Kobach: Kan. has 'green light' on imm...

Kobach: Kan. has 'green light' on immigration -6/26/2012,

There are 3 comments on the Hays Daily News story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Kobach: Kan. has 'green light' on immigration -6/26/2012,. In it, Hays Daily News reports that:

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said a U.S. Supreme Court ruling Monday on illegal immigration gives legislators in his home state a "green light" for a crackdown, but his fellow Republicans still aren't all behind him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hays Daily News.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2012
"but his fellow Republicans still aren't all behind him."

Because they will wave in any direction the wind blows to keep their jobs instead of doing what's best for the country and citizens.
Romney 2012 n 2016

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Kris Kobach is the best!
United American Eagles

Stockholm, Sweden

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Wink Wink lets play again print it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16-year-old is running for Kansas governor seat... Aug 16 Christsharians on... 9
Election Who's got your vote in the Kansas Attorney Gene... (Oct '14) Aug 9 ExPatron 8
News Kansas political leaders debate Brownback's legacy Jul 29 Why oh Why 6
News Trump to nominate Sam Brownback as religious fr... Jul 28 Putins Glock Holster 1
News In Wichita, Kobach blasts funding for illegal i... Jul '17 ardith 2
News Trump election-fraud official running for Kansa... Jul '17 ardith 28
News 10 Things to Know for Tuesday Jul '17 Third World Order 5
More from around the web