Hoo kers?
SNJ

Norway

#3 Sep 18, 2008
(That's French..)
sam

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2008
I heard he was arrested yesterday boarding a private plane in columbia, ky! Anyone else hear this?
bird

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 20, 2008
I heard that too, but also heard that was a BS rumor on friday. I think it would have been an the radio or tv by now if it were true.

Since: Sep 08

Fisherville, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2008
I heard that his daughtr had been arrested for helping him? Has anyone else heard that?
sookoo

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2008
well he hasnt been caught after all is was i heard
sookoo

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2008
well he hasnt been caught after all
sam

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2008
I figured that too if something had happened it would be news breaking? Still don't know though, have not heard anything on his daughter either!! so he has not been caught is that 100 percent?? Are you guys from around there I am and jrb always called me his angel, I hope he has not been caught!
sam

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2008
Never enough wrote:
I heard that his daughtr had been arrested for helping him? Has anyone else heard that?
Not true his daughter is not like that and would never do that. I think we should all just stop on this topic so this is my last post!! People are starting to name names like all this is over and frankly the gov can come back anytime and prosecute if they want this is stupid if this were the 1980;s and members knew about these blogs we would all be in the river so lets do the best thing we can for Johnny and his family and compadres and just stop!!!!!!!PLEASE
RockMan

Virden, IL

#12 Sep 27, 2008
What about the shirts going around ham days?

Thats crazy..

"Run Johnny Run"
"Johnny Boone For President"

Im getting one
johnny boone is legit

Louisville, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2008
this man is a f*cking G
Run Johnny Run

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2008
Go johnny!
cornbread mafia
sympathizer

Berea, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2008
Right on, Johnny! Stay free, brother! Freedom for all imprisoned hemp farmers!
Lebanon Girl

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2008
If he hasnt really been arrested why did they take him off of America's Most Wanted?
Felicia

United States

#17 Oct 16, 2008
Johnny was/is a decent man-he has made authorities mad since he has made them look like fools-they are out to get him to prove him wrong.
Unfortunately Johnny did break the law with weed-just legalize it and then no problem.
Shalom
Long distant friend
Felicia

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2008
Johnny has only made authorities look inadequate(F.B.I.) which in turn has made them mad, therefore they want to capture this "dangerous" guy to prove themselves correct. Johnny has his moments as we all have, however, he is a decent guy that has MANY friends of both sexes so good luck with the authorities in attempting to capture him-I do pray that he escapes their efforts and lives the remaining years of his life in freedom.
Shalom,
Felicia
bird

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 17, 2008
does anyone have info about this question?
Lebanon Girl
Buffalo, KY Reply
16 Saturday Oct 11
If he hasnt really been arrested why did they take him off of America's Most Wanted?
when you try to look him up it says page dooes bnot exist. It sure as hell did about a week or two ago. When you search fugitives by last name johnny isn't in that anymore either. Just wondering WTF is up with that?
bird

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Oct 17, 2008
Sorry my spelling is horrible!!
yake

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2008
He's still listed on AMW, last update October 2008 I'm originally from that area and i'm pretty sure he hasn't been caught yet, Good for Him, too many people care and hope the best for him in that area for him to be caught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 193,765
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Mr piggly wiggly 143,104
News Kentucky clerk seeks Supreme Court help to deny... 12 hr Just Think 30
News Kentucky clerk asks Supreme Court to intervene ... 23 hr WasteWater 6
bed bugs Sun Bri 1
News Reluctant Kentucky clerk gets time for gay marr... Sat troe 11
News Benton teacher to seek House of Representative ... Sat County Voter 5
More from around the web