Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Chickenlittle

Mackinaw, IL

#56702 Aug 24, 2014
Again who was first!!!! The chicken or the egg... I had easy over this am and a PopEye's chicken dinner tonite. But what came first!!! The egg or the chicken. I am cornfused...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#56703 Aug 24, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say you ďrequireĒ procreation? Oh, thatís right, I didnít. I simply pointed out that not all marriages produce children, nor are they required to. And the distinction between those that do and those that donít is meaningful only to you, because you have no real argument. Itís why you bring the subject up so much even though you know how stupid it is. Marriages do not establish inferiority and superiority based on production of children, that is just your opinion.
<quoted text>
Iím not disqualified from the issue in any way. And what social scientists assert regarding the origins of marriage have no bearing on the issue of modern society and what constitutes a marriage today. Children are not a requirement of marriage, they never will be. And LOTS of gay couples have children, and those children should be afforded the same protections you allude to from your social scientists. But then, you donít really care about children at all, they are simply your fall back because you have no real argument, only your opinions.
<quoted text>
Hardly git. The epic fail is from the one who keeps trying to pretend that procreation between a couple establishes some type of superiority. That would be you Greg.
Jonah, the only opinion being voiced here is yours.

I've listed three undisputable distinctions between ss couples and marriage. All you can do is make the ridiculous, non-specific claim they are 'opinion'.

Do you understand how ignorant and idiotic your claim is that there is not a vast distinction between a complex union of diverse genders and a duplicate half?

Only a sick pervert would equate the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal abuse with the natural complementary sexual union of a man and woman.

But the one that shames your own mother and father is the claim that a mother and father equate to a desolate, barren redumbant gender couple! Who did you throw under the bus, mom or dad???

Your limp wristed hissy fit gay twirl won't change one damn thing.

Smirk.
Chickenlittle

Mackinaw, IL

#56704 Aug 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listed three undisputable distinctions between ss couples and marriage. All you can do is make the ridiculous, non-specific claim they are 'opinion'.
Do you understand how ignorant and idiotic your claim is that there is not a vast distinction between a complex union of diverse genders and a duplicate half?
Only a sick pervert would equate the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal abuse with the natural complementary sexual union of a man and woman.
But the one that shames your own mother and father is the claim that a mother and father equate to a desolate, barren redumbant gender couple! Who did you throw under the bus, mom or dad???
Smirk.
Under the bus... Answer - THE EGG..
getready

Sugar Grove, IL

#56705 Aug 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I let people worry about their own
sins,they don't effect me!
Not till you die,then it will be to late.
Good luck in the next life with your attitude.
Target

Providence, UT

#56706 Aug 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you...My computer is hand
held,when morons that post me
insults, for no apparent reason
like you,post me,it notifies me
you ignoramus...MYOB
I just VOMITED in your face.*smiles*
Mississippi Man

Olive Branch, MS

#56707 Aug 24, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Iím not disqualified from the issue in any way. And LOTS of gay couples have children, and those children should be afforded the same protections you allude to from your social scientists.
Well, I'll tell you, if you keep talking, trying to convince yourself that homosexuality is A - OK, just keep on, you may make it. But what you just said above it totally wrong,....and "impossible!" A _ueer pair may possess, or show pictures of them holding kids,....BUT....they sure did "NOT HAVE THEM..!" One or the other may have "born" the child but THEY, along with God, did not create a child. Surrogate....?.....sure I've heard of it but that is far flung from a rightful Mother and Father. By the way, which one do the children call the Momma or Daddy, him or her? One of them has to be wrong. What a shame. Now, if you can prove to me that two males and / or two female humans can create a child, I will be the first to apologize. With all of your fancy, foolish, negative, derogatory, failing and fanatical words, tell me that what I've posted is wrong. Don't EVEN try to tell me that a Mother and Father is not required..(this oughta be good)
mahz

Granite City, IL

#56708 Aug 25, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll tell you, if you keep talking, trying to convince yourself that homosexuality is A - OK, just keep on, you may make it. But what you just said above it totally wrong,....and "impossible!" A _ueer pair may possess, or show pictures of them holding kids,....BUT....they sure did "NOT HAVE THEM..!" One or the other may have "born" the child but THEY, along with God, did not create a child. Surrogate....?.....sure I've heard of it but that is far flung from a rightful Mother and Father. By the way, which one do the children call the Momma or Daddy, him or her? One of them has to be wrong. What a shame. Now, if you can prove to me that two males and / or two female humans can create a child, I will be the first to apologize. With all of your fancy, foolish, negative, derogatory, failing and fanatical words, tell me that what I've posted is wrong. Don't EVEN try to tell me that a Mother and Father is not required..(this oughta be good)
Procreation and marriage are separate issues. There is no future requirement of procreation in order to be married. There is no requirement of marriage in order to procreate.

