Kansas Unemployment
Diana

Laredo, TX

#555 Dec 11, 2011
I did try ks dept of labor and now says does not recognize my pswd or user name and has blocked my account. This is very bizarre. Earlier today when I called said the number was not in service. Now the number is working but stillcannot get into the site. Am I caught up in the Ks unemployment twilight zone, geez. Any other suggestions?
billy

Wimberley, TX

#556 Dec 13, 2011
my regular just ended and now applied for the EUC, what kind of wait is it to resume payments? I hope its quickly
qnofhrts21

Dallas, TX

#557 Jan 4, 2012
paul wrote:
ALL YOU JOKERS NEED TO GET A DANG JOB, IM TIRED OF SUPPORTING YOU SO YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR HINNY AND WATCH TV, YOUR HURTING KANSAS EVEN MORE THAN IT ALREADY IS. YOU CANT TELL ME THERE IS NO WORK OUT THERE WHEN ALL FAST FOOD PLACES ARE LOOKING FOR HELP.GET A DANG JOB!!!!!
you're thinking of welfare..Unemployment is something each and every one of us paid into.. If you have time to be so negative, I'm sure you could have found better encouraging words.. You are better than that.. "Be the change you wish to see" enjoy your day..
Diana

Buckner, MO

#558 Jan 4, 2012
qnofhrts21 wrote:
<quoted text> you're thinking of welfare..Unemployment is something each and every one of us paid into.. If you have time to be so negative, I'm sure you could have found better encouraging words.. You are better than that.. "Be the change you wish to see" enjoy your day..
I find no joke in my being without a job. After 35 years in the health field and turning 63, my position was "eliminated" in June of last year. The only joke is your thinking and that you are supporting me, you are not. I paid into unemployment for many, many years. It is not easy to work for a fast food chain because believe it or not, I can't get hired because I am over qualified to sell burgers for gosh sakes. They think once I find something better, I will leave, yes probably. Since you have the time to post something hurtful to those of us who genuinely are in need of jobs, you could try to do something meaningful that will turn this country around in their thinking that after 55 you are useless. I can assure you, I am not. By the by, my unemployment runs out this week and although I was sent an emergency unemployment form, I have heard nothing more so does anyone know if this means I will still get my benefits. Trying to contact someone by phone is impossible!!!
Diana

Shawnee, KS

#559 Mar 11, 2012
When I try to file my weekly claim a message appears that the system is unavailable and try again later. I have been trying for over four hours. I also cannot get through to the contact center as phone message says office is closed, and of course when I try tomorrow to inform them I could not file my claim I will be on hold for AT LEAST an hour if I even get through. I just don't get it.
newton

Wichita, KS

#560 Mar 20, 2012
i got laid off from my job got a letter confirming that and now the employer is trying to say i quit my benefits had been hold back i send the i sent the notice of separation statement and a copy of the termination notice in which explains i was laid off clearly because they didn't needed 5 people on the crew i worked for i missed my phone interview today
newton

Wichita, KS

#561 Mar 20, 2012
whats gonna happen
Unemployment sucks

Wichita, KS

#562 May 8, 2012
I hate it. So much. I need more money to support myself. Luckily I had an interview this week for a position that pays very well...but until I can land a job, I'm in shitsville.

Does anyone know what day my money is supposed to post? I was getting it on Tuesday's, and now it's on Wednesday's. Does it post at 12:01 am on Wed.? I haven't eaten a damn thing since 9 am and I about ready to go postal. Does it post at 12:01 am? Citi's hotline says 12:01 eastern time is when it posts, so that would mean 11:01 central time, but it isn't there. Do I need to wait another hour? I'm serious at my wits end here. I'm starving!!
Jackie

United States

#566 Jul 13, 2012
I am pissed. The first week of June 2012 a representative at UA said I had 20 weeks left (ending the later part of Sept 2012). This week no money. They said that if my Tier II ended June 23rd or earlier I would get Tier III. Mine ended June 23rd BUT now they said Obama gave us 4% which gave me one more week and it was paid June 30th, therefore because of this fricking 4% I am no longer eligible for Tier III. I am so pissed. I had no warning. Nothing.
Very upset

