Racist pigs

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#42 Nov 3, 2008
keen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you understand people who do things like this also do other things.
Like what?
But I played one on TV

Greenville, IN

#43 Nov 4, 2008
CRZ wrote:
Not that I agree with this, but the same thing happened in Californai except it was of Sarah Palin, WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE? They are not even making them take that one down. Something stinks in in the US when it is accecptable to have this kind of display of Palin and call it freedom of expression, but let it happen to Obama and it's suddenly a crime. It just doesn't seem fair. But then again Obama has been playing dirty politics,
It's because the one in California was on private property. I know a lot of people have forgotten about the Constitution since "W" took office(read Cheney) but there is a HUGE difference in that and what happened on PUBLIC PROPERTY ON THE CAMPUS OF THE FLAGSHIP UNIVERSITY FOR THE STATE OF KY. It's disgraceful and I hope these guys do time in jail for this!

Since: Aug 08

United States

#44 Nov 4, 2008
But I played one on TV wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because the one in California was on private property. I know a lot of people have forgotten about the Constitution since "W" took office(read Cheney) but there is a HUGE difference in that and what happened on PUBLIC PROPERTY ON THE CAMPUS OF THE FLAGSHIP UNIVERSITY FOR THE STATE OF KY. It's disgraceful and I hope these guys do time in jail for this!
You are either one sick puppy (forgive me pup) or a very confused person.

There is NO difference, only in your mind.
MONEY GAME

Lexington, KY

#45 Nov 4, 2008
CRZ wrote:
Not that I agree with this, but the same thing happened in Californai except it was of Sarah Palin, WHAT'S THE BIG DIFFERENCE? They are not even making them take that one down. Something stinks in in the US when it is accecptable to have this kind of display of Palin and call it freedom of expression, but let it happen to Obama and it's suddenly a crime. It just doesn't seem fair. But then again Obama has been playing dirty politics,
Do not look into McCain dark(black) pass
MONEY GAME

Lexington, KY

#46 Nov 4, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mam, white people were hung all the times. The British were notorious for hanging white settlers, the Indians scalp and hung white settler's heads, the mexican butchered and hung pieces of white settlers including male children. The female children were their sex slaves.
So, if you are going to rant about something, make sure you know what you are ranting about.
No sympathy for the whites,huh? How racist is this?
When did this happen? Who did this? Not me nor my family, we didn't harbor slaves. Yet, today we are hard working white people who are enslaved to taxes to pay for the many blacks and whites on welfare who have no problem with us paying for this.
It seems to me, the lazy, inconsiderate blacks always yelling race card because something which happen to their ancestors, not them. Everytime, you turn around, a black is wanting to file a lawsuit for someone saying boo. Yet, never and I repeat never do you ever hear of a thankyou.
How many blacks did you see in New Orleans helping with rebuilding of the city after Katrina?
How many black millionaires and billionaires did you see donating money to them?
I will never donate a cent to any org. which favors the black race when they are so disrespectful of the people who really help them, which is the white race.
With 234 million whites and only 38 million blacks, it states it all.
How come you never hear about the Africans who sold them into slavery, to whom-----British, French, Spaniards, nary a word.
One more thing, slavery still exist with the black race----in Africa by their own race, today, the going rate for a black person is $40.
Just think, by their own race.
Just think, the whites never whine about their hardships and demises.
Sad Sad little person . Here we are again after 400 plus years . Cleaning up your mess . Not only in the US but world WIDE .
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#47 Nov 4, 2008
Rockytopzz wrote:
oink, oink, oink, LOL.
Been out hunting Canada geese lately???
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#48 Nov 4, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing which is real sad about your post?
What are you babbling about?
That's a 64 dollar question!!
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#49 Nov 4, 2008
keen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you understand people who do things like this also do other things.
No- what do they do???
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#50 Nov 4, 2008
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>Naaahhh, if truth be told I think it's time for the Democrats to come back to power although I voted for McCain.
But the Police nationwide are bracing for riots on an Obama loss, that's a fact.
Your police is corrupt - and you know it!

Since: Nov 07

Chicago

#51 Nov 4, 2008
lucy wrote:
I just want every person of color to know NOT everyone thinks the way the dumbass does that did the UK campus trick. I know everyone was created the same and by the same GOD. I hate this happened in Kentucky, this makes our state look very bad. My family is white and we love black people, we look at them any different. They make better friends then any white person could. I hope the person is caught and get what he or she deserves. God bless all of america.
And go cast your white guilt vote...Oh poor blacks are repressed, give it up........
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#52 Nov 4, 2008
Painted Pony wrote:
The White Man started the scalping long before American Indians... it was proof of a kill, because they would pay a bounty for each dead Indian.
Read your history again.
Who wrote the history of the native Americans/red Indians? They themselves did only have verbal languages....May be research will give more than reading what is written till today??
The white man's biggest disgrace is the way they treated the native Americans - once counting some 10 millions -before the European pioneers intruded the continent.
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#53 Nov 4, 2008
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>And let us not forget of the widespread practice of cannibilism among all the "warring" Indian tribes.
Again, rumor, fact? Depends who you ask.
And the witch hunting in Europe.......our "backgrounds" are full of disgusting behaviours.
Let's cheer up and remember that education has brought about a lot of improvements. Not at least mentally and socially. Now an educated Afro -American may be President of the USA. Coudn't happen in Europe - England, Italy, Spain, France,
Sweden(?), Norway(?), Finland?- not to mention Ireland..... so Look to America folks!!
It is simply IMPRESSING!
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#54 Nov 4, 2008
boogs wrote:
<quoted text> When will the general public stop relying on the old western movies, for their history lessons???? soooooooooo much historical documentation out there for those who "really want to know" the facts...
Sure!! The only thing no-one can take from you is your knowledge!!
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#55 Nov 4, 2008
boogs wrote:
<quoted text>Sad fact of reality...Could turn out to be a damned if he wins, or damned if he looses. I hope nothing happens either way, if he wins we deal with. If he looses, he can run again in 4 years...
Whatever you think over there - the best thing for
your country is that the image of USA will improve REMARKABLY abroad if Obama wins - Otherwise I don't think you guys will notice very much of change for a long time. So much is fixed already that will not change overnight together with the change of the man in the White House....
Iit's simply due to the way you are mounted politically.
That is why crying business men scared stiff of a possible tax-increase are just a big laugh.
SNJ

Askim, Norway

#56 Nov 4, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either one sick puppy (forgive me pup) or a very confused person.
There is NO difference, only in your mind.
And I wonder what law is there to punish those pathetic idiots without a language forcing them to burn effigies to express themselves politically......?

United States

#57 Nov 4, 2008
MONEY GAME wrote:
<quoted text>Sad Sad little person . Here we are again after 400 plus years . Cleaning up your mess . Not only in the US but world WIDE .
So are you saying I am 400 y/o?

Wow, I am ready to make money on this.

I was wondering, since YOU mentioned world wide.

Is there a possibility, the mess of slavery ongoing In Africa today,$40 per person is the rate the blacks are selling the blacks for.

Will you be cleaning this up?

You are the one which brought up world wide, now do what you spouted off about.

United States

#58 Nov 4, 2008
SNJ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder what law is there to punish those pathetic idiots without a language forcing them to burn effigies to express themselves politically......?
I was wondering about this also, the hanging of Palin by two obviously hate-filled characters, so to speak, no jail time. Yet, the ones in KY, had to go to jail.

Wow, you are right, we need to get one set of legal rules with wording to pertain to all nuts who do this. Regardless of race. Don't you think?

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

Mckenzie, TN

#59 Nov 4, 2008
SNJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your police is corrupt - and you know it!
Hmmmm, you must really, really hate America.
MONEY GAME

Lexington, KY

#60 Nov 4, 2008
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying I am 400 y/o?
Wow, I am ready to make money on this.
I was wondering, since YOU mentioned world wide.
Is there a possibility, the mess of slavery ongoing In Africa today,$40 per person is the rate the blacks are selling the blacks for.
Will you be cleaning this up?
You are the one which brought up world wide, now do what you spouted off about.
yOU HAD ONE BLACK HISTORY LESSION who wrote the book

United States

#61 Nov 4, 2008
MONEY GAME wrote:
<quoted text>yOU HAD ONE BLACK HISTORY LESSION who wrote the book
Answer my question. You seem to spout alot, now spout off in reference to my questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min HILLARY 2016 182,840
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 138,134
News Hillary Clinton rolls out the pantsuit tee 19 hr Kar 43
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) May 26 Yolanda Evans 588
News Kentucky Governor's Race 2015: Matt Bevin Lies ... May 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
News PSC approves purchase agreement for biomass pla... (Oct '13) May 23 Conservative in K... 74
News Recount looms after just 83 votes separate top ... May 22 Le Jimbo 12
More from around the web