Group finds contaminated oysters, des...

Group finds contaminated oysters, despite state, federal assurances

There are 2 comments on the WWL-TV New Orleans story from Sep 2, 2010, titled Group finds contaminated oysters, despite state, federal assurances. In it, WWL-TV New Orleans reports that:

Sampling by environmental groups has found oysters contaminated with oil along the Louisiana coast befouled by the BP PLC oil spill, a finding that casts doubt on statements by state and federal officials that all seafood tested here is safe to eat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWL-TV New Orleans.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 3, 2010
I think it's funny that people eat shrimp, lobster and oysters that has their poop in them but are worried about a little oil in their seafood.

Crap delicious, oil bad.
Talk about stuck on stupid.
Mario A C

Torrance, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
They can just fry it up, because it's already got oil on it. Fry it up! Add a little salt with some lemon and bazinga, tasty, raioactive, poopy, glow in the dark, mercury injested shrimp!

Have you heard the saying, poop for brains? What about, shitwit?

I hope they figure it out before something worse happens? Like a much larger disaster looming in the gloaming. Maybe though, their bodies can handle such things? I mean, in some places, people eat what they can, so long as their belly is full.

Let US hope that they do the right thing? Perhaps a genius or two among them can figure out how to extract all toxins, as when they devein the shrimp, or clean up the chitterlings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses Louisianan's gay-, sex-shift-right... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Critics calle for Rep. David Wallace to quit Se... Nov '16 Guest 4
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... (Aug '16) Oct '16 o see the light 39
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sally 10
News Former KKK grand wizard David Duke launches bid... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Unite again 2
News Thankful flood victim finds humor among devasta... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 2
More from around the web