Logic fail on your part.

Location hidden

#56709 Aug 25, 2014
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation and marriage are separate issues. There is no future requirement of procreation in order to be married. There is no requirement of marriage in order to procreate.
Logic fail on your part.
Why would marriage require something they need protection for to prevent???

On the other hand ss couples never need protection.

Smile.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#56710 Aug 25, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When my oldest son was born, my wife gave me a mug that said, "Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Daddy." (I gave the mug to my son when he became a Daddy.)

Same goes here. A same sex couple has a family by choice. They choose to be Mommy/Daddy or whatever they want to be called. And it's special.
MommaMIA

Du Quoin, IL

#56711 Aug 25, 2014
Mommy /Daddy - that is so precious. So innocent. So right. Who needs same-sex civil unions? Oh Mommy, oh Daddy.. So cute and so right.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#56712 Aug 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you certainly are very stupid. Never once Greg, have I stated that the distinctions are opinion. I was very clear in stating that the "value" you arbitrarily attempt to apply to these distinctions is opinion.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how ignorant and idiotic your claim is that these supposedly "vast" distinctions somehow establish a "vast inferiority"? Do you know how ignorant and idiotic you sound when you try and cram in adjectives like "complex" that you can't defend? The "complexity" of one over the other is your opinion. Nothing more.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a narcissistic psychopath with delusions of grandeur would continue to post outright lies, especially after he's been called out on them and had his nose wiped in the ignorance of his untruthfulness. Feel free to present the peer reviewed research that supports your statements about anal sex Greg. LOL!! Come on you sniveling little coward! When you do that, please also present peer reviewed research that

Oh, and just fyi Greg, no one was "equating" anything. Why must you always resort to intentionally and deceitfully distorting statements that others have made? Says much about you. You know what else says a lot about you Greg? Your obsession over other people's sex. You're a very sick pervert indeed Greg.

Oh, and one final thing dearie, when you present that research, can you please make sure that it clearly establishes that anal sex isn't a natural sexual union of a man and a woman? You know, given that anal sex is performed at a much higher rate amongst heterosexuals then homosexuals. Smirk. Come on coward Greg, let's see your massive amounts of links to all things related to anal sex. Sick bastard.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
My mom and dad both wanted me to let you know they think you're a piece of worthless shit, just like everyone else thinks about you Greg Kirschmann.

Now, tell us about shame Greg, as you continue to lie, intentionally deceive, and provoke ill will. All things your Hebrew god detests! What a shameful servant you are. Smirk.
Princess, the only one whose not changing a damn thing, is YOU. Your posts have neither altered or negated one single marriage of any gay couple on the planet. Your posts are completely impotent. Just like your mind.

Have a nice day Greg. As you waft through it, in your fundie daze of disillusionment, remember dear, I'm still married. My marriage is equal to yours in every possible way. My marriage is not lesser than yours, and my relationship is not inferior to yours in any possible way! Your opinions to the contrary!! Smirk. Now, you hurry back with another post that tries to pretend that a couple's procreation ability establishes some sort of superiority, and with more repeated lies about types of sex you obsess over!! Can't wait for you to continue making such a fool of yourself, and of your Hebrew god!!! When you get to hell, make sure to look in Satan's dictionary Greg. Right next to the word "f*cktard" will be a picture of you. You and he can have a good laugh over that!

Location hidden

#56713 Aug 25, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When my oldest son was born, my wife gave me a mug that said, "Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Daddy." (I gave the mug to my son when he became a Daddy.)
Same goes here. A same sex couple has a family by choice. They choose to be Mommy/Daddy or whatever they want to be called. And it's special.
Two additions.

No one has greater motivation to be a good father or mother than the birth father and mother. "Blood is thicker than water."

Second, a ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one or the other. By your own example, a serious and sad deprivation.

And one correction. Not all ss couples have children by choice.

