ginseng prices
First Prev
of 25
Next Last
digger

Trinity, TX

#1 Aug 10, 2008
anyone heard how much ginseng is going to sell for
Gene C

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2008
They use ginseng in viagra so it must cost a lot!!
Marijuana Burner

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2008
Ginseng sells for $800/LB in Berea KY...Almost the price of Marijuana!!!
Marijuana Burner

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2008
Gene C wrote:
They use ginseng in viagra so it must cost a lot!!
I want to add marijuana is just barely over the price of ginseng at $1000/LB
EARL

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2008
if its used in viagara im not selling it.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Aug 11, 2008
Ginseng sucks...drink a mountain dew if you want energy. $1.10 a bottle
just wondering

Williston, SC

#7 Aug 13, 2008
does anyone know where you can sell Ginseng in Harlan or surrounding areas at?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Aug 14, 2008
just wondering wrote:
does anyone know where you can sell Ginseng in Harlan or surrounding areas at?
Duhhhh...your a big time distributor huh
tb brewer

Zanesville, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2008
digger wrote:
anyone heard how much ginseng is going to sell for
the earlier prices willrange from 750.00 to 1000.00
tb brewer

Zanesville, OH

#10 Aug 18, 2008
the range is 750.00 to 1000.00 in november look to see 1200.00 a pound
mabner33

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2008
Marijuana Burner wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to add marijuana is just barely over the price of ginseng at $1000/LB
who is buying the ginseng in berea and how can i get in touch with them thanks.
the berries

Lewisport, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2008
Your not suppose to dig ginseng until the berries fall of or near falling off I might add. When you dig it early, your killing the species. It wont re-seed itself back. Dont dig it until later. Dont be greedy. Save some for future generations to enjoy!!!
flossy

Pikeville, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2008
Marijuana Burner wrote:
Ginseng sells for $800/LB in Berea KY...Almost the price of Marijuana!!!
where i n berea can u sell it let us know

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

Paris, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2008
the berries wrote:
Your not suppose to dig ginseng until the berries fall of or near falling off I might add. When you dig it early, your killing the species. It wont re-seed itself back. Dont dig it until later. Dont be greedy. Save some for future generations to enjoy!!!
Old timers tell me there was gensing here at one time, there's none left now.
Gracious

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Aug 24, 2008
use to could find it, but anymore they've not buried the seeds so its hard to find

Since: Aug 08

Manchester, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2008
You can buy seeds and grow it. It's not worth as much cultivated but they will still buy it. They can tell if it is cultivated though. Also, it has to grow on a certain side of a mountain or something.

Since: Aug 08

Manchester, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2008
It takes like the second year for it to actually start to do it's thing.
It's used in a lot of meds. Not just for energy. Better on the bod to than caffiene.

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

Paris, TN

#19 Aug 24, 2008
Tera wrote:
You can buy seeds and grow it. It's not worth as much cultivated but they will still buy it. They can tell if it is cultivated though. Also, it has to grow on a certain side of a mountain or something.
I was reading about that in this old book. I'll try to find it tomorrow, it had a lot of information about ginseng.
Martia

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2008
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I was reading about that in this old book. I'll try to find it tomorrow, it had a lot of information about ginseng.
do they pay much for that stuff now ? My brother used to sell pennyroyal, sassafrass root, and moss, other things too. but seems like it was a whole lot of work, for very little money. And also pine boughs, they used to gather them for Christmas wreaths.

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

Paris, TN

#21 Aug 25, 2008
Martia wrote:
<quoted text>
do they pay much for that stuff now ? My brother used to sell pennyroyal, sassafrass root, and moss, other things too. but seems like it was a whole lot of work, for very little money. And also pine boughs, they used to gather them for Christmas wreaths.
I heard quite a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Jay 232,797
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min TrumpMan 149,598
Kentucky child support laws Thu Needtoknowperson 1
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) Jul 21 whowantstokissmyasz 601
LEGALIZE GAMEFOWL SPORTS in Agricultural Zoning. Jul 20 UN AGENDA 21 4
News Kentucky, Indiana partner on Ohio River crossing Jul 16 UnderstreetBro 1
CCDW question... Jul 15 Sigmund 1
More from around the web