How did President Obama do on Letterm...

How did President Obama do on Letterman Monday night?

Created by WOW on Sep 22, 2009

26 votes

Click on an option to vote

He was awesome like always!

He made great points!

Bring on the healthcare reform

WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2009
I figure since all the negative polls are out there with all bad answers I would make one that was more honest! Hope you all like it!

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2009
When your in a public rest room, and you write someting on the wall, do you believe it has a profound, life changing impact on those who read it later?
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
When your in a public rest room, and you write someting on the wall, do you believe it has a profound, life changing impact on those who read it later?
Only you would think of something so obsurd to say....thats because your mind is always in the crapper!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Wonder if he approved of the potato
Paladin

Barnesville, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2009
Another example of the office of the presidency being brought down to the level of Boob Tubery
Your poll is a slanted like it came from CNN.

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you would think of something so obsurd to say....thats because your mind is always in the crapper!
Do you really think I'm so unique? Really Dude, I'm flattered!
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2009
Paladin wrote:
Another example of the office of the presidency being brought down to the level of Boob Tubery
Your poll is a slanted like it came from CNN.
Yeah I know it is horrible to have a president that cares about the American people, has a sense of humor, wants to reach out to all of the citizens, and realizes he is huuman just like everyone else and does not take himself so serious!
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2009
Come on now people don't be shy, cast your votes!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#9 Sep 29, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know it is horrible to have a president that cares about the American people, has a sense of humor, wants to reach out to all of the citizens, and realizes he is huuman just like everyone else and does not take himself so serious!
Not a bad idea, Obama could try out for So You Think You Have Talent, or maybe a reality show, he could try to get on FOX News - on second thought, his approval rating is falling fast enough.
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2009
There is only one thing stopping President Obama from becoming the best president in history.....the narrow minded republican party. They would rather bring the country down and try to blame it on President Obama, than do what is best for the country!

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2009
WOW wrote:
There is only one thing stopping President Obama from becoming the best president in history.....the narrow minded republican party. They would rather bring the country down and try to blame it on President Obama, than do what is best for the country!
Specifically how are the republicans stopping Obama from doing anything?
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2009
They are more interested in a smear campaign against President Obama than doing what is best for the country.

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2009
WOW wrote:
They are more interested in a smear campaign against President Obama than doing what is best for the country.
You said they are "stopping" him from doing what he needs to.
I'll ask again,...how?
A smear campaine cannot stop him from doing anything. So how have the Republican physicly stopped Obama?
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said they are "stopping" him from doing what he needs to.
I'll ask again,...how?
A smear campaine cannot stop him from doing anything. So how have the Republican physicly stopped Obama?
Well at least you do not deny the smear campaign they have against him! The republicans in office refuse to vote for the things that President Obama wants to pass, even when they would benefit the American people. They lie about policies he wants to implement and fools much like yourself believe every word!

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you do not deny the smear campaign they have against him! The republicans in office refuse to vote for the things that President Obama wants to pass, even when they would benefit the American people. They lie about policies he wants to implement and fools much like yourself believe every word!
Oh I see what you are driving at. If someone raises a point that Obama's policie is bad, it is never a fact or opinion, but is only a smear campaine.
You are a very logical person.
So logical and educated, that you think that even though the Democrats own the majority of the House and the Senate, the Republicans can stop Obama care by voting against it.
A fool like me should be looking up to logical, educated persons such as your self.
Go get'em Tiger!
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2009
Eric Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what you are driving at. If someone raises a point that Obama's policie is bad, it is never a fact or opinion, but is only a smear campaine.
You are a very logical person.
So logical and educated, that you think that even though the Democrats own the majority of the House and the Senate, the Republicans can stop Obama care by voting against it.
A fool like me should be looking up to logical, educated persons such as your self.
Go get'em Tiger!
Obviously more educated than you, because you can't even spell. No the smear campaigns are all the lies that have been told about PRESIDENT OBAMA. He is a muslim, no he is a radical Christian, he is not an American citizen. It is pathetic the lies that continue to be told on him, and fools like you eat it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 189,812
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min God Bless 142,335
News Kentucky's 2012 prescription drug abuse legisla... 12 hr goforitky 1
News Clean air worth the costs? 17 hr cancerlost 8
Summer Events at Ashland, the Henry Clay Estate Tue mvarner 1
News Don't let videos vilify Planned Parenthood Sun Timothy Turnstone 1
News Are US vaccine rates going down because public ... Jul 25 anothervoice 1
More from around the web