PART 1: American Integration Experiment:
Posted in the Louisiana Forum
#1 Jun 30, 2012
PART 1: American Integration ExperimentAmerican Integration Experiment: What have we learned over the past 50-years?
1) In general, white students are often afraid of their black counterparts. Growing up in New Orleans this was especially true on Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday! Truthfully, many of U.S. White kids were so afraid, we would beg our parents to allow U.S. to stay home from school on Dr. King’s Birthday. Thank God they finally made Dr. Martin Luther King’s Birthday a Federal Holiday!
2) In general, white parents prefer that their children attend majority white schools!
3) If the ratio of black students to white students becomes too high,(Approximately 20%)“White Flight” into the suburbs usually occurs!
4) FACT: The Orleans Parish Public School System is considered to be the worst in the Public School System in the Nation, and right on the other side of Lake Ponchatrain, the St. Tammany Parish School System is considered to be one of the best Public School System in America.
5) In general, black students are more aggressive, less compliant and more disruptive than their white counterparts!
6) In general, black students do not respond well to criticism from white authority figures!
7) In general, black parents do not support white authority figures who attempt to impose discipline on their children.
8) Integration has created a “Readymade excuse” for blacks students, who claim that they are treated more harshly than their white counterparts, by white authority figures. Sadly, too many black parents have bought into this absolute line of crap!
9) FACT: Lilly white liberals fiercely defend impoverished blacks, not because they actually want to help them, they just want to keep them in their place-preferably in slums throughout America.
10) FACT: These so-called,“Bleeding Heart Liberals”, hold black communities in place by employing socialistic tactics like Welfare, Public Housing, Free Lunch, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps and now Nationalized Obama Health Care.
11) FACT: Nationalized Obama Health Care will definitely bankrupt an already “Broke” Nation!
12) FACT: The United States Government has “never ever” been able to produce a product or service more efficiently than the Private Sector.
13) FACT: Competition is the key to efficiency!
14) FACT: Socialized Programs are not designed to actually help poor people get out of the slums, but rather to maintain their resident’s feelings of dependency and helplessness.
15) FACT: None of the so-called “Bleeding Heart Liberals” actually live in the slums that they defend so fiercely.
Add your comments below
|Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11)||Sat||Nanabella||223,384|
|Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11)||Jun 13||LSMG||625|
|Baton Roiuge, New Orleans, Lafayette area Peopl...||Jun 10||uchrisbrownq||1|
|Republicans may have won the optics war on Cong...||Jun 9||OccupyThis||3|
|Man under fire for racist, insensitive Snapchat...||Jun 5||leesville73||6|
|Man who claims prosecutors withheld evidence se...||May 22||Tammy||1|
Find what you want!
Search Louisiana Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC