Two Arrested on Drug Charges

Two Arrested on Drug Charges

There are 175 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Oct 27, 2009, titled Two Arrested on Drug Charges. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On 10/25/2009, the Kentucky State Police in Bowling Green received a complaint of suspected drug activity at 255 Raymond Smith Road in Hart County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
freind

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2009
who was it that got arrest their
8-ball

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2009
freind wrote:
who was it that got arrest their
tamisha smith(ragland) and her new man,one of many thru the years.she looked like she has been strung out for 3months or more straight.rough,also they were cookin around a minor child of hers.real good upstanding parents.brigg webb bound.
family

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2009
8-ball wrote:
<quoted text>
tamisha smith(ragland) and her new man,one of many thru the years.she looked like she has been strung out for 3months or more straight.rough,also they were cookin around a minor child of hers.real good upstanding parents.brigg webb bound.
if you do not know there names why comment she wa never a ragland smith is her maiden name and like i said take a look in the mirror do you have the right to talk about hershe is a person wait and see how this comes about must have been there to know so much guessing you a user lol
Post 3

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 28, 2009
Post 3 press release:

Joshua L. Geiser of Munfordville, Ky was charged with Manufactruing Methamphetamine,Unlawful Possession of a Meth Precursor, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a firearm by a Convicted Felon, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child, Persistent Felony Offender, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.

Tamisha L. Geiser of Munfordville, Ky was charged with Manufactruing methamphetamine, Unlawful Possession of a Meth Precursor, Possession of Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
youre so right

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2009
Post 3 wrote:
Post 3 press release:
Joshua L. Geiser of Munfordville, Ky was charged with Manufactruing Methamphetamine,Unlawful Possession of a Meth Precursor, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of a firearm by a Convicted Felon, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child, Persistent Felony Offender, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Tamisha L. Geiser of Munfordville, Ky was charged with Manufactruing methamphetamine, Unlawful Possession of a Meth Precursor, Possession of Methamphetamine, Controlled Substance Endangerment to Child, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Hang um High....
family

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 28, 2009
This is a family member of Tamisha. She is on prescription meds when she was arrested, if you took the same meds as she does you would look as she did that night. She takes the meds the same time everynight. She has multiple disabilities to deal with on a daily bases. Now for her kids, she is a wonderful mother to her 3 kids, AND I think if you are any type of parent you WOULD NOT WANT YOUR KIDS TALKED ABOUT ON HERE EITHER. So please leave the kids out of this!
guess who

Glasgow, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2009
youre so right wrote:
<quoted text> Hang um High....
you should know u have no room to talk not enough ropes for your crimes
art

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2009
family wrote:
This is a family member of Tamisha. She is on prescription meds when she was arrested, if you took the same meds as she does you would look as she did that night. She takes the meds the same time everynight. She has multiple disabilities to deal with on a daily bases. Now for her kids, she is a wonderful mother to her 3 kids, AND I think if you are any type of parent you WOULD NOT WANT YOUR KIDS TALKED ABOUT ON HERE EITHER. So please leave the kids out of this!
family member,you are so wrong about leaving the kids out of this,had the kids not been there or living there when the meth cooking was taking place then i say do not talk about the kids,but since the kids own mother and stepfather cooked dope around those kids and exposed them to all the dangers of it,then we have every right to talk about those kids to make sure they are taken care of,its clear tamisha could care less about them,and if what you say is true about her bein high on prescription meds,then when she takes these meds she is in no condition at all to be able to take care of the kids much less herself.look at her picture,that kind of look she has is a look that says im not capable of taking care of kids and she should lose all custody of her kids.she let the dope be cooked in her house or around the kids.i know tamisha,and she has no disabilitys at all,she is healthy as a horse,only disability she might have is gettin to high and not bein able to do anything.TAKE ALL HER KIDS,ALL HER MEDS,AND ALL HER CHECKS AWAY FOR GOOD AFTER THIS.there are plenty of other REAL disabled people that need it and dont cook dope around their kids.throw her in the pokey.
guess who

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2009
art wrote:
<quoted text>
family member,you are so wrong about leaving the kids out of this,had the kids not been there or living there when the meth cooking was taking place then i say do not talk about the kids,but since the kids own mother and stepfather cooked dope around those kids and exposed them to all the dangers of it,then we have every right to talk about those kids to make sure they are taken care of,its clear tamisha could care less about them,and if what you say is true about her bein high on prescription meds,then when she takes these meds she is in no condition at all to be able to take care of the kids much less herself.look at her picture,that kind of look she has is a look that says im not capable of taking care of kids and she should lose all custody of her kids.she let the dope be cooked in her house or around the kids.i know tamisha,and she has no disabilitys at all,she is healthy as a horse,only disability she might have is gettin to high and not bein able to do anything.TAKE ALL HER KIDS,ALL HER MEDS,AND ALL HER CHECKS AWAY FOR GOOD AFTER THIS.there are plenty of other REAL disabled people that need it and dont cook dope around their kids.throw her in the pokey.
well guess you know so much about her guess you share in on this guess you need to be quiet or you will be where she is no one said she was a saint but she was a sleep when this took place and they woke her up after she had took her meds and yes ahe loves her kids and was not in house was out on farm in a barn and he has her so afraid to leave he has treaten her life and ahe is afrais to leave and he is not what u all think he is so lets not talk about the kids art as i know who u are too not rocks can you throw and me either we are not perfect
a friend

Cave City, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2009
Ok First off Josh is the kids real father not step get it right. 2nd if she wanted to leave then she would have, he wouldnt have killed her i kno bc im a really good friend of theres.. they are both really good parents to those kids, so EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE
guess who

