Jackson Resigns: Dem Congressman Quits 2 Weeks After Re-election

Nov 21, 2012 Read more: Fox News 47

Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned Wednesday from Congress amid a cloud of health and legal problems that have intensified in recent months.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Nov 21, 2012
that thug's problems haven't even begun!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2012
If OJ gets out of prison he can take jackson's place...Nowadays the bigger the scumbag the better.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
If OJ gets out of prison he can take jackson's place...Nowadays the bigger the scumbag the better.
Does this mean he picks up $166,000 a yr. in 'retirement'. Hell of a deal...

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Nov 21, 2012
LOL, finally a thread that brings the losers out from under the rock they had been hiding under since we kicked their asses on Election Night… welcome back… don’t be a stranger.

It is going to be great over the next 4 years watching you scream out in pain.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Allow the district to be unrepresented until there is a replacement election.
US Army Ranger

Columbus, GA

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, finally a thread that brings the losers out from under the rock they had been hiding under since we kicked their asses on Election Night… welcome back… don’t be a stranger.
A person who truly cares about this country and truth calls out corruption even if its in his own party.
You seem like your only concerned with "winning" not whether this man was fit to be a representative in Congress. Its going to take both sides to get this country out of the hole we are in.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean he picks up $166,000 a yr. in 'retirement'. Hell of a deal...
That is chump change compared to 'daddy's drawl'.
rocky

Toledo, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You kicked their asses so bad at election time that the Congress is still under control of the Republicans.Nancy "Botox" Pelosi is not in control.HaHaHaHaHa!You are an idiot!

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#10 Nov 21, 2012
US Army Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who truly cares about this country and truth calls out corruption even if its in his own party.
You seem like your only concerned with "winning" not whether this man was fit to be a representative in Congress. Its going to take both sides to get this country out of the hole we are in.
A. The phoney Marine only votes by race, black. He doesn't give a shyte what happens to the country. He doesn't even know the Marine Honor Code.

B. He thinks that an electoral vote margin is a mandate. The popular vote is what makes a mandate and it was basically 50-50. He's the biggest dummy racist on these forums.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what it means....keep working.
Now it is time to see if he has any ambition.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean he picks up $166,000 a yr. in 'retirement'. Hell of a deal...
From Outside The Beltway:

"CHICAGO (FOX 32 News)-Sources tell FOX 32 News that Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. is willing to give up his 2nd Congressional District seat if he’s given disability when he steps down.

Jackson Jr. was re-elected to his tenth term but last month, sources say, he applied for a disability package–what could be his only income if he resigns. It is expected to take a couple of weeks for Congress to approve or deny the request."

If he joins the two governors in prison, he won't need disability.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#24 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right ole chum. Too bad he hooked up with a "becky" in the first place. White women have always been the demise of a sucessful black man. My advice....be sucessful and leave those blue-eyed, blonde she-devils alone.
JUNGLE FEVER IS WHAT TOOK HIM DOWN..........
yeah, i'm SURE that's it.
racist ashole.

oh, i'm sorry, i meant, stupid, racist ashole.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#26 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
2014 will be the end of republican rule in the House.
hahahaa 2014? You liberal bastards won't live to see another election, and that would assume there will even be another one. Clear the shit from around your eyes for a minute in that liberal cesspool you are barely treading water in for a minute and come to reality! It's over! You liberal filth pisses away you last and only chance at survival here. We're no longer carrying your worthless asses through life. You've been cuttoff, and it's why this country has the Mountain of debt it does...becaisue why they continue to spend they are not getting anymnore taxes from us. We shipped our money off years ago, and just like me 10's of Millions of others are not giving you bastards one red cent...ever. You pissed that chance right away, and we warned you, that if you went and fucked up again (as you always have your entire life) that you'd never see a single penny ever again, and that's exactly what you are seeing now. The companies are giving you the big FUCKYOU, and pulling out, they are kicking your worthless ass on the street leaving you jobless, and when you become homeless and starving very soon NOBODY will help you, nobody will bail your sorry ass out, and nobody is going to save you...you see? You ran the buinsesses out, but you also ran the Doctors out too, and you ran out the folks keeping your worthless asses alive that were feeding you. Your days of roaming this planet, raping, pillaging and dtroying everything you have come into contact with are now numbered to a very small number, and there is absolutely NOTHING that is gonna save you from that. Not even the God you don't believe in will save your worthlss asses from that one.

