VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion...

VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion of Illegal Alien Crackdown

There are 46 comments on the Free Republic story from Apr 30, 2013, titled VICTORY: Georgia Gov. Signs Expansion of Illegal Alien Crackdown. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Gov. Nathan Deal yesterday signed S.B. 160 - a tough expansion of Georgia's H.B. 87, the Arizona-style law cracking down on illegal aliens, which passed in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Magadala

Graham, WA

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Let's give a MAJOR shout out to Gov Dale and the people of GA!

Basically, this is what our immigration bill should look like. Send a memo to gang of 8!!!
Juan Too

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Wow, what a knuckle head! He went against Hispanics, big business, the ACLU, and made e-verify mandatory? Political hari-kari. LOL

BTW: Memo to the Free Republic. It is not kosher to use the words "illegal alien". The proper terminology is undocumented citizen.
Magadala

Graham, WA

#4 May 1, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Wow, what a knuckle head! He went against Hispanics, big business, the ACLU, and made e-verify mandatory? Political hari-kari. LOL
BTW: Memo to the Free Republic. It is not kosher to use the words "illegal alien". The proper terminology is undocumented citizen.
Illegal alien! Illegal alien! Illegal alien!!!

NO ONE WHO DOESN'T BELONG HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IS GOING TO DICTATE WHAT I CALL THEM!!!! YOU ARE OFFENDED, GOOD! LEAVE!!!
Magadala

Graham, WA

#5 May 1, 2013
p.s., Dream on about the citizen part!!! Oh, yeah, that's what some of you are called anyway, dreamers. To that I say, DREAM ON...
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 May 1, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Proper terminology. Leech, interloper, thieve, loser, cheat's, liars, no one will ever have respect for a demographic of free loaders Juanita... get real. You really want leverage? Wait until the house of Representatives get a hold of this sham bill. You'll always be an illegal alien. Certainly never a citizen of the United States. Dream on. The people representing your false interest will PAY WITH THEIR JOB'S. Don't hold you breath.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#8 May 1, 2013
Magadala wrote:
Let's give a MAJOR shout out to Gov Dale and the people of GA!
Basically, this is what our immigration bill should look like. Send a memo to gang of 8!!!
States are not allowed to write immigration laws. Looks like the Rat Wingers are ignoring the Constitution again.

Deltona Fla

#9 May 1, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Proper terminology. Leech, interloper, thieve, loser, cheat's, liars, no one will ever have respect for a demographic of free loaders Juanita... get real. You really want leverage? Wait until the house of Representatives get a hold of this sham bill. You'll always be an illegal alien. Certainly never a citizen of the United States. Dream on. The people representing your false interest will PAY WITH THEIR JOB'S. Don't hold you breath.
First you complain the illegal immigrants steal jobs by working for nothing then you claim they are all free loaders who don't work. Make up your mind.
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#10 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>States are not allowed to write immigration laws. Looks like the Rat Wingers are ignoring the Constitution again.
Yes, and they learned how from King Obama.

Deltona Fla

#11 May 1, 2013
Imom wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and they learned how from King Obama.
The Rat Wing has been trying to trample the Constitution since long before President Obama came on the scene. But you seem to be admitting that the Georgia law is unconstitutional and trying to excuse that fact with some kind of BS accusation against the President.
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#12 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>The Rat Wing has been trying to trample the Constitution since long before President Obama came on the scene. But you seem to be admitting that the Georgia law is unconstitutional and trying to excuse that fact with some kind of BS accusation against the President.
Actually I do not like either party and find most politicians to be worthless. As for the Georgia law being unconstitutional-most laws and alot of executive orders are so why should we care about one more?
Eric Guftason

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 May 1, 2013
Looks like a waste of time by a group of moron sitting in the Georgia State Legislator. Since when can a resident obtain a drivers license without a U.S Birth Certificate or official document verifying their status and residency?

Who with a foreign passport is eligible to receiver state or federal social benefits? Sound like the legislators in Georgia lead by their Governor are a dollar short and a day late.
Eric Guftason

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 May 1, 2013
Imom wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I do not like either party and find most politicians to be worthless. As for the Georgia law being unconstitutional-most laws and alot of executive orders are so why should we care about one more?
Unconstitutional laws only serves to spit in the face of Justice and indicate a basic opposition to fundamental human rights. Have you ever read the Declaration of Independence?
USA

El Paso, TX

#15 May 1, 2013
Way to go Governor Nathan Deal!!!
Gov. Nathan Deal should have a long talk with the gang of eight or for that matter our beloved leader, Obama. Governor displayed some big cajones and showed no intimidation factor to the racist organizations like La Raza and the rest. We need more people in our government that have the best interest of it's citizens. Our Federal government needs to keep hearing our voices don't ever give up, the battle is not over. God Bless America.

Deltona Fla

#16 May 1, 2013
Imom wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I do not like either party and find most politicians to be worthless. As for the Georgia law being unconstitutional-most laws and alot of executive orders are so why should we care about one more?
BS and cop-outs. Most laws are NOT unconstitutional. You just can't admit what the Right is doing in illegal and wrong so you just try to deflect by accusing others and spewing garbage.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#17 May 1, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The United States needs to stop being Mexico's welfare department.
By the way, those "undocumented" citizens are entered ILLEGALLY. Actually, they're Illegal Aliens.

Deltona Fla

#19 May 1, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States needs to stop being Mexico's welfare department.
By the way, those "undocumented" citizens are entered ILLEGALLY. Actually, they're Illegal Aliens.
`Let them all in. Then if they use any services like hospitals, schools, or are in jail send to bill plus 10% for handling to Mexico.
Imom

West Chicago, IL

#21 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>BS and cop-outs. Most laws are NOT unconstitutional. You just can't admit what the Right is doing in illegal and wrong so you just try to deflect by accusing others and spewing garbage.
I know what the far right is doing and I know what the Far left is doing. I can't understand why they don't get along they are both the same. I actually think for myself and on many issues I lean conservative and on many issues I lean liberal. You should try thinking sometimes- I know it is hard at first but it gets easier.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#22 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>`Let them all in. Then if they use any services like hospitals, schools, or are in jail send to bill plus 10% for handling to Mexico.
No.... they should be required to enter legally, like millions of other have done.
Americans have to STOP acting like Mexico's welfare department.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#24 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>`Let them all in. Then if they use any services like hospitals, schools, or are in jail send to bill plus 10% for handling to Mexico.
And where do you propose Mexico gets the money to pay this bill. The U.S. supports that country now. Do we loan them the money?

Deltona Fla

#25 May 2, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what, you collect on this and they can stay and we'll let a few more in;
Case Worker: Illegal Aliens Got Food Stamps by the “Vanload”
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/cas...
Get busy gater mouth.
How about we just deduct it from the trade deficit we run up with Mexico every year. About the only thing Mexico could do about it is, put up a fence on their side of the border to slow down all the Mexicans trying to come here. It is what is called, turning adversity into advantage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Is Pelosi Losing Sleep Over Bustos' Re-Elec... 15 hr Le Jimbo 1
News Morning Spin: Trump's suburban Chicago fundrais... Mon Flying carpet 2
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Sep 21 Jorge 195
News The 'Spiritual Battle' Over the Dakota Access P... Sep 20 the Stand 1
News Easy resolution unlikely for contentious Dakota... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Liberals, Labor Unions Come To Blows Over Dakot... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Native American Student Union joins efforts opp... Sep 19 the Stand 1
More from around the web