Miners, environmentalists flock to EP...

Miners, environmentalists flock to EPA hearing

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Miners, environmentalists flock to EPA hearing. In it, CBS News reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. — Hundreds of coal miners took part in a demonstration Tuesday in Frankfort, Ky., claiming that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's hold on 36 mine permits is costing them needed jobs in a fragile economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

kygal

West Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2012
We need the jobs
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Problem is propinents WallStreet govt, and Oil/War-for-profiteers and US hegemonic overseas interest are ones who stopping Alternative energy industry, the coal industry ... from seeing the light.(As some Enviromentalist are really Oil/war proponents!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky gov. urges politics at pulpit despite ... Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... Aug '16 Nothing So Far 21
News Judge blocks Gov. Matt Bevin's move abolishing ... Jul '16 theyhavenoshame 1
News Boone County man tests positive for Zika virus Jun '16 seh 1
News Leitchfield celebrates fiddling heritage (Apr '16) Apr '16 Highschool 1
News Some businesses could reject gay clients under ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 SirAndrew 14
News Gov. Bevin moving forward with plan to dismantl... (Jan '16) Mar '16 skippy 4
More from around the web