Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-M...

Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-Murder's Murder Cona

There are 22 comments on the AllHipHop.com story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Louisiana Supreme Court Overturns C-Murder's Murder Cona. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

The Louisiana Supreme Court has overturned Corey "C-Murder" Miller's murder conviction yesterday and the rapper could be free on bond as early as Monday, according to his lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ricky

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2011
I have a donkey peenus
Lafesa

Plano, TX

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Who cares wat kind of penis u hve u pervert...
lil k

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2011
Lafesa wrote:
Who cares wat kind of penis u hve u pervert...
keep that to yourslf freak
G homie

Washington, DC

#4 May 1, 2011
Thats whats up corey miller back
Pippa

Toledo, OH

#5 May 17, 2011
G homie wrote:
Thats whats up corey miller back
Not just yet but soon....VERY soon! We really appreciate all the love and support you given over the years! Corey is very thankful....
DUBB OG

West Chester, OH

#6 May 21, 2011
Letting kid killers free cause his people keep throwing money they way. Gotta love America and it's justice system.
Pippa

Toledo, OH

#7 May 25, 2011
DUBB OG wrote:
Letting kid killers free cause his people keep throwing money they way. Gotta love America and it's justice system.
Amazing!! Yet you are entitled to your own opinion and as an adult, I can respect that! Innocent people are convicted all the time....research it for yourself! Also, consider seperating reality from entertainment....God Bless!!
DUBB OG

United States

#8 May 27, 2011
I know there's many people some on death row that never did anything but be in wrong place at wrong time and fitting the description. Most are broke though. They ain't got million dollar lawyers. If you can't do the time don't do the crime.
pain da dude

Plano, TX

#9 Jun 2, 2011
murder gets much love in florida. iam down
HOTBOY504

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 20, 2011
PEOPLE ONLY SAY C MURDER DID IT BECAUSE OF HIS REP THAT DONT MEAN HE DID IT.AS A MATTER OF FACT I KNOW HE DIDNT DO IT SOMEONE ESLE DID IT BUT THE CODE OF THE STREETS IS YOU CANT RAT.I KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY CLOSE TO THE SITUATION AND THATS WHATS GOING ON IF C MURDER RATS THEY WILL KILL HIM.BUT HE CHOOSE TO LIVE THAT LIFE SO THATS THE CONSEQUENCES YOU PAY WHEN YOU A THUG.BOTTOM LINE HE HAS TO GET HIMSELF OUT WITH OUT SNITCHING.
WISE ONE

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Judge not that ye not be judged. You physically were not there and cannot firmly condemn him for this crime. As a matter of fact, there was more evidence that he was definitely not the culprit than taken into account during the trial.

As it relates to financial status, money has shown its rewards for those how have it, I agree. However, god is no "respecter" of persons. He brings rain on the just and the unjust. He is the only one who can read a mans heart and provide fair convictions and life trials. Unfortunately once humans place you in a box, they never let you redeem yourself(unlike God). How cruel we often are in highlighting others perceived faults as we all are on our own journey to eternal judgement? Let's see how you would like to be falsely accused just because of your name. Trust me...it could happen soon. Be blessed and stay wise!
DUBB OG wrote:
I know there's many people some on death row that never did anything but be in wrong place at wrong time and fitting the description. Most are broke though. They ain't got million dollar lawyers. If you can't do the time don't do the crime.
out chea

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jul 6, 2011
Can't keep a real gangster down u can holler when its real
4u2nV

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2011
HOTBOY504 wrote:
PEOPLE ONLY SAY C MURDER DID IT BECAUSE OF HIS REP THAT DONT MEAN HE DID IT.AS A MATTER OF FACT I KNOW HE DIDNT DO IT SOMEONE ESLE DID IT BUT THE CODE OF THE STREETS IS YOU CANT RAT.I KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY CLOSE TO THE SITUATION AND THATS WHATS GOING ON IF C MURDER RATS THEY WILL KILL HIM.BUT HE CHOOSE TO LIVE THAT LIFE SO THATS THE CONSEQUENCES YOU PAY WHEN YOU A THUG.BOTTOM LINE HE HAS TO GET HIMSELF OUT WITH OUT SNITCHING.
It's unfortunate that you are trying to come across and "knowing the facts" when you really can't be further from the truth! Your source that is suppose to be close to the situation isn't very reliable! While Corey is not guilty of this crime, his current situation has nothing to do with a fear of being killed if he "snitch" ....... Anyone that truly knows Corey knows that he isn't afraid to die! Also, when you're standing more than 11feet away from the altercation that is gong on in a very dark club, you can't speak facts...only speculation and hearsay which isn not reliable! Corey will make it home very soon.....these posts that claim to know him and the situation is rather comical!!!!
shiffy

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2011
C - miller fan 4 life. Keep ur faith in god and everything goin 2 turn out alright
English teacher

Port Arthur, TX

#16 Aug 8, 2011
Did you guys even click the link to read the entire story?The source above is from March 2006.This means the above information is irrelevant.Here is the updated info.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/rapp...
4u2nV

Clinton, MS

#17 Aug 10, 2011
English teacher wrote:
Did you guys even click the link to read the entire story?The source above is from March 2006.This means the above information is irrelevant.Here is the updated info.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/14/rapp...
Actually that isn't current; there are MANY MANY MANY updates. Corey is doing well and standing tall; he's in good spirits.
LAY IT DOWN

Huntington, IN

#18 Aug 16, 2011
It really doesn't matter if he did it or not, weather he tells or be silent because at the end of the day god has the final say so and to let a group of people pass judgement on another human being life is only the work of the devil. The man as the right to his freedom of speech and if he was convicted on lyrics then that means all rappers should be in jail. What he says in is songs is him exspressing his feelings and showing his talent in the form of a story, FREE C. MURDER AND CONVICT MAYOR DALEY!
T baby

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2011
I love me murder murder. Daddy gone be r right.
island boi

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Sep 11, 2011
Real pep do real things hold ya head up 'G

Since: Sep 11

United States

#21 Sep 22, 2011
I. Pray for you and your. Beautyful. Family every night. I. Believe. You. Did. Not. Shoot. That boy. Anyway. His. Ass. Should. Have been. Home. In. The. Bed. Not. At. A. Night. Club. Trying. To. Be. Grown. I. All. So. Feel. This. Hold think. Is. About. Money. Keep pray and stay strong. It will out for you and you will be home soon. Stay in good spirit. Fuck all. That of. Bull shit. Keep your mind. Right. You and your. Lovely. Family. Will. Stay. In. My. Pray. From. 305. PS. Love. Shasha. All. Ways. Be. A. Fan. For. Life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Dogen 204,810
News News 9 Mins Ago White House says feds doing the... 2 hr barefoot2626 58
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... 4 hr o see the light 32
News Obama has no plans to end vacation to visit Lou... Wed kuda 47
News Presidential golf: Scandal for thee, but not fo... Tue Slade surfer Thom... 13
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast Aug 23 Eternal truth 10
News Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short Aug 23 Le Jimbo 78
More from around the web