Texas leaders say Obama's Texas trip ...

Texas leaders say Obama's Texas trip brings more broken promises

There are 8 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Texas leaders say Obama's Texas trip brings more broken promises. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Barack Obama revealed more of his senselessness and absurdity on Wednesday by traveling to Texas for Democratic party fundraising and attempt to raise the level of participation in Obamacare .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2013
"Obama goofed on the Internet Tuesday by urging Illinois voters to get out and vote in an election that did not even exist. There were no elections in Illinois."

OMFG!! Did he REALLY say that???

That's right, there were NO ELECTIONS in Illinois on Tuesday.

What a duffus!!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Nov 7, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
"Obama goofed on the Internet Tuesday by urging Illinois voters to get out and vote in an election that did not even exist. There were no elections in Illinois."
OMFG!! Did he REALLY say that???
That's right, there were NO ELECTIONS in Illinois on Tuesday.
What a duffus!!!
no local elections at all? in all of illinois?
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#3 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no local elections at all? in all of illinois?
I'm not aware of ANY local elections held last Tuesday in Illinois.

Certainly not in the Chicago Metropolitan area.

No news about elections from downstate either, so I don't believe there were ANY elections in Illinois.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#4 Nov 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no local elections at all? in all of illinois?
Yep, no November 5 election in Illinois:
s
Here's a link:

http://www.lincolncourier.com/newsnow/x146772...

Obviously the President of the United States wasn't planning on VOTING by absentee ballot. If he was planning to vote in an Illinois election, he surely would have known there were NO ELECTIONS in Illinois last Tuesday!!

That's not very patriotic of him, is it??
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Why are Texas voters OK with letting millions of people go without Medicaid healthcare? Your state pays for them anyway in the emergency rooms. How shortsighted and sad!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Why would anyone want to go to Texas? LOLL

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Why are Texas voters OK with letting millions of people go without Medicaid healthcare? Your state pays for them anyway in the emergency rooms. How shortsighted and sad!!
because most of them are tax absorbers, they pay no taxes, not counting beer and tobacco taxes....they only soak up the taxes paid in by others, making them dispensable leeches....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Nov 7, 2013
Red State Mongrels!

NO Feds, Don't give us $10 Billion a year for our Texas citizens healthcare. We stupid. We hate people.

Perry: PUSCEEEEE!!

iSSA: PUSCEEEEEE!!

Boehner: PUSCEEEEE!

(see the pattern, Republican trash!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Jul 24 Scott 268
News Tougher distracted driving law to take effect i... Jul 24 Anonymous 1
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) Jul 22 General Kabaka Oba 52,056
News Do Your Job, Inc. slams Rauner in robocall as a... Jul 21 Dcollins57 4
News Prosecutor's racial remarks during trial at issue (Jun '12) Jul 20 Benny Ganso 9
Rio ATM skimmers Jul 19 greenme23 8
Can some1 help Jul 19 LCB1987 1
More from around the web