Study shows Islamic growth in America

Study shows Islamic growth in America

There are 3 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Study shows Islamic growth in America. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

The number of American mosques has increased dramatically in the last decade despite post-9/11 protests aimed at Muslim houses of worship, according to a report released this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2012
I hope people start burning the f**kers down.
Command and Control

Summit, NJ

#4 Mar 4, 2012
The more Asians in America the better off we are.
It raises the overall IQ each time an Asian comes into the United States.
Come here and stay!
The living's good
bmz

La Jolla, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2012
the same old trick of muslims hiding under the skirts of ASIAN won't work. it may have worked in uk, but not anywhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min HILLARY 2016 193,453
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min uMoron 142,990
News For Obama, golf is an escape, even when he brin... 7 hr American_Infidel 58
News Benton teacher to seek House of Representative ... Wed George Jetson 2
News Kentucky GOP OKs caucus; allows Rand Paul to se... Aug 25 Rightwing Idiot 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerks who ref... Aug 25 Anonymous 22
News Kentucky officials hope drugs can help drug add... Aug 24 nobody 2
More from around the web