Sebelius Seeks Fed Stimulus for States

Sebelius Seeks Fed Stimulus for States

There are 8 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Sebelius Seeks Fed Stimulus for States. In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

Kathleen Sebelius lobbies Kansas' congressional delegation for a new stimulus package to help states deal with their financial problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

SNB

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2008
Everybody is at the trough, who's filling it. I'll give you one guess. The middle class $ number for who gets tax cuts keeps going down. Bend over to get your Dem tax -------!
drdeth

Prairie Village, KS

#2 Nov 14, 2008
cut sebitchlius' salary. theres a start.
chuck

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2008
You know, when times get tough, we the people have to watch what we spend our money on. We don't go out to eat, we turn the lights out, maybe turn the heat/AC down, and so on. It sure would be nice if our state, local, and federal governments could do the same.
Toni

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Nov 19, 2008
I agree, Sibelius and her cronies need to take a pay reduction. Every citizen in Kansas should get an approval rating form. Based on scale of 1-5, 5 being most outstanding public official in Kansas. We all need to mark 1. This would mean failing job performance. This would serve as notice of poor job performance, and reduction in pay would be recommended. Review would be in 90 days, no improvement, termination. Let her move on to cheerleader duties for Obama's new basketball court!
drdeth

Prairie Village, KS

#5 Dec 2, 2008
sebitchlius' spending is nothing compared to hillary the thief clinton. she STOLE $400,000 worth of furnishings from the white house. she wasnt arrested. she wasnt put into a police car handcuffed. she wasnt set up with bail. she wasnt given a criminal record. all se had to do was to give back the stolen articles and she was REWARDED with being given a high-paying job , secretary of state. the tv show "cops" had a similar situation, in which a homeless man stole a wallet with $47 inside. the police caught up with him and arrested, handcuffed, put him into a police car, set his bail at $500 and put him in a cell. he was jailed and fined. whats the difference??? one is a misdemeanor and the other is grand larceny. the grand larcenist(wealthy politician) was given a job and the homeless man was given jail. what a great system we have here in america. i m for putting hillary on trial and throwing her a$$ in jail. a real penitentary, not club med. she is a worthless thief. she stole from millions of americans, and was rewarded. kathleen sebitchlius will keep on spending taxpayer dollars and wont care and wont ever be questioned on it either. one day they will give her an even higher paying job and a big pension to boot. screw you america, is her motto.

Since: Oct 07

Olathe, KS

#6 Dec 2, 2008
Toni wrote:
I agree, Sibelius and her cronies need to take a pay reduction. Every citizen in Kansas should get an approval rating form. Based on scale of 1-5, 5 being most outstanding public official in Kansas. We all need to mark 1. This would mean failing job performance. This would serve as notice of poor job performance, and reduction in pay would be recommended. Review would be in 90 days, no improvement, termination. Let her move on to cheerleader duties for Obama's new basketball court!
We have an approval process and it is called the voting booth. The trouble is we have the most naive electorate I have ever seen.

Since: Jul 07

Kansas

#7 Dec 2, 2008
Rick op wrote:
<quoted text>We have an approval process and it is called the voting booth. The trouble is we have the most naive electorate I have ever seen.
I think the word is 'ignorant."

How was your Thanksgiving?

Since: Oct 07

Olathe, KS

#8 Dec 5, 2008
PBI wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the word is 'ignorant."
How was your Thanksgiving?
Yes, naive and ignorant. If you watch Jay Leno when he goes out into the sidewalk and interview voters, they don't know jack shaiz about anything. We can see that is our recent elcection.
I had a good Thanksgiving with 28 of our relatives in Topeka.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16-year-old is running for Kansas governor seat... Aug 16 Christsharians on... 9
Election Who's got your vote in the Kansas Attorney Gene... (Oct '14) Aug 9 ExPatron 8
News Kansas political leaders debate Brownback's legacy Jul 29 Why oh Why 6
News Trump to nominate Sam Brownback as religious fr... Jul 28 Putins Glock Holster 1
News In Wichita, Kobach blasts funding for illegal i... Jul '17 ardith 2
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jul '17 ardith 28
News 10 Things to Know for Tuesday Jul '17 Third World Order 5
More from around the web