Kentucky reeling from sexual assault,...

Kentucky reeling from sexual assault, harassment accusations

There are 22 comments on the WOGY-AM Pittston story from Dec 15, 2017, titled Kentucky reeling from sexual assault, harassment accusations. In it, WOGY-AM Pittston reports that:

As sexual assault and harassment allegations sweep through statehouses around the country, no place has been impacted quite like Kentucky: A state forced to confront its past salacious behavior in the midst of an historic transition to Republican rule. Kentucky's GOP House Speaker resigned his leadership position after acknowledging he secretly settled a sexual harassment claim with a woman in his office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOGY-AM Pittston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#1 Dec 15, 2017
OMG, Don't you really think some of these accusers should be at least put under oath in court?Exactly what are these men doing, Raping these women? What is sexual assault? Is it touching, is it rape, is it as one liberal woman said, looking at her wrong? Some of these women are mentally challenged. Others are being paid to say anything. Is this really all the Democrats running for public office have to offer? This is a crock of crap.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2017
False claims in Kentucky have already bullied a man into killing himself. How the woman making those claims handles that is dangerous to herself and others.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
False claims in Kentucky have already bullied a man into killing himself. How the woman making those claims handles that is dangerous to herself and others.
Kentucky's GOP House Speaker resigned his leadership position after acknowledging he secretly settled a sexual harassment claim with a woman in his office.

"False claims in Kentucky have already bullied a man"

False caims, Bullied.......Rightttt.

That guy you're talking about was a pastor and repeated felony elected to the Kentucky Senate, right?

And his victim was a17 years old volunteering at the church when he accousted her in the church basement?

Ok. I see your point.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
I thought they grew them tougher down there in your neck of the woods. Your hero is nothing but a cry baby who didn't have the guts to man up to his past.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
I thought they grew them tougher down there in your neck of the woods. Your hero is nothing but a cry baby who didn't have the guts to man up to his past.
Depression is a real mental illness with sometimes an overwhelming sense of loss, which can definitely be instigated by false allegations ruining a person's complete life. You pricks have all sorts of sympathies for bullied victims in other places taking their lives, or are you the kind of voyeur liking to watch snuff videos?

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Depression is a real mental illness with sometimes an overwhelming sense of loss, which can definitely be instigated by false allegations ruining a person's complete life. You pricks have all sorts of sympathies for bullied victims in other places taking their lives, or are you the kind of voyeur liking to watch snuff videos?
I don't know what the h#ll you're talking about. I'm extending the same sympathies to your favorite cry baby politicians that you've extended to those in the Democratic Party. I have no sympathy for any of them in either party. Time to man up, Kentuckians.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
I don't know what the h#ll you're talking about. I'm extending the same sympathies to your favorite cry baby politicians that you've extended to those in the Democratic Party. I have no sympathy for any of them in either party. Time to man up, Kentuckians.
Man up to what, false accusations ruining a good man's life? This man died denying the accusations. Deathbed affirmations outweigh some female possibly paid to ruin a man's life. It 's time for you to man up.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

Man up to what, false accusations ruining a good man's life? This man died denying the accusations. Deathbed affirmations outweigh some female possibly paid to ruin a man's life. It 's time for you to man up.
John Conyers (D-MI) denies the allegations against him too. Do you think he's innocent? It's time you man up to your partisan hypocrisy. And tell your heroes in the Kentucky legislature to do the same, hypocrite.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
John Conyers (D-MI) denies the allegations against him too. Do you think he's innocent? It's time you man up to your partisan hypocrisy. And tell your heroes in the Kentucky legislature to do the same, hypocrite.
John Conyers hasn't made a death affirmation as yet. Bullying is bullying and we can sense why you support it.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

John Conyers hasn't made a death affirmation as yet. Bullying is bullying and we can sense why you support it.
Death affirmation? You have no idea what you're talking about. The only bullying, in this case, is that of an adult politician on a 17 year girl. Your sense of guilt is laughably partisan.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 16, 2017
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

My how resilient.

