Louisiana renames BP as Bull Poop

Louisiana renames BP as Bull Poop

There are 2 comments on the BayouBuzz.com story from May 31, 2010, titled Louisiana renames BP as Bull Poop. In it, BayouBuzz.com reports that:

LOUISIANA: From the creative to the crude, Louisianans were offering their suggestions as to what BP should now stand for as a result of its disastrous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BayouBuzz.com.

keith from uk

Hull, UK

#1 Jun 1, 2010
HI guys,im english & living over in the uk, i am totaly disgraced with BP! & been a englishman iam ashamed of them! i feel for you all & the ecosystem that has been battered! ive got a few EXCELLENT ideas to stop this leak & ive emailed BP directly to there directors! ive had NO reply! my ideas are not hideous! they are real & do'able! but i see BP are ignoring what i would say a very realistic way to seal it off! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!X
keith from uk

Hull, UK

#2 Jun 1, 2010
btw anyone wants to contact me pls feel free too!
keithgoddard72@yahoo.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana high court rejects LGBT rights order Mar 27 Tre H 4
News GOP Kennedy made life tough for a Trump judicia... Dec '17 Ask The Questions 1
News Experts say decision on Houston evacuations was... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Laredo 1
News Judge tosses Louisianan's gay-, sex-shift-right... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Magic Utah Uwear 1
News Critics calle for Rep. David Wallace to quit Se... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Guest 4
News Obama to tour Louisiana amid criticism that he'... (Aug '16) Oct '16 o see the light 39
News America and Israel Share a Weird Political Path... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cath League of Du... 54