message for da southern poverty law center

Posted in the Louisiana Forum

MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
MESSAGE FOR DA SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER
I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR DA SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER AND PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT DA DEEP SOUTH AND ACROSS AMERICA:
YOU SILLY SAP SUCKIN SOUTHERN POVERTY LAWYERS IS GONNA BE TRYIN TO DEFEND DA “PERPERTRATORS” AND LITTLE OLE fatuous ME AND SOME VERY HUNGRY YOUNG ATTORNEYS (VHYA’S) IS GONNA BE DEFENDIN DA “VICTIMS”! OH YEA, DAS IS GONNA BE VICTIMS, IT AIN’T A QUESTION OF “IF”, IT’S JUST A OF A QUESTION OF “WHEN”!
FACT: WE (MEANIN ME AND A BUNCH OF VHYA’S) IS GONNA BE READY TO JUMP INTO ACTION LIKE SUPERMAN, BATMAN AND ROBINHOOD ALL RAPPED UP INTO ONE,
AS SOON AS DA STUFF HITS DA FAN, WE IS GONNA BEES ON THE SCENE AND READY FOR ACTION! DIS IS GONNA BE SOME ENTERTAININ STUFF, YOU CAN BET “MY LILLY WHITE A$$ ON IT”!
FACT: THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION GUARANTEES DAT EVERY YOUNG PERSON, REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, CREED OR COLOR, DA RIGHT TO A FREE, FAIR AND SAFE PUBLIC EDUCATION!
U GUESSED IT, LITTLE OLE fatuous ME AND A BUNCH OF THEM HUNGRY YOUNG ATTORNEYS IS GONNA BE UPHOLDING DA LAW!
WE IS GONNA BE DEMANDIN THAT TEACHERS GET WIT DA “TEACHIN” AND STUDENTS GET WIT DA “LEARNIN”. JUST LIKE IN DEM GOOD OLE DAYS! WE IS EXPECTIN TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY, IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO CLEAN DIS MESS UP! AND WE AIN’T TALKIN BOUT JUST IN LOUISIANA, BUT THROUGHOUT DA WHOLE USA!
fatuous1

GOD BLESS AMERICA
www.marktraina.webs.com
“MARK TWAIN WANNA BE,ÖH HELL YEA”!
smith

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 7, 2012
MARK TRAINA wrote:
MESSAGE FOR DA SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER
I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR DA SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER AND PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS THROUGHOUT DA DEEP SOUTH AND ACROSS AMERICA:
YOU SILLY SAP SUCKIN SOUTHERN POVERTY LAWYERS IS GONNA BE TRYIN TO DEFEND DA “PERPERTRATORS” AND LITTLE OLE fatuous ME AND SOME VERY HUNGRY YOUNG ATTORNEYS (VHYA’S) IS GONNA BE DEFENDIN DA “VICTIMS”! OH YEA, DAS IS GONNA BE VICTIMS, IT AIN’T A QUESTION OF “IF”, IT’S JUST A OF A QUESTION OF “WHEN”!
FACT: WE (MEANIN ME AND A BUNCH OF VHYA’S) IS GONNA BE READY TO JUMP INTO ACTION LIKE SUPERMAN, BATMAN AND ROBINHOOD ALL RAPPED UP INTO ONE,
AS SOON AS DA STUFF HITS DA FAN, WE IS GONNA BEES ON THE SCENE AND READY FOR ACTION! DIS IS GONNA BE SOME ENTERTAININ STUFF, YOU CAN BET “MY LILLY WHITE A$$ ON IT”!
FACT: THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION GUARANTEES DAT EVERY YOUNG PERSON, REGARDLESS OF THEIR RACE, CREED OR COLOR, DA RIGHT TO A FREE, FAIR AND SAFE PUBLIC EDUCATION!
U GUESSED IT, LITTLE OLE fatuous ME AND A BUNCH OF THEM HUNGRY YOUNG ATTORNEYS IS GONNA BE UPHOLDING DA LAW!
WE IS GONNA BE DEMANDIN THAT TEACHERS GET WIT DA “TEACHIN” AND STUDENTS GET WIT DA “LEARNIN”. JUST LIKE IN DEM GOOD OLE DAYS! WE IS EXPECTIN TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY, IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO CLEAN DIS MESS UP! AND WE AIN’T TALKIN BOUT JUST IN LOUISIANA, BUT THROUGHOUT DA WHOLE USA!
fatuous1
GOD BLESS AMERICA
www.marktraina.webs.com
“MARK TWAIN WANNA BE,ÖH HELL YEA”!
got to be a bammy backing idiot. could not be anyone else to write such stupid crap.
FuCKLeBeRRY FeATHeRFART

Roscommon, Ireland

#3 Jul 7, 2012
PUT YOUR STICKY MICKY IN THAT HOTD0G BUN
FEED IT TO AN EPILEPTIC CANNIBALISTIC NuN
F4R FuN.
smith

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2012
FuCKLeBeRRY FeATHeRFART wrote:
PUT YOUR STICKY MICKY IN THAT HOTD0G BUN
FEED IT TO AN EPILEPTIC CANNIBALISTIC NuN
F4R FuN.
another fool on a forum and using capital letters. must have look up the words in a dicationary. another bammy a.....
FuCKLeBeRRY FeATHeRFART

Roscommon, Ireland

#5 Jul 8, 2012
I bet you looked up the word dictionary in the dictionary and then out of total befuddlement you began furiously fisting yourself until the totality of thought and time slowly started to transmute into a tiny tit faced telepathic turtle testicle playing a denim didgerydoo in the hopes the maniacal melodies resurrect a recently skinned and scalped scarface impersonator.
FunKSpunK WanKSpanK

Roscommon, Ireland

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I've seldom been sodomized by solar powered whale farts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 131,733
Jimmy Swaggart Ministries Faces New Scandal (Aug '11) 11 hr angelladyoflight 364
Gay marriage ruling appealed to La. Supreme Court Tue Mitt s Dog Crate ... 36
new orleans roads Mon jimmifsu85 2
Jerry Lee Lewis sustained by brief glory Dec 13 squeezers 2
Louisiana voters decide fate of Mary Landrieu, ... Dec 12 serfs up 46
Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... Dec 12 Ca mon 2