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2009
a friend wrote:
Ok First off Josh is the kids real father not step get it right. 2nd if she wanted to leave then she would have, he wouldnt have killed her i kno bc im a really good friend of theres.. they are both really good parents to those kids, so EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE
no sure where u saw step but yes he is step father to oldest and the other 2 are his and the baby that passed away also lots os thing you do not know because telling u she was a scare to leave just go ask her if u think u know souch
art

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2009
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>no sure where u saw step but yes he is step father to oldest and the other 2 are his and the baby that passed away also lots os thing you do not know because telling u she was a scare to leave just go ask her if u think u know souch
tamisha scared?i dont think so,hell she could whip him easily by herself,she wanted to be there,also isnt johnny ramsey one or two of her kids pappas.so you say she was asleep when they came in on them,okay,and the dude,josh,was in the barn where the dope was bein cooked right,so who was watching all those kids???ANS.NOONE WAS.its a wonder those kids havent been really hurt around all this nonsense.like i said above,after all this has happened,they should take all her KIDS,CHECKS,MEDS,FOOD STAMPS,AND ANYTHING ELSE FREE THAT SHE IS GETTING.i take it noone in the house works or has a full time job right??thought so,government was feedin them.
guess who

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 29, 2009
Okay answer this how do you know that much about Tamisha? Was you there when this took place I mean cooking and doing drugs around the kids? Were you? Well then that shows alot about you now don't it!!!!!!!!
art wrote:
<quoted text>
friend

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2009
guess who wrote:
Okay answer this how do you know that much about Tamisha? Was you there when this took place I mean cooking and doing drugs around the kids? Were you? Well then that shows alot about you now don't it!!!!!!!! <quoted text>
no i was not there,but had i been and saw dope bein cooked around kids i would have called the law myself.why do you take up for her?just because she is some kind of relation to you doesnt mean you have to take up for her wrongs.seems you want to be a lowflife just as she is.once again,SHE SHOULD LOSE ALL HER KIDS,MEDS,CHECKS,FOOD STAMPS,FREE HEAT,AND ANYTHING ELSE SHE IS GETTING FREE.there are plenty of out of work people that need these type things that dont put kids in danger by cooking dope around them,and they dont get spaced out on meds and leave the kids to fend for themselves.i say its a dam good thing this happened when it did,before the kids got hurt or killed around this nonsense.if you are still taking up for her after this,you are just like her and him and i want nothing to do with your sorry ass.get a job and quit cookin dope.
guess who

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2009
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
no i was not there,but had i been and saw dope bein cooked around kids i would have called the law myself.why do you take up for her?just because she is some kind of relation to you doesnt mean you have to take up for her wrongs.seems you want to be a lowflife just as she is.once again,SHE SHOULD LOSE ALL HER KIDS,MEDS,CHECKS,FOOD STAMPS,FREE HEAT,AND ANYTHING ELSE SHE IS GETTING FREE.there are plenty of out of work people that need these type things that dont put kids in danger by cooking dope around them,and they dont get spaced out on meds and leave the kids to fend for themselves.i say its a dam good thing this happened when it did,before the kids got hurt or killed around this nonsense.if you are still taking up for her after this,you are just like her and him and i want nothing to do with your sorry ass.get a job and quit cookin dope.
like i said you know to much to not be included in this mess so hope u still getting your freebies next month as i do not have to work my husband has a very good job and we live very nice and do not have time to talk or walk your trash so i pray all you wake up while you have time and put god into your life god bless you amen
family

Decorah, IA

#16 Oct 30, 2009
its a well known fact that Josh is abusive and that she has stayed out of fear,those who are close know this ,and those who dont, want to judge her as being bad,she is disabled ,you can believe that or not,and she is a good mother,she has lived with Joshs abuse for too long,cooking dope is wrong and doing it around a child is just out of the question,the dope was being cooked in a barn,not thier home where the kids were.....I dont think its anyones place to judge her,unless you know the whole story!!!!
HATE SCUM BAGS

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2009
I AGREE WITH ART. THROW BOTH OF THE SCUM BAGS IN JAIL AD TAKE THE KIDS TO A HOME WHERE THEY CAN BE TOOK CARE OF AND TAKE AWAY ALL OF THE FREE STUFF.I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THEM.
family

Decorah, IA

#18 Oct 30, 2009
HATE SCUM BAGS wrote:
I AGREE WITH ART. THROW BOTH OF THE SCUM BAGS IN JAIL AD TAKE THE KIDS TO A HOME WHERE THEY CAN BE TOOK CARE OF AND TAKE AWAY ALL OF THE FREE STUFF.I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THEM.
its good too see such hatefull people in this world
this is crazy

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 30, 2009
I don't know her or him. But, she apparently knew what was going on. Meth is not made within the course of a good nights sleep. Sorry, but that is a lame excuse. As far as her being scared of him, she could have easily called the police and had them stanby while she got her stuff and left, or she could have been taken to a shelter. Yes its not the greatest, but better than fearing for her life. She should have put her children first, which she did not. I know that once you are charged with a felony, which is likely in this case, then you lose the right to welfare, which is one of the best things that can happen. I hope that that lady cleans herself up and pulls her crap together for the sake of her children.
mizzo

Cave City, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2009
HATE SCUM BAGS wrote:
WHY DONT YOU take the kids? since all you do is stay this f**k up site....maybe you can teach them to be a Hypocrite like your sorry a$$...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,847
The Deeply Immoral Values Of Today’s Republican... 12 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 10
dont trust trump and his kids to save the usa 21 hr Cordell 12
Kentucky child support laws (May '08) Wed I support my son 1,267
Chemtrails in Lexington-fayette Wed bubba 7
News Poll: 70 percent of Kentuckians support $1 toba... Wed Say What 40
Kentucky's new obstacles to Medicaid coverage a... Wed Truth 2
More from around the web