Remorse. That's typical of a 53 year old creep masquerading as a pastor apprehended with his hands litterly in the cookie jar of a 17 year in the basement of the sanctuary.

That's a vile image of a person expected to set better examples to the adolescents and kids in the community. Remorse and depression should be the order considering his personal familiarity with the justice system .

I'm stunned not by his predatory nature to pounce on 17 year olds but that the Kentucky legislature accepts in individuals with felony convictions and questionable moral inturpitude
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#15 Dec 16, 2017
In this country we have a right to face our accusers in a court of law, and are considered innocent until PROVEN guilty. These harlots have no proof. None. So why should they be taken serious? They can't be. Now they have blood on their hands, and for what? Uncle Georgie's money?
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Dec 16, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
In this country we have a right to face our accusers in a court of law, and are considered innocent until PROVEN guilty. These harlots have no proof. None. So why should they be taken serious? They can't be. Now they have blood on their hands, and for what? Uncle Georgie's money?
You are sick
See The Light

United States

#17 Dec 16, 2017
Oh how the list GROWS......Democrats already working on losing another Election...

Rep.DeanWestlake, AndreaRamsey  
Democratic Rep. Ruben Kihuen

California TBD.....LMAO
See The Light

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2017
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

Any politician who plays B'S politics. At the cost of Legal Law abiding American Citizens. Doesn't deserve sympathy....
See The Light

Pittsburg, CA

#19 Dec 16, 2017
The East Bay’s representative to the California Democratic Party has resigned under pressure following allegations that he acted in a sexually aggressive manner toward a 23-year-old woman at a party function in San Mateo County last month and raped another female party member last year.

The allegedly aggressive actions with the 23-year-old occurred after a party executive committee that included discussions of how Democrats should respond to the wave of sexual misconduct allegations roiling across the country in recent months following a New York Times story detailing alleged sexual assaults by Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 16, 2017
See The Light wrote:
The East Bay’s representative to the California Democratic Party has resigned under pressure following allegations that he acted in a sexually aggressive manner toward a 23-year-old woman at a party function in San Mateo County last month and raped another female party member last year.

The allegedly aggressive actions with the 23-year-old occurred after a party executive committee that included discussions of how Democrats should respond to the wave of sexual misconduct allegations roiling across the country in recent months following a New York Times story detailing alleged sexual assaults by Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.
It's long past due that allegations of harrassment and discrimination are dealt with swiftly and with extraordinary financial resolution.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#22 Dec 16, 2017
hawaiian punch wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years is bill Cosby serving because of allegations? None his trial ended in hung jury, this is America everyone has the opportunity to defend themselves and clear his or her name
Close, but this is actually America, where, as president BooBoo has proved dozens of times, you can simply settle out of court for millions of dollars and never even enter a plea.
See The Light

Pittsburg, CA

#23 Dec 16, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

It's long past due that allegations of harrassment and discrimination are dealt with swiftly and with extraordinary financial resolution.
There are a lot of things long past due in America....MAGA
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Dec 17, 2017
hawaiian punch wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years is bill Cosby serving because of allegations? None his trial ended in hung jury, this is America everyone has the opportunity to defend themselves and clear his or her name
Cosby is not denied due process. Cosby chose his path to resolution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kentucky Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bevin Administration Cuts Kentucky Medicaid Vis... Jul 18 mitt 78
News First female warden appointed at Kentucky State... Jul 17 bluegrass 1
News Do Poor People Have a Right to Health Care? Jul 17 po folk 2
News Grimes: 75 percent of Kentucky ready, registere... Jul 7 No Doubt 1
News Kentucky Legislature Overrides Governor's Veto ... Apr '18 Creepy Joe Biden 1
News Kentucky Governor Blames Teacher Protest For In... Apr '18 Ren 2
News Red for Ed: The Teachers' Red State Revolt Roll... Apr '18 walkininMemphis 1