Cockfighting Operation Raid

Jul 21, 2007 Full story: KLEX TV 51

“I think they need to get out and get all the drug dealers and get them off the streets.”

Kentucky State Police raided an alleged cockfighting operation in eastern Kentucky on Friday, and cited 10 people with misdemeanor animal cruelty charges. via KLEX TV

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
edd

AOL

#1 Jul 23, 2007
I think this is ridiculous! why should the ksp bother with a chicken fight. when there are so many other things that are a lot more important than a couple of roosters. i think that this is just because of the humane society, because they have so much $$ money and are putting pressure on our ksp. the chicken fighters aren't bothering any body, they are just doing what they like to do. i think the cockfighters deserve some rights. they are americans too.
country girl

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2007
isn't cockfighting illigal? i think it used to be. I didn't know if it still was or not.
country girl

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2007
illegal
Are you serious

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2007
edd wrote:
I think this is ridiculous! why should the ksp bother with a chicken fight. when there are so many other things that are a lot more important than a couple of roosters. i think that this is just because of the humane society, because they have so much $$ money and are putting pressure on our ksp. the chicken fighters aren't bothering any body, they are just doing what they like to do. i think the cockfighters deserve some rights. they are americans too.
Anyone who would subject any animal to the torture experienced in a cockfight, dog fight, etc. should not only lose their rights aAmericans, but as humans as well. The mental capacity ot be able to do that, or even argue in favor of it for that matter, is evident of deranged thinking and sociopathic.
London Resident

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2007
edd wrote:
Ask the roosters if they are bothered. Anybody who would make money off the torture of roosters and anybody who would get their kicks from watching such a thing are both low life. Very low.
TINY TIM

Dexter, MI

#6 Jul 24, 2007
instead of cockfight--tip toe thru tulips.

“Hell is on earth in MI”

Since: Feb 07

Brighton/Howell & KENTUCKY!!!

#7 Jul 25, 2007
LMAO! WHAT A CLASSIC COMMENT!
ryan walter james baily

Finchville, KY

#8 Aug 7, 2007
I think every one of you need to back off chickin fighters back and cut us some slack because we don't see nothan wrong with what were doing because they were born to do it it aint like all these animal rights people say like we have to train them cause that a lie they fight on there own.Now we do condition our bird before we take them but its to help them breath. Between me walter Baily and james Baily we spend over $5000 in medicean and $2000 in feed every 6 months. So juust LEAVE CHICKIN FIGHTERS BE .
Techno Destructo

Norfolk, VA

#9 Aug 7, 2007
I wonder if Michael Vick was there.
chiken fit-er

Barnesville, OH

#10 Aug 7, 2007
I love the education level of this forum!
Nutin lic sum chiken fitten fer inter tainment! GO TO SCHOOL, it would be money well spent!
Foghorn Leghorn

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2007
I did some cock fighting a while back and all i got was a bruised scrotum....i say
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#12 Aug 10, 2007
Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
I did some cock fighting a while back and all i got was a bruised scrotum....i say
Don't whine chicken !
That's what we call normal wear and tear.
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#13 Aug 10, 2007
country girl wrote:
isn't cockfighting illigal? i think it used to be. I didn't know if it still was or not.
What it was it isn't and never is what it ever wasn't. Not easy to be fully up-dated at any time these days all the time day and night SHINC....
true - isn't it or wasn't it - or will it ever be??
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#14 Aug 10, 2007
edd wrote:
You are so right! Just like child molesters and the pedophiles - they aren't bothering anybody, they are just doing what they like to do.
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#15 Aug 10, 2007
Techno Destructo wrote:
I wonder if Michael Vick was there.
I think he usually comes there only afterwards to pick up the losers which he feeds to his dogs.

Since: Jul 07

Bethal Ohio

#16 Aug 10, 2007
i think people need to mind there own business and leave the fighters alone if you dont like the sport then just keep your mouths shut way i look at it.the laws need to worry about the drugs and crap.and besides thats what the roosters are breed for duh
SNJ

Skien, Norway

#17 Aug 10, 2007
dab34 wrote:
i think people need to mind there own business and leave the fighters alone if you dont like the sport then just keep your mouths shut way i look at it.the laws need to worry about the drugs and crap.and besides thats what the roosters are breed for duh
Whatever you think: At least do not name it a sport.
That's just as dog fighting and Spanish bull fighting.
You(?) and everyone else are there for money and unintelligent excitement. If the suffering of the animals does not worry you, you may be born with
genes not developing high IQ or EQ. You should be the last one to tell other people to mind their own business. Switch to playing poker if you don't understand these animals are suffering just as much- regardless of the breeding selections.
Get used to resistance and only blame yourself for the consequences and leave to others to decide what the "laws should worry about" because that's left to others already.
boogs

Westland, MI

#18 Aug 11, 2007
All animals fight amongst each other left in the wild or on the farm it is called "nature". Breeding animals to fight is not.

I don't believe the law against "animal fights" should be catagorized along with child mosetors....big difference. People first animals second..
whatshanging

Apopka, FL

#19 Aug 11, 2007
In the mask of Oprah with the Cattlemen...
I'll never order fried chicken, or even wings ever ever again!!!
That makes me sooo sick....
Hang up that Crystal Hot Sauce for another type of main course..
NO CHICKEN...
boogs

Westland, MI

#20 Aug 12, 2007
whatshanging wrote:
In the mask of Oprah with the Cattlemen...
I'll never order fried chicken, or even wings ever ever again!!!
That makes me sooo sick....
Hang up that Crystal Hot Sauce for another type of main course..
NO CHICKEN...
What does ordering friend chicken have to do with Oprah and the cattlemen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,436
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min ChromiuMan 131,888
ginseng prices (Aug '08) 1 hr Antler1 489
Details about pill pipeline roundup coming today (Jan '10) 12 hr hoskinmage 25
i feel like playing on skype Thu xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
3 men wanted in home invasion, murder Dec 16 chuck 50
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) Dec 16 Pinevillian 131
More from around the web