Kansas task force crafts tax proposal...

Kansas task force crafts tax proposal in secret

There are 2 comments on the Business Journal story from Oct 10, 2011, titled Kansas task force crafts tax proposal in secret. In it, Business Journal reports that:

A Kansas government task force is meeting secretly to come up with a tax proposal for Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

where do they come from

Overland Park, KS

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Arthur Laffer of the Laffer Curve fame is an advisor to Brownback for $75,000. OMG what will they think of next? More failed policy to guide us???
just another guy

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2011
where do they come from wrote:
Arthur Laffer of the Laffer Curve fame is an advisor to Brownback for $75,000. OMG what will they think of next? More failed policy to guide us???
No I don't think so or they would be getting advise from barney frank, tin geithner, and nancy pelosi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge orders voter suppressor Kris Kobach to ex... Sep '16 Joyce 1
News How racism came to be called a mental illness a... (Jun '16) Sep '16 BLM 15
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Gremlin 28
News Kansas presidential caucuses could be rocky soi... (Mar '16) Mar '16 levs4660 5
News Democrats see close race in Kansas between Hill... (Mar '16) Mar '16 ClintonTricks 1
News Kansas among several states looking to ban sanc... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Cliff 6
News Kansas looks at banning sanctuary cities (Feb '16) Feb '16 wild child 1
More from around the web