You wanted to get into bed with thieves and liars and criminals and demonize and villify all those that carried your sorry ass through life? Well by God you succeeded and for the short time you have left you and those like you are gonna suffer horribly for it, and the rest of us who actually worked our way through life? We are gonna sit back and laugh at you while you do it and enjoy it tremnendoulsy. You truly deserve exactly what you are now getting. I'm actually GLAD you did it, so that the world will be purged of you fucking cancer.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#29 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah and more blah bullshit... Yeah, secede from our United States with your old fruit-cake selves. Why are y'all still hanging around????
Oh we're going to. Aw, and we're not "hanging around". This used to be OUR Country before you worthless shit destroyed it, but we'll rebuild just as soon as we starve your worthless asses to extinction! Know what the best part about it all is? YOU worthless shit are the ones who made that all possible! We couldn;t have planned it any better ourselves and it's the ONLY thing you've ever done actually right in your life. You became a Cancer and infested the host that was actually keeping your worthless disease alive, and now your gonna die with it. This time we are gonna reclaim this land and start a new one without you, but unlike the past if we EVER see any hint of the shit you and those like you became, it will be arradicated right there on the spot.

I'll tell you this too. If there are any of you bastards out there left in NC, you best get the fuck out now while you can, because for those who haven't starved off yet or end up canabalizing each other and somehow managing to infest our planet, you are in for a very painful ending...unlike starvation, we won;t make it quick, so you better fucking start beliving in some God and pray you don;t end up facing one of us, because we're really gonna enjoy what we're gonna do to you when we catch your worthless ass in some desolate place...I promise you, that will face your worst nightmare and never be seen nor heard from again! hahahaha Yesir!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Another FOX idiot. Change channels for gods sake.
You wouldn't be implying that a Chicago TV station would make up charges against one of their own, would you?

http://nation.foxnews.com/jesse-jackson-jr/20...

Location hidden

#31 Nov 21, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
2014 will be the end of republican rule in the House.
I expect China to turn off the cash stream machine. Expect the internal issues of the 'Rising Sun' to become a bigger domestic political issues.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#32 Nov 21, 2012
He's the Democratic equivalent of Michigan's McCotter. LOL
Bluntforce

Macedonia, OH

#33 Nov 21, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I see that you're still an a-hole corpse man. Welcome back and didja' notice that gun sales are skyrocketing?

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#34 Nov 21, 2012
I wonder if Jackson knows something that is gnawing at his gut. Something that implicates Obama? He and Obama were right in the middle of the Blago fiasco. maybe knows something he shouldn't know.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#35 Nov 21, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>didja' notice that gun sales are skyrocketing?
Did you notice that the guy who just won re-election in another landslide commands the greatest military force in the world?

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Push Playtime as Schools Try to Figur... (Aug '08) Fri bob 23
Illinois lottery scam? (Feb '10) Fri JHB 154
News Dream wedding for Lansing bride after $6.25 mil... Apr 16 saleh87223192alha... 1
Can the newly elected Carrollton alderman save ... Apr 15 7th Street citizen 2
Is Japanese Imperial Clan Really Japanese? (Feb '12) Apr 14 fukuda 2
News Jobless Rates Fall in Most Illinois Metro Areas (Apr '14) Apr 14 KankaFred 3
News Census estimates show fewer residents in 2 Illi... Apr 12 Old Timer 2
More from around the web