Foe blasts Durbin for using disputed ...

Foe blasts Durbin for using disputed insult in fundraising pitch

There are 23 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Foe blasts Durbin for using disputed insult in fundraising pitch. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The White House said Thursday that Sen. Dick Durbin's account of a Republican insult of President Barack Obama was an inaccurate "misunderstanding," and an opponent of the senator criticized him for including the "discredited claim" in a fundraising pitch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#37 Oct 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Still having trouble assimilating information pookie. You will do better after the remedial bot classes in Alinsky techniques.
pookie: A term of endearment used for a loved one. Often used when one is aroused sexually.
How's your bj's for jesus weekend going?
warm my bum

Denver, CO

#38 Oct 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The Point of No Return
President Obama is about to play defense, for three years.
Nov 4, 2013, Vol. 19, No. 08 • By FRED BARNES
President Obama is facing the abyss. It’s that moment when a president’s plans are overwhelmed by his problems, and he’s relegated to playing defense for the rest of his White House term. Obama’s agenda already lingers near death. His poll numbers have slipped to new lows. His speeches are full of alibis and accusations.
He's been a pathological liar his entire life.
warm my bum

Denver, CO

#39 Oct 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Watching Obama right now is like watching a tweeker look like a flea on a got griddle.
President Gil ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illinois Democrats head to convention with Clin... 20 hr Le Jimbo 4
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Sat swedenforever 25
News Illinois Trump Delegate Makes Racist Remarks, K... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
News Profile: Hillary Clinton poised to be first fem... Jul 20 kay 2
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 19 Corruption Pays 1,985
News News In tight race, Illinois Sen. Mark Kirk ste... Jul 18 Synque 24
News The National African American Reparations Commi... Jul 16 gibs me dat 2
More from around the web