Kansas Sex Offender Bill Passes

Full story: KMBZ-AM Westwood

Kansas legislation imposing tougher penalties on child molesters and other sex offenders went Monday night to the governor's desk.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 225 of225
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
concerned citizen

Womelsdorf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2007

whatever...
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

What would Jesus do? What has he called us to do?
John Marteny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I know I am offensive to people but I am the GTRGOD and I meat slap in public. It is a free country. Now bow down or die HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA $$$$$$$$$$
door king

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

You're already sending senile letchy grandpas to prison for years for getting a little too insistent that the grand-daughter sit on his lap. A lot of things we call "criminal" are really just sad aspects of the human condition, and if we could deal honestly with sex, we could easily prevent dangerous behavior from most of these types without filling our prisons with sex criminals. Yes, sex-offenders are the most rapidly increasing portion of our offenders. They are lumped in with violent offenders, even though many of them have never really done anything to anyone. If everyone in Kansas was prosecuted for whatever sex offense he or she had committed in his or her life, only eunuchs and Brownback would be free.
Dr Joe Revis Phd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

I need young meat in my mouth!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 225 of225
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••