Ex-Kansas official tells right-to-lif...

Ex-Kansas official tells right-to-life group to hold prosecutors accountable

There are 2 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Nov 19, 2011, titled Ex-Kansas official tells right-to-life group to hold prosecutors accountable. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

Opponents of abortion should pay attention to the jobs prosecutors do in enforcing laws that restrict abortion, as they do for legislators, a former Kansas attorney general told the annual Kentucky Right to Life Association Conference on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Kline continues to be a disgrace to the State of Kansas where he has been disbarred for his reckless disregard of state laws.

These continual attacks on Planned Parenthood are so blase', based on opinion, not fact.
A New You

Malang, Indonesia

#2 Nov 22, 2011
A New Day wrote:
Kline continues to be a disgrace to the State of Kansas where he has been disbarred for his reckless disregard of state laws.
These continual attacks on Planned Parenthood are so blase', based on opinion, not fact.
I have to say you took the words right out of my mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge to monitor Kansas' actions on gay marriag... Mon Gremlin 28
News How racism came to be called a mental illness a... Jun '16 Jaimie 7
News Kansas presidential caucuses could be rocky soi... Mar '16 levs4660 5
News Democrats see close race in Kansas between Hill... Mar '16 ClintonTricks 1
News Kansas among several states looking to ban sanc... Feb '16 Cliff 6
News Kansas looks at banning sanctuary cities Feb '16 wild child 1
News Transgender Kansans fear voter ID law is roadblock (Jul '14) Oct '15 by Caitlins ballsack 20
More from around the web