Ting: Should illegal aliens be repres...

Ting: Should illegal aliens be represented in Congress? Louisiana says no.

There are 11 comments on the NJ.com story from Nov 24, 2011, titled Ting: Should illegal aliens be represented in Congress? Louisiana says no.. In it, NJ.com reports that:

The state of Louisiana has filed a lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court challenging the inclusion of illegal aliens in the 2010 census count on which seats in the U.S. House of Representatives are apportioned among the states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

smith1

Spring, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2011
no brainer; no no no
R You Kidding Me

De Soto, KS

#2 Nov 25, 2011
No, hell no!
barry

Henagar, AL

#3 Nov 25, 2011
they may need another interpretation of the 14th

Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.
Oh Please

De Soto, KS

#4 Nov 25, 2011
When the illegals send money to the U.S. Treasury, however, most don't as they send it home. Just say no, hell no and mean it!
David

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 25, 2011
Eliminate the numbers of all illegals,eliminate all illegals,and eliminate birth right citizenship for all who do not have American parents.That would not need a Constitutional amendment,since Congress has the authority over immigration,citzenship,and should act on it now.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#6 Nov 25, 2011
Oh Please wrote:
When the illegals send money to the U.S. Treasury, however, most don't as they send it home. Just say no, hell no and mean it!
You're good at posting oxymoronic comments.

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#7 Nov 25, 2011
barry wrote:
they may need another interpretation of the 14th
Section 2.
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed.
Louisiana's think that non-citizens are not "persons"! It's their double digit IQ's.

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 25, 2011
David wrote:
Eliminate the numbers of all illegals,eliminate all illegals,and eliminate birth right citizenship for all who do not have American parents.That would not need a Constitutional amendment,since Congress has the authority over immigration,citzenship,and should act on it now.
Get rid of the 1924 Native American Indian shamensty act also.
Oh Please

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 25, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You're good at posting oxymoronic comments.
Don't start stalking me again. I don't ask for your remarks, and I sure as hell don't care about you or your b.s.
David

Seattle, WA

#10 Nov 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Get rid of the 1924 Native American Indian shamensty act also.
Keep the Native American Naturalization act,get rid of Rico.The act that was for us was not Amnesty,because we were never illegals.Thanks for proving your ignorance.

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#11 Nov 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Louisiana's think that non-citizens are not "persons"! It's their double digit IQ's.
For once your right non- citizens have no say in how we as Americans run our Country or our Government ! As non-citizens but as a person they have rights #1 They have the right to be deported !#2 They have the right to be shot as an Illegal invader !#3 They have the right to protest in their own Country without interference from us about how they conduct their Governments business !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge tosses Louisianan's gay-, sex-shift-right... Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Critics calle for Rep. David Wallace to quit Se... Nov '16 Guest 4
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... Oct '16 o see the light 39
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54
News 'Unprecedented' flooding slams Gulf Coast Aug '16 Sally 11
News Former KKK grand wizard David Duke launches bid... Aug '16 Unite again 2
News Thankful flood victim finds humor among devasta... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 2
More from around the web