Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 220498 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76374 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide evidence of this? Can you also provide evidence that it's even necessary?
<quoted text>
You're lying. I gave them to you. You moved the goalposts and demanded historical people instead of historical places. He gave them to you. There ARE archaeological confirmations of Harry Potter, JUST as you demanded we provide.
In short, you're a big fat hypocritical dishonest typical fundie liar for Jesus.
And you know it.
By the way, the Egyptians still got you beat.
One Point will definitely lead to another, if you don't know.
Where is the archaeological evidence that the characters of Harry Potter's really existed?

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76375 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And does not changes the evidence of a God? NO!
There are many physicist that believes in the existence of God.
Most don't. Most are like me and demand evidence.

Do you have any? No.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#76376 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Now show me your evidence? Big bang! Lol
Chuckles, you do not understand what evidence is. When you show us that you can understand evidence we will show you. Until then bask in your ignorance. It feels like the bubbles from your farts when you take a mud bath and leaves you just as clean.

Location hidden

#76377 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you provide evidence of this? Can you also provide evidence that it's even necessary?
<quoted text>
You're lying. I gave them to you. You moved the goalposts and demanded historical people instead of historical places. He gave them to you. There ARE archaeological confirmations of Harry Potter, JUST as you demanded we provide.
In short, you're a big fat hypocritical dishonest typical fundie liar for Jesus.
And you know it.
By the way, the Egyptians still got you beat.
And again, even if the queen of England, a real person is mentioned, she knows within her self that Harry Potter is a fiction or a fable.
The Egyptians will never forget the stinking defeat by the Israelites.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#76378 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
The Egyptians will never forget the stinking defeat by the Israelites.
Never happened.

Location hidden

#76379 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a dishonest comment from him.
EVERYTHING is beyond your memory because any fact which is inconvenient is automatically deleted from Chuck's mind.
You wanted VALID archaeological evidence of Harry Potter.
You claimed real places backed up the Bible and so were provided with real places that backed up Harry Potter.
Then you claimed that you asked for PEOPLE even though you DID NOT.
Then you were GIVEN archaeological evidence of people that backed up Harry Potter.
You then LIED YOUR BIG FAT AZZ OFF and said that all this evidence was insufficient, even though it is JUST as valid as YOUR evidence for the Bible.
I also pointed out to you 6 MONTHS AGO that the Egyptians STILL outweigh the Bible with archaeological evidence, including both places AND people.
You have since wiped it from your memory just like you always do.
Just like you did when you started talking about Roman historians backing up Jesus even though we've demonstrated that they do not. MANY MANY times over on THIS very thread.
Why do you fundies always lie so much, Chuck?
A question for you.
If truly we christians are liars, why after a century of your so called enlightenment, you guys are still in the minority?

Location hidden

#76380 Feb 18, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims are baseless. You have no way of knowing if Vishnu is in fact the real big daddy.
Are you a worshipper of Vishnu?
If you don't know, God is one. Others are sub gods or goddesses.
blueman8

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#76381 Feb 18, 2013
you all obviously have not seen the undeniable proof of God yet :

Location hidden

#76382 Feb 18, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened.
Dreaming!

Location hidden

#76383 Feb 18, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>95% of humans believe in religion in one form or another. The other 5% wonder why?
Interesting!
But sad to say, because they( atheist) hate hearing that, atheism in actual sense, is a religion or faith.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#76384 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> There are many physicist that believes in the existence of God.
That may be true... but the vast majority of them would likely consider you an idiot.

That's the nice thing about actual scientists that are religious... they know enough to leave their beliefs at home.

Location hidden

#76385 Feb 18, 2013
Humanoid wrote:
<quoted text>The illusion seems real..........Godbots? Its ok, not your fault they brainwashed you while in the womb....not your fault..........Now, if your an adult and still believe the Bible story....get counselling.
Ouch!
You are the same guy that earlier talked about religion, now Mr. Clown, what is your religion?
Among all the world's religion, Christianity stands out most.

Location hidden

#76386 Feb 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Most don't. Most are like me and demand evidence.
Do you have any? No.
That is why we have two schools under this thoughts:
Theism and Atheism.

Location hidden

#76387 Feb 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckles, you do not understand what evidence is. When you show us that you can understand evidence we will show you. Until then bask in your ignorance. It feels like the bubbles from your farts when you take a mud bath and leaves you just as clean.
Likewise.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#76388 Feb 18, 2013
bohart wrote:
Out of my element? coming from the one who says live births are evidence of abiogenesis!..Ha,Ha,
You're lying again. I repeat (again) that maternity wards ARE evidence NOT that chemical abiogenesis occurred, but that life coming from natural chemical processes IS possible, and therefore MAY be possible for abiogenesis. And as always, science IS also open to the possibility that abio MAY also be wrong.

You on the other hand have already concluded it IS wrong because Jewmagic.
bohart wrote:
Attention Dude! for that one, you have won the grand prize of the most idiotic analogy on record here, you will recieve your prize via mail, a can of whamo slime so you can create your own life.Follow the simple directions on the can, add a billion years and it will poof to life.
Nah, most idiotic analogy is humans make stuff therefore it proves invisible magic Jew wizards. In the meantime instead of forming coherent arguments you can only make lame jokes, lie a lot, and never address a single error.

That's why you just avoided that just now when you switched the subject (again) back to abio instead of the Big Bang.

Of course this does mean (again) that the actual content of my posts go unaddressed.

So yeah, you are out of your element. You're not capable of discussing science and never have been.

And evolution still remains a valid working theory, and in fact the ONLY scientific theory in biology, despite all your best efforts.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#76389 Feb 18, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying it's outside of the power of God to have created life in the manner described by science?
Yeah, God answers to Bo. I'm not sure but I think he's got his deity/sheep dynamic all screwed up.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#76390 Feb 18, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
God can not lie.
Then God used evolution.

Oh, and according to your own Bible, God CAN lie.

If there was something God CAN'T do, then it is not God.

Location hidden

#76391 Feb 18, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>That may be true... but the vast majority of them would likely consider you an idiot.
That's the nice thing about actual scientists that are religious... they know enough to leave their beliefs at home.
You are saying that based on your level of orientation. You are indeed a liar, keep it up!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#76392 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting!
But sad to say, because they( atheist) hate hearing that, atheism in actual sense, is a religion or faith.
Do you really believe you're helping your religion by posting the things you do?
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#76393 Feb 18, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, scientist are divided here, some do believe in the existence of God( theist) while some do not( atheist).
So, you can see clearly your impossible remarks or statement.
Except you'll find that many theist scientists understand the difference between theological claims and scientific claims. Hence they won't often claim "supernatural" events can be verified by science.

Some atheists may argue that some do try when traipsing into the field of apologetics though, so there we go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Effective weightloss program in 2 months (Sep '15) Mar 20 lani 4
Would you date with People with Herpes? Mar 13 karally 1
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11) Mar 13 Sinersareweall 585
Equity Crowdfunding Survey (A Survey for Louisi... Mar 6 averagejoe 1
News Climate change threatens to wash away couple's ... Mar 3 Palin s Turkey Th... 4
good child custody lawyer (Mar '16) Mar 1 Richard1366 2
Handy Mandy Feb 24 old friend 2
More from around the web