President O'Bama? Irish-American Rela...

President O'Bama? Irish-American Relatives ID'd

There are 105 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Mar 17, 2011, titled President O'Bama? Irish-American Relatives ID'd. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

President Barack Obama found out years ago he had an Irish ancestor who fled the potato famine in Ireland in 1850.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MidAtlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Mar 17, 2011
This is to funny
Obama needs to get off the Crack
The photo on the thread looks as if he is high

This Kenya will do and say anything to keep himself in the media.
Sounds as if he has an identy problem
Rico

Guatemala

#2 Mar 17, 2011
Manufacturing a past, establishing a family tree, seems a little late!
Sons of Liberty

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#3 Mar 17, 2011
Obama is 12.5% black and he acts like it is the only race in his blood! He acts that way because that is what gets him leverage over the country!

We have had 5 previous presidents with black in their blood. They didn't have the apearance Obama has and did not run on being black.

Lincoln being the most notable. Knowing Lincoln was partially black you can see it in the old photos.

Obama is running on a scam. He is half white but acts like is is 100% black to scam the public. He is nothing but a fraud!

Since: Dec 09

Choctaw, OK

#4 Mar 17, 2011
It's funny ok but what aid did all the checking for him on tax payers money $$$.

It's time for him to do the MANS job he was hired for and paid for by Unions - playing golf and brackes for ball games is sad with so many out of work and on the streets - what is going on in Japan and other places around the world and he out for fun and games!
What has he done to help the working man out on GAS? Nothing = and he wont!
What has he done to end companys from leaving the USA to get cheaper labor? Nothing and he wont!

The list goes on and to me it's sad with the time left in office he is doing nothing but costing us ALL money daily!
And WHO cares if he is black or ??? Irish TFF
NW Hominid

Seattle, WA

#5 Mar 17, 2011
No flying carpet cut potato wedges...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#6 Mar 17, 2011
"My grandmother is a Typical WHITE PERSON"
- Broke Obama
Sons of liberty

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Mar 17, 2011
USA VET wrote:
And WHO cares if he is black or ??? Irish TFF
It's not about the color of his skin but the basis of his scam.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#8 Mar 17, 2011
So that makes him an Afro-European-American.

Maybe on Cinco de Mayo, they'll find some Mexican blood in his family tree?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 17, 2011
MidAtlantic wrote:
This is to funny
Obama needs to get off the Crack
The photo on the thread looks as if he is high
This Kenya will do and say anything to keep himself in the media.
Sounds as if he has an identy problem
Your problems are made more clear with every post you make. Sounds as if you have a mental problem. Get help.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 17, 2011
Sons of Liberty wrote:
Obama is 12.5% black and he acts like it is the only race in his blood! He acts that way because that is what gets him leverage over the country!
We have had 5 previous presidents with black in their blood. They didn't have the apearance Obama has and did not run on being black.
Lincoln being the most notable. Knowing Lincoln was partially black you can see it in the old photos.
Obama is running on a scam. He is half white but acts like is is 100% black to scam the public. He is nothing but a fraud!
Not that percentages mean much, but Mr. Obama's father was black, an African from Kenya, and his mother white. That would make him 50% black, just as your posts shows you to be roughly 50% racist.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 17, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
"My grandmother is a Typical WHITE PERSON"
- Broke Obama
"I am a RIGHT WING HORSE'S PATOOT."
- laughing liberal

;)
Rex Georgia

Kennesaw, GA

#12 Mar 17, 2011
Last year the news broke that Michelle was descended from a slave owner and child sex pervert from Rex, Georgia. Speculation was that the teen age slave girl ancestor traded herself for a day off work from the kitchen.
Sons of liberty

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Mar 17, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that percentages mean much, but Mr. Obama's father was black, an African from Kenya, and his mother white. That would make him 50% black, just as your posts shows you to be roughly 50% racist.
I am questioning numbers and that makes me racist? I never said anything which would make me a racist. Talking about one's heritage and how they manipulate it is not racist. Calling some one racist the way you did IS racist.

BUT you are right, I was a little off on the numbers. Obama's FATHER is 12.5% black making Obama 6.25% black:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

This fact makes Obama 100% scam artist!!! And you a fool!
Otis B Driftwood

Patchogue, NY

#14 Mar 17, 2011
White House Menu for March 17th:

Corned Beef and Cabbage Served with a Side of Watermelon.
MidAtlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Mar 17, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problems are made more clear with every post you make. Sounds as if you have a mental problem. Get help.
Hold on Harvey you nut case friend Pamela AKA, cal66.ronpaul2012 should be on soon. You can communicate with all the alter Egos because on one is listening to you.
You are not batting a good average,
No go have lunch and wait for Pammie
MidAtlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 Mar 17, 2011
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
White House Menu for March 17th:
Corned Beef and Cabbage Served with a Side of Watermelon.
Where's the fired chicken, collard greens and ham hocks

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#17 Mar 17, 2011
Sons of Liberty wrote:
You just said that Obama is 12.5% black and 50% black. Make up your mind. I thought that everybody knew that O'Bama is also half Irish. Lincoln was black? who are these ather Black Presidents you say we have had?

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#18 Mar 17, 2011
Eleanor wrote:
So that makes him an Afro-European-American.
Maybe on Cinco de Mayo, they'll find some Mexican blood in his family tree?
O'Bama sounds Irish to me. I guess you never heard of the Black Irish.
MidAtlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Mar 17, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Harey the cluless.

If a person is 1/2 black and 1/2 white What is the politicaly correct name for them.
I'll wait till you have lunch or you look it up
MidAtlantic

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Mar 17, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>You just said that Obama is 12.5% black and 50% black. Make up your mind. I thought that everybody knew that O'Bama is also half Irish. Lincoln was black? who are these ather Black Presidents you say we have had?
Ann Durhan Obama's mother was from English and German parents, She was born in Kansas

English is NOT IRISH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana bill would allow nine more opioid treat... 9 hr Sick 3
News Mellencamp son Speck gets probation after India... Jan 11 Cougar Melonhead 2
News Short legislative session may be a busy one Jan 9 nono 2
News Bill to raise age of consent proposed again Jan 7 All guys secretly... 3
News Hoosier senator wants to prepare America for op... Jan 3 Pope Closet Emeritus 4
News Bill gives in-state tuition prices to undocumen... Dec 30 spytheweb 2
News Waterdown woman to receive national award for c... Dec 26 will USA buy pot ... 1
More from around the web