Need Park Place Monopoly Piece!!!
angelrose

United States

#103 Oct 18, 2011
I have a Park Place and would be willing to split the profit. Email me at [email protected] Please dont waste my time.
Raymond Harris

United States

#104 Oct 21, 2011
DONNIE wrote:
does anyone have park place
donnie I do have park place what are you giving for it
sonny

United States

#105 Oct 21, 2011
ATTENTION:
i have "park place". Lets meet at public place and sign contract to split winnings 50/50. I have( north carolina, pacific avenue/ have marvin gardens, atlantic avenue/ Indiana avenue, Illinois avenue/ reading railroad, pennsylvania railroad, b&o railroad/ new york avenue, St. james place)Contact my email at [email protected] type 'monopoly in the subject line so I know what it is about. I am not greedy, I will even take 40%, it is better than nothing. Will meet at public placeand we both will write up a simple contract agreeing to the partnership. Every year they give me the same pieces and I am tired of it. Lets beat them by joining up, They think we are greedy and vain, lets do this. I need this for my family and myself and I am sure you do too.
Jeffry magana

Los Angeles, CA

#106 Oct 22, 2011
JessicaS wrote:

-Jessica
look i have park place here it is the code is R8M5992QLLV enjoy your prize okay! Im not lying to you im just giving a kind gesture! If you want to email me my email is [email protected] if you get the million dollars it would be nice for you to give me 15percent but if you dont want to i understand not everyone in this world is nice but there is the redemption code :)
teresa fitzwater

Auburn, IN

#107 Oct 22, 2011
i need 342,340,336,332,330,324,346,32 1 i will split
Michael

Cadillac, MI

#108 Oct 23, 2011
I have park place, you can have it, sheesh its just a game and after taxes you only get 300k anyways. post an email and ill get it to you.
Michael

Cadillac, MI

#109 Oct 23, 2011
should have read closer, this is from 2007, her game piece is no loger valid.
Cassandra

Cocagne, Canada

#110 Oct 23, 2011
Hi I have park Place I just want to split Profit 50/50 So My email is [email protected]
Chelsea

Odessa, TX

#111 Oct 25, 2011
i have both park place pieces
Ericka

Taylor, MI

#112 Oct 26, 2011
I hv the park place piece email me and we can split the winnings
Kayla g

Holland, MI

#113 Nov 2, 2011
I am 24 year old girl who lives in Michigan. I'm a hairstylist. I have park place. Don't kno what to do w it.??? Lol I never play the monopoly game. U have all the pieces to win ??
JessicaS wrote:
I have quite an unexpected dilemma on my hands, and I do not want to give out too many details over the internet. Last week, I stopped at a McDonald’s near campus and got lunch. I usually do not eat here, and haven’t really taken part in the Monopoly game that has been going on this month. Imagine my surprise when one of my game stamps turns out to be the BOARDWALK game piece!!! At first, I thought this must be the “common” stamp, but after investigating online, I figured out that this is actually the most difficult piece to get in the game. Here comes the problem: I do not have the Park Place piece! The solution was not as easy as going and buying more McDonald’s food because the day after I figured out my luck, all of the McDonald’s around me were sold out of pieces. I called probably 100 McDonald’s in the area and they were all out of pieces. I can’t believe they all ran out of pieces before the game even ended. I do not have many people I can trust with this amount of money in my life. The few people I trusted enough to even ask if they collect the pieces, do not. I do not want to give up on a million dollars yet, even if I have to share it with someone.
If YOU have in your possession, the Park Place piece, and are SERIOUS about working something out with me, I would like to. I am a female in my early twenties and am very scared of this piece being stolen from me. I do not want to be hurt, killed, or robbed over a game piece. I am keeping the piece discreetly at my bank. I do not want to negotiate over the phone, email, or internet. I am not giving out my personal information. If you are SERIOUS, this is the only way I will negotiate. Meet me at the Eastland Mall in Bloomington, IL on Saturday, NOV. 10th at 3pm. I will be in the food court near Panda Express. We will talk in person. Even though I have the rare piece, I am not out to screw anyone over. I am willing to go 50/50 on this with someone. At our public meeting, we will work out a plan to contact a lawyer to develop a written contract for us to protect both our personal interests. We will sign this contract BEFORE contacting McDonald’s about the piece. Time is on our side, as pieces need to be redeemed by January 4, 2008.
Here are my rules for the Nov 10th meeting: Tell me you are coming with a first name, and description of yourself, responding to this thread. Wear a bright yellow or orange shirt so I can easily identify you. Bring only yourself to the mall. Bring the Park Place game piece.(I will bring a picture of me holding the game piece, and close up shots to prove that I have it). I will not have the physical piece on me because I do not want to get robbed. If you are afraid of getting robbed too, just bring a picture of yourself holding the Park Place game piece. You and me will not leave the mall together, and you will leave before I do. I have dark brown hair and will be alone. If our meeting goes well, we will exchange contact information in person and set a date to meet with a lawyer. I am not responsible for any travel expenditures in you getting to Bloomington, IL or costs it takes you to get back home. IF more than one person shows up, following all of these rules, then we will have a fair tie-breaking process. We will have a drawing to determine who I will work with. We will also set up a backup list for if things do not work out with the person who wins the drawing.
I really hope someone can help me here, in an honest and ethical way. Hopefully someone will be able to work out a plan that will give us plenty of time to sign a contract before the due redeem date. SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY TO THIS THREAD PLEASE!
-Jessica
Wayne Murphy

