Silences Atheists & Bible Skeptics
http://www.cross.tv/67298
etc etc etc.
The point is the evidence is out their is you are looking for the truth.
You're a fool you got those videos from a biased source... I could just as easily pull hundreds of videos proving evolution from a scientifically biased source and you'd dismiss it. I hate people like you.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#77734 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>No. But dreams are sure proofs of demons existence.
Wow.
i believe because i know

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#77735 Feb 28, 2013

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#77737 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No. But dreams are sure proofs of demons existence.
Absolutely! I recommend sprinkling goat's blood around the bed and garlic by all doors and windows. Some eye of newt wouldn't be bad either.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#77738 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The people then, thought the world was centred around the east, so instead of regional flood they thought it was global.
So god got it wrong in the bible?

Interesting.

You'd think he's know better.

You, not so much.

#77739 Feb 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! I recommend sprinkling goat's blood around the bed and garlic by all doors and windows. Some eye of newt wouldn't be bad either.
Only the garlic works, the rest … The back cat eats the eye of news and laps up all the goats blood

Maybe you don’t have a cat, I suppose that would be good in such circumstances

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#77740 Feb 28, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
`

*Rolling eyes*
That’s just ridiculous. Everyone knows eye of newt is for SUMMONING spirits, not to repel them.
Howlet’s wing will do the trick though…

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#77742 Feb 28, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>`
*Rolling eyes*
That’s just ridiculous. Everyone knows eye of newt is for SUMMONING spirits, not to repel them.
Howlet’s wing will do the trick though…
i've got a great howlet's wing recipe from Food and Wine magazine...great for superbowl parties or exorcism tailgating!

St. Croix valley

#77743 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> The people then, thought the world was centred around the east, so instead of regional flood they thought it was global.
so you get to change your god's words to suit your needs in your cult? how's that work?

Seffner, FL

#77747 Feb 28, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you get to change your god's words to suit your needs in your cult? how's that work?
See KAB's Flexible Dictionary for an explanation.

Seffner, FL

#77748 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You see or witness something with your eyes, true or false?
Can a machine do that?
Yes.

Seffner, FL

#77750 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can there be any now or present with out a past? No!
You can never rule out the existence of demons.
Do you keep a light on at bedtime, Charles?

St. Croix valley

#77751 Feb 28, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Can there be any now or present with out a past? No!
You can never rule out the existence of demons.
what does the past have to do with anything? now your just babbling...

there is no need to rule out things that have no evidence of existing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11) Wed Harry88 520
News Jeff Sadow: Public should not let Edwards fool it Jun 24 julikemp 1
#1 Bisexual Dating Site in US (Sep '13) Jun 12 Aliyyyy 18
News 164 days to election, 51 days to Cleveland, 58 ... May '16 Three Psyche 14
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May '16 Demosthenes Washi... 23
News Republicans pander to anti-Muslim bigotry (Sep '15) May '16 Three Days 44
hey black folks (Nov '15) May '16 HairFlippin-Smirker 2
More from around the web