Jailing of attorney defies explanation

Jailing of attorney defies explanation

There are 304 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 22, 2009, titled Jailing of attorney defies explanation. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Nancy Murphy, a longtime family court lawyer, almost collapsed outside the Daley Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
No More

United States

#340 Nov 17, 2010
I have to agree with the Biased part. This judge has allowed two orders of prtoection from my ex based on my freedom of speech and most recently unfounded allegation. Its as if he thinks I am not a US Citizan and therefore have no rights.I cant stand when I have appeared in front of him. He is not only Biased but a racisist to boot..Just because his name is Mark...doesnt make him what he wants to be WHITE.
chicago joe wrote:
judge lopez is lazy why doesnt he write his own orders. lazy is onlythe tip of the iceberg.he is biased .he dislikes most hispanics.this man is very conflicted.but we the people put this dog in there.
Chicago Watchdog

Chicago, IL

#341 Dec 22, 2012
Looks like the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Committee will be weighing in on this issue... In an ARDC Complaint filed by the Administrator on November 9, 2012 (Commission No. 2012PR00146), the ARDC complains in two of the five counts against Ms. Murphy regarding this same case of "Misrepresentation in Court Order" [two counts] and "Contempt of Court" [one count]. The other three counts, each a regarding different civil cases complain of "Conflict of Interest" in one count, "Failure to File an Appearance" in another, and, finally "Unauthorized Credit Card Charges" in the final count.
She will ruin your life

Aurora, IL

#342 Mar 17, 2013
Nancy will ruin your life with lies,false accusations, charges devastating the children she is sworn to protect. She will charge you for events that never took place and file charges against you if you do not pay immediately. She is the poorest example of a Child Representative. Many like her as she helped them by allowing to be paid off in exchage for filing orders that often give the children, house, cars, and investments to the parent who pays quickly,double the requested, and never complains. The office of the inspector general is investingating her for many issues that Judge Mark Lopez ignored for months before the day he put her in jail. Justice was served for a night.
She will ruin your life

Aurora, IL

#343 Mar 17, 2013
Chicago Watchdog wrote:
Looks like the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Committee will be weighing in on this issue... In an ARDC Complaint filed by the Administrator on November 9, 2012 (Commission No. 2012PR00146), the ARDC complains in two of the five counts against Ms. Murphy regarding this same case of "Misrepresentation in Court Order" [two counts] and "Contempt of Court" [one count]. The other three counts, each a regarding different civil cases complain of "Conflict of Interest" in one count, "Failure to File an Appearance" in another, and, finally "Unauthorized Credit Card Charges" in the final count.
I need to file a suit against her and need the help of the ARDC. She is evil and will destroy your life all in the name of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... 6 hr Southron 20
News Bernie Sanders surprises Hillary Clinton in Mic... May 29 T-BOS 38
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) May 21 Edmund Ruffin 7,573
News Illinois Republicans divided on same-sex marria... May 21 LeDuped 3
News What to watch in Kentucky, Oregon primaries May 18 yrveikuti7 5
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) May 18 Tony 190
News Judge: Law doesn't cover gay hate crimes in ex-... May 16 NE Jade 3
More from around the web