United States

#567 Jul 30, 2012
Filed june 28th phone interview july 18 lady said i would hear back by mail with a determination letter the next week. Got nothing in the mail called unemployment sat on the phone for an hour talk to a lady she tells me not to call back till aug 16 when my 7 weeks is up! Anyone having similiar problems? Or could help me ? Thanks
gigi

Paola, KS

#568 Aug 14, 2012
can anyone shed light on when the debit card is supposed show up? I have been approved, even had payment released, but no debit card. please help???
Cindy

Overland Park, KS

#569 Aug 14, 2012
I know when I was receiving unemployment, it took about two weeks after the KDOL website said payment was mailed to get it. So frustrating - I hope you get it soon.
gigi

Paola, KS

#570 Aug 14, 2012
Cindy wrote:
I know when I was receiving unemployment, it took about two weeks after the KDOL website said payment was mailed to get it. So frustrating - I hope you get it soon.
Thank you I was afraid of that.. It seems this system is completely inconsiderate of the needs of those of us who need it.
Ryan

Overland Park, KS

#571 Dec 7, 2012
Wow, reading all this puts me at ease (atleast having some info/expectation) and adds tension at the same time. I have tried calling in to ask questions over 50 times and have never talked to anybody. I have been filing weekly claims for 3 weeks now. The first one was obviously the "waiting period". The other day, I logged online and found some decent news that said "Date Payment Mailed" Dec 4th, 2012. Does that really mean anything? From my understanding that payment is supposed to go on a debit card. I've never received a debit card, had a phone interview, or filled out any forms manually. The only thing I got in the mail was the determination letter saying you have $7,800 in unemployment and then i saw that update online. Am i even approved? I'm just so confused. Any help is appreciated.
Cindy

Kansas City, MO

#572 Dec 9, 2012
If it states payment mailed, you should have it posted to the debit card. Seems they take forever to get that to you.
Blockburna316

Wichita, KS

#573 Mar 13, 2013
Hey out there does anyone know y may benifits would be suspended for a question of your eligibility I've been getting payments for only two weeks I don't get it it took so long to get my card and get this far know I don't get anything can anyone tells wat this means thnks
Cindy

Olathe, KS

#574 Mar 13, 2013
Sounds like your former employer is fighting the claim, for whatever reason. You'll probably be getting a letter soon with a date for a telephone interview scheduled. Happened to me too - frustrating because it took several weeks to start getting payments again.
Blockburna316

Wichita, KS

#575 Mar 30, 2013
I was gettin ui benifits for 2 weeks I was approved and everything got a letter sayin my benifit amount then for some reason it said suspended a question regarding ur qualification I got a letter ends up I answered a question wrong I explained wat happend in the letter and sent it in as instructed its been a week and my account still says the same thing suspended so does anyone knw wats goin on or wats gonna happen I need these benifits
gary

Lawrence, KS

#576 Apr 2, 2013
How long does it take to get extended benefits after you send application in?
I know what a hypocrit is

Broken Arrow, OK

#577 Oct 2, 2013
just me wrote:
I am in tears, so I will pass this on. I have been getting unemployment for a while. I received the letter on extention last month, which says some qualifies for the extension, and they continued to pay each week..So wouldnt you think you qualify? Yesterday I received a letter saying I didnt make enough money in the quarter they are using to qualify for that extention (last month). SO benefits stopped last month--(WHAT)---after the fact that they sent me 6 WEEKS of weekly funds---that is, in my case about $1,800.00 that I am guessing I will have to repay..I also heard others have to repay! Without a job, how do they expect us to pay. Why dont they stop payments of weekly funds until they see if you qualify or not for the extention? SO BEWARE!
you are getting the runaround but your congressman are getting paid for doing zilch, your very own congressman Huelskamp and family are getting their 3.5 million direct payment in farm subsidies while cutting foods stamps by 40 billion, hypocrits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas is a sanctuary state for illegal aliens (Feb '12) Apr 26 American Independent 28
News Possible change in governors not altering Kansa... Apr 23 Alden 2
News The Latest: Kansas Democrat plans another run f... Apr 22 Scott 4
News Wife-Abandonment: a Gop Nominee Tradition (Dec '11) Apr 22 Slick Wiener Oreilly 6
News Kremlin: No positive shift yet on Russia-US ties Apr 15 CodeTalker 35
Governor Sam Brownback (May '16) Mar 30 yuoyou 3
Brownback vetoes Medicaid expansion Mar 30 yuoyou 1
More from around the web