Rockford, IL

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Call the cwel its the licensing board and ask them to send you complaint forms.its on monroe st in chicago.they like to take kids away their ability to keep doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Navy" The worst thing you can do to yourself (Apr '06) 6 min AnnunakiGodz 2,801
News Girl Scouts join fight over bridge named for se... 2 hr Doe 95
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) 7 hr Voting again 25
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) 23 hr Kiddo 7
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Fri Reverend Pete Ham... 271
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Fri A Serial Killer 15
News Members of Haitian community react to Trump's c... Jan 18 spud 374
More from around the web