Smile

Location hidden

#56714 Aug 25, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you certainly are very stupid. Never once Greg, have I stated that the distinctions are opinion. I was very clear in stating that the "value" you arbitrarily attempt to apply to these distinctions is opinion.
<quoted text>
Do you know how ignorant and idiotic your claim is that these supposedly "vast" distinctions somehow establish a "vast inferiority"? Do you know how ignorant and idiotic you sound when you try and cram in adjectives like "complex" that you can't defend? The "complexity" of one over the other is your opinion. Nothing more.
<quoted text>
Only a narcissistic psychopath with delusions of grandeur would continue to post outright lies, especially after he's been called out on them and had his nose wiped in the ignorance of his untruthfulness. Feel free to present the peer reviewed research that supports your statements about anal sex Greg. LOL!! Come on you sniveling little coward! When you do that, please also present peer reviewed research that
Oh, and just fyi Greg, no one was "equating" anything. Why must you always resort to intentionally and deceitfully distorting statements that others have made? Says much about you. You know what else says a lot about you Greg? Your obsession over other people's sex. You're a very sick pervert indeed Greg.
Oh, and one final thing dearie, when you present that research, can you please make sure that it clearly establishes that anal sex isn't a natural sexual union of a man and a woman? You know, given that anal sex is performed at a much higher rate amongst heterosexuals then homosexuals. Smirk. Come on coward Greg, let's see your massive amounts of links to all things related to anal sex. Sick bastard.
<quoted text>
My mom and dad both wanted me to let you know they think you're a piece of worthless shit, just like everyone else thinks about you Greg Kirschmann.
Now, tell us about shame Greg, as you continue to lie, intentionally deceive, and provoke ill will. All things your Hebrew god detests! What a shameful servant you are. Smirk.
Princess, the only one whose not changing a damn thing, is YOU. Your posts have neither altered or negated one single marriage of any gay couple on the planet. Your posts are completely impotent. Just like your mind.
Have a nice day Greg. As you waft through it, in your fundie daze of disillusionment, remember dear, I'm still married. My marriage is equal to yours in every possible way. My marriage is not lesser than yours, and my relationship is not inferior to yours in any possible way! Your opinions to the contrary!! Smirk. Now, you hurry back with another post that tries to pretend that a couple's procreation ability establishes some sort of superiority, and with more repeated lies about types of sex you obsess over!! Can't wait for you to continue making such a fool of yourself, and of your Hebrew god!!! When you get to hell, make sure to look in Satan's dictionary Greg. Right next to the word "f*cktard" will be a picture of you. You and he can have a good laugh over that!

Wow, what violent anger and rage! You need to get help.

I understood perfectly what you were trying to gay twirl. I listed three core historical identities of marriage. Identities that ss couples cannot equate to, and in fact only MARE, as I have validated for you many times.

The fact that my comments enrage you and only lead to ad homoan attacks and denial only serves to makes my points.

Smile.

Location hidden

#56715 Aug 25, 2014
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll tell you, if you keep talking, trying to convince yourself that homosexuality is A - OK, just keep on, you may make it.
I don't have to convince myself that homosexuality is AOK. I already know that it is. It's you moron, who needs to keep trying to convince yourself that it isn't ok, when there's absolutely no research or studies that support that notion. But you keep trying to convince yourself that it's wrong, you may make it.

A percentage of the population is homosexual, has always been homosexual, and will always be homosexual. It's a fact of nature dear, get over it already. It doesn't affect you or impact you in any way, and yet here you are. Why is that I wonder? Inferiority complex much champ?
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
But what you just said above it totally wrong,....and "impossible!"
It's impossible that I have children? Really. They would find that an odd statement. Please explain to them how I don't have them.

Waiting...

Waiting...

What are you waiting for moron?
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
A _ueer pair may possess, or show pictures of them holding kids,....BUT....they sure did "NOT HAVE THEM..!" ]
Where did I say "we" had them? Oh, that's right, I didn't. Perhaps you could invest some money and take a class on comprehension.

[QUOTE who="Mississippi Man"]<quoted text>
One or the other may have "born" the child but THEY, along with God, did not create a child. Surrogate....?.....sure I've heard of it but that is far flung from a rightful Mother and Father. By the way, which one do the children call the Momma or Daddy, him or her? One of them has to be wrong. What a shame. Now, if you can prove to me that two males and / or two female humans can create a child, I will be the first to apologize.
Prove to me that two males HAVE to create a child. Prove to me that ANY couple (straight or gay) HAVE to create a child. Your statement about who is called Momma or Daddy demonstrates what a stupid clod you are. How parents "have" their children really isn't of any concern to anyone but them, oh and of course busy bodied bigots like yourself.

Tell us Mississippi Man, how would you like people (straight and gay alike) that "have" children that aren't biologically connected to either one or both of their parents, to introduce our children? Please give me the appropriate verbiage that bigots like yourself would like us to use. That way the next time I'm asked if I have children, I will know how to give a better answer than "Why yes, I have two". Please give me the verbiage that you and others like you would like us to use so that we can indicate our being parents, but at the same time making sure that every minutia of detail related to biology is offered up. That would be so helpful of you.
Mississippi Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With all of your fancy, foolish, negative, derogatory, failing and fanatical words, tell me that what I've posted is wrong. Don't EVEN try to tell me that a Mother and Father is not required..(this oughta be good)
Topix doesn't offer me the appropriate number of characters for me to present all of the stupidity you posted, but here's a start.

