30 Arrested in Muhlenberg County Drug...

30 Arrested in Muhlenberg County Drug Roundup

There are 21 comments on the WEHT story from Jun 10, 2011, titled 30 Arrested in Muhlenberg County Drug Roundup. In it, WEHT reports that:

A lengthy drug investigation by authorities in Muhlenberg County led to 30 arrests on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Posestion of a drug is not a (crime),Look up the word in a BLACKS LAW Dictionry,while your there look up STATUE,MUST,ACT,DRIVER,INCLUDI NG,PERSON,DUMMY,PASSANGER,JUIR SDICTION ..DRIVERS LiSSON.
Damn

Greenville, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Alex Jones wrote:
Posestion of a drug is not a (crime),Look up the word in a BLACKS LAW Dictionry,while your there look up STATUE,MUST,ACT,DRIVER,INCLUDI NG,PERSON,DUMMY,PASSANGER,JUIR SDICTION ..DRIVERS LiSSON.
I don't think i've ever seen a more Horrible job of spelling. God help you sir!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Learn to spell, moron. It's obvious why you posted this. Your spelling indicates that you are either totally wasted or just retarted.
Goo Ooose

Tomball, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2011
some-dude wrote:
Learn to spell, moron. It's obvious why you posted this. Your spelling indicates that you are either totally wasted or just retarted.
Or for the Lulz!!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2011
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think i've ever seen a more Horrible job of spelling. God help you sir!
--Thankyou damn I need all the help I can get!!!!
Yep

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2011
Alex Jones wrote:
218A.1415 Possession of controlled substance in first degree -- Penalties.
(1) A person is guilty of possession of a controlled substance in the first degree when he or she knowingly and unlawfully possesses:
(a) A controlled substance that is classified in Schedules I or II and is a narcotic drug;
(b) A controlled substance analogue;
(c) Methamphetamine;
(d) Lysergic acid diethylamide;
(e) Phencyclidine;
(f) Gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), including its salts, isomers, salts of isomers, and analogues; or
(g) Flunitrazepam, including its salts, isomers, and salts of isomers.
(2) Possession of a controlled substance in the first degree is a Class D felony subject to the following provisions:
(a) The maximum term of incarceration shall be no greater than three (3) years, notwithstanding KRS Chapter 532;
(b) For a person's first or second offense under this section, he or she may be subject to a period of:
1. Deferred prosecution pursuant to KRS 218A.14151; or
2. Presumptive probation;
(c) Deferred prosecution under paragraph (b) of this subsection shall be the preferred alternative for a first offense; and
(d) If a person does not enter a deferred prosecution program for his or her first or second offense, he or she shall be subject to a period of presumptive probation, unless a court determines the defendant is not eligible for presumptive probation as defined in KRS 218A.010.

Hmmm I guess it is a crime. Dumb ass.
queen bee

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) A person is guilty of possession of a controlled substance in the first degree when he or she knowingly and unlawfully possesses:
(a) A controlled substance that is classified in Schedules I or II and is a narcotic drug;
(c) Methamphetamine;
(e) Phencyclidine;
(f) Gamma hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), including its salts, isomers, salts of isomers, and analogues; or
(2) Possession of a controlled substance in the first degree is a Class D felony subject to the following provisions:
(a) The maximum term of incarceration shall be no greater than three (3) years, notwithstanding KRS Chapter 532;
(b) For a person's first or second offense under this section, he or she may be subject to a period of:
(c) Deferred prosecution under paragraph (b) of this subsection shall be the preferred alternative for a first offense; and
(d) If a person does not enter a deferred prosecution program for his or her first or second offense, he or she shall be subject to a period of presumptive probation, unless a court determines the defendant is not eligible for presumptive probation as defined in KRS 218A.010.
now if you rat these law's do not apply .. whole new game!!!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2011
..Whathehell do you mean(Craime); DumdAss; Go get A " Blacks Law Dictionery" And look up CRAIME ;And "STATUE"..You'll Find out A Statue is;A corperation RULE NOT A LAW; They only have the force Of law ; IF;IT is cunsented to by the (Governed)Thats the MAN or WOMAN...STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE and SMOKEIT!!!!DUMD ASS!!!!
whatever

Providence, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2011
Yup he's right...I tried to look up "craime"...I be danged if its not in the dictionary. Neither is "posestion". Its hard to argue with 2 for 2. I guess posestion isn't a craime?!? However he did spell "DRUG" correctly, imagine that!
Le Goose

Champaign, IL

#10 Sep 30, 2011
whatever wrote:
Yup he's right...I tried to look up "craime"...I be danged if its not in the dictionary. Neither is "posestion". Its hard to argue with 2 for 2. I guess posestion isn't a craime?!? However he did spell "DRUG" correctly, imagine that!
Correct their grammar if you can't win an argument?
Aaron Bradley

Greenville, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2011
some-dude wrote:
RetarDed not retarted
Aaron Bradley

Greenville, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Alex Jones wrote:
What?..
Aaron Bradley

Greenville, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Alex Jones wrote:
Depends on what drug you have on you..like marijuana Possession..if it's under an oz. It's a ticket...but say if u have crank or pills..it is a crime and you will be arrested for it.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2011
Goo Ooose wrote:
<quoted text>
Or for the Lulz!!
RETARDED, you also have a spelling problem.
hey

Dunmor, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2011
Anybody know names of the 30 who got busted?
wizzard

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2011
hey wrote:
some are in the central city paper'not all last week's'just a few david goins'robert hollers'clayton foster' look's like the most from g'ville..maybe all i seen on jail site any way...
google

United States

#18 Dec 12, 2011
hey wrote:
I googled drug busts in Muhlenberg county December 2011 & it was the 44news site that had listed the names......

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2012
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
(a) A conCantrolled substance that is classified in Schedules I or II and is a narcotic drug;
(c) Methamphetamine;
(e) Phencyclidine;
Hay;Can YOU Prove In Court that I AM A PERSON????There is no LAW that says A MAN or A WOMAN CAN NOT Posses A drug or Chimcal!!!!Can you PROVE IN Court that you HAVE JUIRSDICTION OVER ME,THE MAN!!!!!
Brown

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2012
All of the people that get busted will have their day in court. If you do the crime,i think you should do the time! Why would anybody put that mess in their body!
AtotheK

Dunmor, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2012
Le Goose wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct their grammar if you can't win an argument?
Also to "goOse"....obviously you two, or the same person, are too worried about them spelling amongst other things. If everyone worried about their grammar or spelling, they would even post anything. Do us all a favor and just shut the hell up and pick something else to topix about. Or how about talk about the topic instead of something totally different. People like you that pick fights on here because they have nothing else better to do are the real "idiots" of Topix. I bet you sit behind your computer all day, beer in hand, and amuse yourself with immature comments like the one you left. Go out and pick a real fight cause I'd love to be the one to kick your ass!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 11 min sad situation 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Wendy 171,963
Cps and court corruption 8 hr Amberb 2
Kentucky child support laws (May '08) 9 hr Amberb 1,268
dont trust trump and his kids to save the usa (Jul '17) 14 hr freelancehobo 15
Anybody know Randy Jackson 21 hr MSC137 1
Bluegrass Conspiracy/Melanie Flynn (Aug '08) Mon Athenesword 369
More from around the web