Brighton, MI

#115 Oct 9, 2012
JessicaS wrote:
I have quite an unexpected dilemma on my hands, and I do not want to give out too many details over the internet. Last week, I stopped at a McDonald’s near campus and got lunch. I usually do not eat here, and haven’t really taken part in the Monopoly game that has been going on this month. Imagine my surprise when one of my game stamps turns out to be the BOARDWALK game piece!!! At first, I thought this must be the “common” stamp, but after investigating online, I figured out that this is actually the most difficult piece to get in the game. Here comes the problem: I do not have the Park Place piece! The solution was not as easy as going and buying more McDonald’s food because the day after I figured out my luck, all of the McDonald’s around me were sold out of pieces. I called probably 100 McDonald’s in the area and they were all out of pieces. I can’t believe they all ran out of pieces before the game even ended. I do not have many people I can trust with this amount of money in my life. The few people I trusted enough to even ask if they collect the pieces, do not. I do not want to give up on a million dollars yet, even if I have to share it with someone.
If YOU have in your possession, the Park Place piece, and are SERIOUS about working something out with me, I would like to. I am a female in my early twenties and am very scared of this piece being stolen from me. I do not want to be hurt, killed, or robbed over a game piece. I am keeping the piece discreetly at my bank. I do not want to negotiate over the phone, email, or internet. I am not giving out my personal information. If you are SERIOUS, this is the only way I will negotiate. Meet me at the Eastland Mall in Bloomington, IL on Saturday, NOV. 10th at 3pm. I will be in the food court near Panda Express. We will talk in person. Even though I have the rare piece, I am not out to screw anyone over. I am willing to go 50/50 on this with someone. At our public meeting, we will work out a plan to contact a lawyer to develop a written contract for us to protect both our personal interests. We will sign this contract BEFORE contacting McDonald’s about the piece. Time is on our side, as pieces need to be redeemed by January 4, 2008.
Here are my rules for the Nov 10th meeting: Tell me you are coming with a first name, and description of yourself, responding to this thread. Wear a bright yellow or orange shirt so I can easily identify you. Bring only yourself to the mall. Bring the Park Place game piece.(I will bring a picture of me holding the game piece, and close up shots to prove that I have it). I will not have the physical piece on me because I do not want to get robbed. If you are afraid of getting robbed too, just bring a picture of yourself holding the Park Place game piece. You and me will not leave the mall together, and you will leave before I do. I have dark brown hair and will be alone. If our meeting goes well, we will exchange contact information in person and set a date to meet with a lawyer. I am not responsible for any travel expenditures in you getting to Bloomington, IL or costs it takes you to get back home. IF more than one person shows up, following all of these rules, then we will have a fair tie-breaking process. We will have a drawing to determine who I will work with. We will also set up a backup list for if things do not work out with the person who wins the drawing.
I really hope someone can help me here, in an honest and ethical way. Hopefully someone will be able to work out a plan that will give us plenty of time to sign a contract before the due redeem date. SERIOUS RESPONSES ONLY TO THIS THREAD PLEASE!
-Jessica
I have three PARK PLACE. Lets talk SERIOUS
paris

Los Angeles, CA

#117 Oct 14, 2012
JessicaS wrote:
-Jessica
Ihave park place
Kevin

United States

#118 Oct 15, 2012
I have the Park Place game piece here in Arizona piece number 945
Rodney Brown

Montgomery, AL

#119 Oct 16, 2012
I have 20 park places I will sell for $500 a piece. Think about it. You would only need one more piece to win. This thread is hirrarious.
loral

Darby, PA

#120 Oct 18, 2012
I have 2 park place!
tamara

Brooklyn, NY

#122 Oct 20, 2012
DONNIE wrote:
Does anyone have park place. if u do we can work something out for the both of us.
i have park place email me [email protected]
Michael

Troy, MI

#123 Oct 21, 2012
I have a park place piece. Interested - are you still looking for a piece
Moe

Louisville, KY

#124 Oct 23, 2012
I have park place in ky
ian

Phoenix, AZ

#125 Jul 26, 2013
I have park place!!!!!!!!!! Where are u located ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Budget showdown: Senate Democrats OK $5.4 billi... 6 hr Geezer 1
News Barack Obama is a Christian (Dec '07) 16 hr WelbyMD 4,894
Illinois lottery scam? (Feb '10) Mon Butchieboy 214
News Ex-Gov. Rod Blagojevich files another appeal on... Mon online reality bu... 1
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
News Nevada Just Became The Latest State To Ban Conv... May 20 Grief Counselor 3
News Housing crisis sparks fears of an end for Illin... May 19 Son of cario 3
More from around the web