1) A mother and father are NOT required. Are they desired? Sure, but they are not "required" in order for children to be raised properly. And all peer reviewed research indicates that children raised in gay headed households end up no worse off then those raised in households with mom/dad. In some scenarios they did better.

2) Gay people aren't genderless. To make a statement that one gay mom will ask her children to call her "dad" is beyond idiotic, and clearly demonstrates how stupid you are.

I covered some others above. If you still want to know of what more you've posted is wrong, just let me know.

Location hidden

#56716 Aug 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Two additions.
No one has greater motivation to be a good father or mother than the birth father and mother. "Blood is thicker than water."
Thank you for your opinion. As always it means diddly squat. Let us know when you are able to produce peer reviewed research that indicates that all biological fathers have greater motivation to be a good father then non biological fathers. Show us the studies that prove that biology translates into best parenting. Good luck with that Greg. Perhaps the research is referred to as the "blood is thicker than water studies"!! LOL!!!

Greg Kirschmann, the man of many opinions, but no support.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, a ss couple ALWAYS deprives a child of one or the other. By your own example, a serious and sad deprivation.
Children have no biological expectation of their parent's gender. The "deprivation" you claim is your opinion, nothing more.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And one correction. Not all ss couples have children by choice.
Smile
Thank you for that useless bit of data. Here's another one. Not all parents are biological. They are still parents. And there is no evidence anywhere that they are less motivated to be good parents.

Another epic fail from Greg Kirschmann, the man of lies and opinion.

Location hidden

#56717 Aug 25, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your opinion. As always it means diddly squat. Let us know when you are able to produce peer reviewed research that indicates that all biological fathers have greater motivation to be a good father then non biological fathers. Show us the studies that prove that biology translates into best parenting. Good luck with that Greg. Perhaps the research is referred to as the "blood is thicker than water studies"!! LOL!!!
Greg Kirschmann, the man of many opinions, but no support.
<quoted text>
Children have no biological expectation of their parent's gender. The "deprivation" you claim is your opinion, nothing more.
<quoted text>
Thank you for that useless bit of data. Here's another one. Not all parents are biological. They are still parents. And there is no evidence anywhere that they are less motivated to be good parents.
Another epic fail from Greg Kirschmann, the man of lies and opinion.
Please validate your opinions of the facts I list.

Smile.

Location hidden

#56718 Aug 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what violent anger and rage!
Demonstrating what an intentionally deceitful, lying coward you are Greg doesn't require any emotional output. But you keep gazing into that crystal ball of other people's emotions!! We all know how you fundies love pretending you have insight into other's emotional states!! Nothing funnier.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get help.
That's hilarious coming from the proven lying coward with the obsession over other people's sex! Too funny Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood perfectly what you were trying to gay twirl.
Your lies, deceitfulness and opinions don't require any twirling Greg. You're completely insignificant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I listed three core historical identities of marriage. Identities that ss couples cannot equate to, and in fact only MARE, as I have validated for you many times.
SS couples aren't required to "equate" to them. Your historical identities are completely irrelevant. They are only important to you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that my comments enrage you and only lead to ad homoan attacks and denial only serves to makes my points.
Smile.
Your comments don't enrage me princess, they make me laugh. And you, discussing ad homoan[sic] attacks, that's hilarious!! And this "denial" you reference is solely in your head. You've presented absolutely NOTHING that required any denial. Absolutely nothing.

Do have a good day Greg. Perhaps you can call your neighbors and let them know what emotional state you think they are experiencing!! I'm sure they will be happy to have that call. Then when you hang up, they will refer to you as a moron, just like everyone on Topix does!

Location hidden

#56719 Aug 25, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Please validate your opinions of the facts I list.
Smile.
If what you posted were facts, you could support them. Let us all know when you can do that Greg.

Greg Kirschmann = total loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#56720 Aug 25, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Pissed off Jonah1 r hilarious.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#56721 Aug 25, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you posted were facts, you could support them. Let us all know when you can do that Greg.
Greg Kirschmann = total loser.
Jonah1 = hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Victory Sets Stage for Fresh Antiabortion... 14 hr tha Professor 81
Tuesday's election will be hard to take sober 14 hr barefoot2626 189
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr Justice1313 1,970
U.S navy Dec 15 Justin 1
Governor Blagojevich being forced to put commit... (Jun '06) Dec 13 Banana Hammock 16
Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Dec 12 Swedenforever 17
Obama to announce $1 billion for early childhoo... Dec 12 Observation 7
More from around the web