'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 240160 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48862 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Just can't accept the truth!!!!
You don't know the truth jackass.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48863 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Obama wants everyone in the food stamp line!!!!
LMAO
He would like to get you out of it but you won't run a weedeater anymore.

lmfao
UGH

Princeton, KY

#48864 Sep 18, 2012
UGH UGH UGH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48866 Sep 18, 2012
September 18, 2012
Why They Hate Us

The spreading and sprawling map of open violence against America around the world and the surreal spectacle of federal agents investigating an obscure Christian filmmaker as the cause of this violence ought to make us reflect: why do they hate us? Why do they hate America? Why do they hate Israel? What have we done, except to exist and be happy, to offend them?

It is vital in asking this question to know just who "they" are. An easy and incomplete answer is "radical Islam" or just "Islam."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/why_th...
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#48867 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Data and supporting analyses from economists indicate that the recession began well before Bush took office, making political criticism of the president on the jobs issue even more inappropriate. Joseph Stiglitz, the chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Clinton, admits that "the economy was slipping into recession even before Bush took office, and the corporate scandals that are rocking America began much earlier."
He sure didnt fix it. And why not afford the current potus the same courtesy?
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48868 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
September 18, 2012
Why They Hate Us
The spreading and sprawling map of open violence against America around the world and the surreal spectacle of federal agents investigating an obscure Christian filmmaker as the cause of this violence ought to make us reflect: why do they hate us? Why do they hate America? Why do they hate Israel? What have we done, except to exist and be happy, to offend them?
It is vital in asking this question to know just who "they" are. An easy and incomplete answer is "radical Islam" or just "Islam."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/why_th...
We have bombed the living hell out of them for years you nutjob.

Where have you been?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48869 Sep 18, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
WTF... I love how you're getting so angry on the forum. It lets us all know that you don't have any proof or anything factual about the economy. When you rage and call people names it’s because you're incapable of anything but slander and insults. I'll bet that that he goes for the "race card" next. It's what all the liberals like you do when they’re losing an argument. When they lose intellectually they will be forced to play the race card is the last card in their deck before they run off for a good cry.
Here iT is: The Race Card...

September 18, 2012
Obama plays the Race Card in Cincy

He threw down the race card, saying Republicans want him to wash their cars.

CNSNews.com reports that Obama said,
"While speaking in Cincinnati on Monday [September 17], Obama said, "The only thing they [Republicans] can do is keep trying to bluff their way through until November, and hope that you won't call them on it. But understand Cincinnati, look, I want to work with them to reduce the deficit. I've said if the Republicans need more love, if they want me to walk the dog or wash their car, I'm happy to do it."

This language is reminiscent of a reported conversation between Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy back before the 2008 election as recalled in the September 10, 2012 edition of The New Yorker magazine.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/o...
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48870 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It was going into a DEPRESSION when W left Office. you idiot. The Dow was at 6,500, and he had to do the TARP in Sept. 2008 so there would not be a complete crash.
And explain to me what Obama has done to make ANYTHING better!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48871 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know the truth you jack ass.
And I suppose you do????

LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48872 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We have bombed the living hell out of them for years you nutjob.
Where have you been?
IF... I'm a nutjob....

WHAT does THAT leave 'open' for you??? ;-)
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48873 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He would like to get you out of it but you won't run a weedeater anymore.
lmfao
Never been in a food stamp line and never will be. Please keep the rest of us informed on how it goes there wtf. I know the line is getting much longer.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48874 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here iT is: The Race Card...
September 18, 2012
Obama plays the Race Card in Cincy
He threw down the race card, saying Republicans want him to wash their cars.
CNSNews.com reports that Obama said,
"While speaking in Cincinnati on Monday [September 17], Obama said, "The only thing they [Republicans] can do is keep trying to bluff their way through until November, and hope that you won't call them on it. But understand Cincinnati, look, I want to work with them to reduce the deficit. I've said if the Republicans need more love, if they want me to walk the dog or wash their car, I'm happy to do it."
This language is reminiscent of a reported conversation between Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy back before the 2008 election as recalled in the September 10, 2012 edition of The New Yorker magazine.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/o...
You are an idi-t.
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48875 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF... I'm a nutjob....
WHAT does THAT leave 'open' for you??? ;-)
How come you are so uninformed and stupid?
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48876 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
DOW 13,500
No pre-existing illness block on private Health Insurance
Saved GM
Saved Chrysler
Children can stay on Parents' Health Insurance until age 26
killed bin Laden
'
Ended Iraq war failure
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48877 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>We have bombed the living hell out of them for years you nutjob.
Where have you been?
WHAT do you suggest we do?
Go over and "hold their hand?"

Thought that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing...
Didn't work!
pathetic

Elizabethtown, KY

#48878 Sep 18, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you in previous posts
frank

Oakland, CA

#48879 Sep 18, 2012
GOP put the G wrote:
<quoted text>
but aren't we the UNITED States? Do divide everything into state issues would result, effectively, in fifty different countries under one domain.
Each party has sadly evolved into special interest groups. They play to their base. Each will oppose the other in fear of losing their constituents. There's something flawed there.
I'll be the first to admit - I am a liberal: i believe in global warming and, to a degree, I believe we ARE our brother's keeper.
I also agree w/your take on late term abortions and abortions as a means of birth control. I'd like to know the percentage of those instances. Again, to me, it's more that the CHOICE is being taken away. What if they said every male had to have a vasectomy after the age of 50? Or women a hysterectomy? The entire issue, to me, is the CHOICE of the matter and the FREEDOM to make my own choices.
If we supplied birth control, I believe the abortion numbers would decrease.
I am Catholic and there are times that I believe that birth control pills are the morally and fiscally responsible thing to do. There were familes at our private school who felt they deserved free tuition because they had so many children in the system. Yet the parents who realized they could not financially care for eight children and opted to use birth control were expected, and required to pay the full tuition amounts. So we reward someone who was irresponsible with free tuition while the people who worked to be fiscally responsible were punished, for lack of a better term. Isn't that the premise of the GOP? So why are they against birth control? Again, not being facetious - I just really don't understand how the correlation escapes the party.
Watching the Reps and the Dems exchanging insults and platitudes seems like two drunks arguing over the bar-bill on the sinking Titanic ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48881 Sep 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How come you are so uninformed and stupid?
That's WHAT obot's been doing....hasn't worked!
wtf

Smiths Grove, KY

#48883 Sep 18, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT do you suggest we do?
Go over and "hold their hand?"
Thought that is what Ambassador Stevens was doing...
Didn't work!
You chickenshit you are in the right party of Cowards.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48884 Sep 18, 2012
Had the skies lit up last week...
WHAT had the US done?
Nothing!!!!

They will do MORE if the US doesn't DO something!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CriminalForever 152,034
No Reason to Vote for Hillary Clinton 4 hr willie 12
News Laid off Verso workers open BBQ take-outs 8 hr CinAnne37 3
KY Jails Inmates mugshots (Jun '10) 15 hr Jimmy 3
News City wants drug recovery center (Mar '06) Mon Confused 69
Federal judge caught Mon Religion is insanity 3
News KSP Arrests Two Suspected in Lee County Murder Mon JudgeDredd 12
More from around the web