Thread on Jack Shannon was deleted fr...

Thread on Jack Shannon was deleted from forum

Posted in the Indiana Forum

Curious

Windfall, IN

#1 Jan 2, 2009
Anyone know why?
Linda Blair

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2009
Maybe it was getting too hot for him....how IRONIC!
curious too

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2009
maybe he has connections. the jack shannon I know of seems slippery enough to worm out of lots of things. he hides behind law enforcement and it is beyond me why the protect him because when he goes down be sure he will take them all with him.
Dumbe Blonde

Windfall, IN

#4 Jan 3, 2009
Seems funny that all of the Parke County threads were pulled from the WTHI forum a few months ago. Can't help but wonder if it had anything to do the that recent drug bust. Wonder if the investigators were doing a little surfing.
Dumbe Blonde

Windfall, IN

#5 Jan 3, 2009
Anyone know anything about the trailer that was mentioned in one of the pulled threads?
curious too

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2009
this is Parke county Indiana we are talking about. if the higher ups can get away with MURDER surely they can have a topix forum removed. however, I see lots of posts (pre-removal) that tell me people want answers. and I do believe the bubble will eventually burst and all will come out.
Wondering

Windfall, IN

#7 Jan 4, 2009
One of the threads mentioned a trailer set on fire. Does anyone know when or where?
Weaver

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2009
Wondering wrote:
One of the threads mentioned a trailer set on fire. Does anyone know when or where?
NO, but there was a car set on fire in Edgar County, IL and Shannon was charged but never brought to trial.
Dumbe Blonde

Windfall, IN

#9 Jan 21, 2009
I wonder why everyone has gotten so quite on the WTHI board. It has been VERY quiet the past day or two...
local

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2010
jack shannon is a POS
Inquiring Mind

Des Plaines, IL

#11 Jun 13, 2010
who is this Jack Shannon ? Where is he fromm what does he do & what did he do here to target the threads ? Curious as I met a Jack Shannon & would prefer to know better, than not! Thanks.
concerned friend

Champaign, IL

#12 Jan 10, 2012
Jack Shannon is a murderer who killed a young man back in 2000 but got away with it. Parke County Indiana covered it up big time.
Buddy

Crawfordsville, IN

#13 Nov 6, 2015
If it's the same jack Shannon from Rockville that owns Shannon kennels and was an under cop for park county, I think I know why everything has been removed. See I took my dog to him to boarded, so I can go on vacation and my dog had gotten loose from him, and then my dog GOT HIT AND KILLED by a car. DO NOT TRUST, He's also LIES ALOT
Sally444

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2016
Did Jack Shannon know or was he friends 38th Jack Berry Jr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VP Pence's wife aims to raise awareness about a... 12 hr Spare Us All 9
Delphi murder of 2 teen girls Feb 16 curiousgeorgette 1
News Borders' controversial bill looks dead-on-filing Feb 15 Curious 74
Apartments that accept evictions Feb 14 Aaron taylor 1
News Big Sandy inmate pleads guilty (Dec '07) Feb 14 Not your daughter 54
Michelle Nikole Rhoads Feb 12 StarDust 1
rhonda dodge Feb 12 Jeremy lover 2
More from around the web