Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,871

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
truth

Granite City, IL

#55684 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I don't need to 'do' anything.
I simply note, as I have every time a judge has ruled against reality, that ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
Since when does 'smirk' mean cry baby?
Smile.
Once again you have confused your opinion with reality. It's a common neurosis of you faith based thinker.

You know what the definition of faith is? Pretending to know things that you do not.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55685 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I don't need to 'do' anything.
I simply note, as I have every time a judge has ruled against reality, that ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage.
Since when does 'smirk' mean cry baby?
Smile.
Another of your delusions. You are nothing but a whiny crybaby who is upset that he can't get his way.

You have the mind of an temper tantrum throwing toddler who just refuses to believe that his opinion is not a fact.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55686 Jun 18, 2014
Please keep your pie hole shut.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say, rage poster.
If it makes you feel better to try to assign my mental state to me and then feel better about how you imagine I feel, then by all means. Just remember that it's not real. It's just your imagination. Kind of like your God. And your silly belief that you are Xtian. You are full of nothing but bitterness, hatred, rage, and lies and yet you claim to be a Xtian.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You are completely delusional.
And I don't hate Xtians. I love them. I merely hate their mythology and the philosophy based on it. That's fair, right? Love the sinner, hate the sin? Or does that work for hypocritical Xtians?
Did you really just call me a hater? You have repeatedly demonstrated over the last several months that operate on the intellectual level of a teenage girl, but I didn't expect you start talking like it. Grow up, skippy.
truth

Granite City, IL

#55687 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
Please keep your pie hole shut.
<quoted text>
Awww. Poor little baby doesn't like the truth?
truth

Granite City, IL

#55688 Jun 18, 2014
BTW, this passive aggressive crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55689 Jun 18, 2014
truth wrote:
BTW, this passive aggressive crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.
BTW, this on line diagnosis crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.

Smirk smile.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55690 Jun 18, 2014
Keeping your pie hole shut would be a great move.
truth wrote:
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55691 Jun 18, 2014
You are the one that appears to not like the truth...troll boy.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Poor little baby doesn't like the truth?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#55692 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny that this is not reality?
"ss couples are still only ever, inferior, mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gender halves of marriage."

Smirk.
Yes, the above is not based in reality. Your use of adjectives and adverbs makes it so.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55693 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? That your little bigoted self would be happier if I wasn't rubbing your face in your hate? That's not a truth. It's merely your opinion, dummy.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55694 Jun 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, this on line diagnosis crap that you are now trying is still just an expression of your underlying rage.
Smirk smile.
The "smirk smile" part means you think you're being cute by repeating after me like a toddler?

The old "I know you are but what am I" defense?

Matter of fact, isn't that what toddlers usually do when they know they are doing something wrong? Smirk?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55695 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have anything to add to the conversation, or are you just Kimare's attack puppet?
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55696 Jun 18, 2014
hey dumb dumb,
Since you cannot seem to pay attention I'll give you a reminder.
I support SSM and disagree with KiMares opinions on the subject.
You are such a misinformed hater/dumbsh!t.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have anything to add to the conversation, or are you just Kimare's attack puppet?
Cali Girl 2014xt

Northridge, CA

#55697 Jun 18, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>i dont compare human sex to the rest animal kingdon...its the gay bashers like kanka sore and kimaria that keep making those ignorant comparison....I've been sticking up for equal rights for everyone, even kimaria should be able to be nailed in the ass without anyone giving vagina man any greif.

you are right about me having a sick mind though....my wife will vouche for that...we do things that would make any animal, 2 or 4 legged, blush....and she's not demeaned by any of it. matter of fact, her mind might be sicker then mine.....trust me, if kimaria could see what happens in my bed, greg would completly give up on this whole gay bashing thing and would start protesting us straights......
Ewwwwwwwwww keep it to yourself!
Who cares!!
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55698 Jun 18, 2014
I support SSM.
You support yourself being an hater.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? That your little bigoted self would be happier if I wasn't rubbing your face in your hate? That's not a truth. It's merely your opinion, dummy.
rage poster

Saint Louis, MO

#55699 Jun 18, 2014
The magnitude of your stupidity is only surpassed by your hate.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55700 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
I support SSM.
You support yourself being an hater.
<quoted text>
We've already established that was a lie.

A hater? Why do you speak like a teenage girl? Maybe because that's the intellectual level on which you operate?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55701 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
The magnitude of your stupidity is only surpassed by your hate.
<quoted text>
Yawn. You're growing extremely boring.

Do you have anything interesting or original to say?

Maybe something about the topic at hand? You know, you havent been on topic in over a year. The only thing you have offered is personal attacks on those that support SSM, while never once saying anything that actually does support it.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55702 Jun 18, 2014
rage poster wrote:
hey dumb dumb,
Since you cannot seem to pay attention I'll give you a reminder.
I support SSM and disagree with KiMares opinions on the subject.
You are such a misinformed hater/dumbsh!t.
<quoted text>
There you go displaying your level of ignorance and rage again.

You have never made one positive comment about same sex marriage and you have relentlessly attacked all those who have. You have not once challenged Kimare for his views. You are a liar. Plain and simple.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#55703 Jun 18, 2014
http://issuehawk.com/igor/2014/03/04/republic...

this retard sounds just like Kimare.

According to the report, Lockman once implied that the HIV virus can be spread through mosquitoes and bed sheets. Lockman also asserted that liberals helped exacerbate the AIDS epidemic by assuring “the public that the practice of sodomy is a legitimate alternative lifestyle, rather than a perverted and depraved crime against humanity.”

In a letter to Bangor News, Lockman once wrote “Clearly the practice of sodomy is learned behavior, and those addicted to this form of biologically-insane sex are at high risk for all manner of serious medical problems.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danger Lurking in Your Shower (Sep '09) Fri Jorge 7
News 'Morning-after' pill focus of court case (Mar '08) Mar 26 Padre 6
News Smoking debate continues to smolder (Mar '07) Mar 26 Schmones 115
Naperville Garage Door Repair Mar 26 kody 3
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Mar 24 swedenforever 20
News Former Sandwich youth minister charged with try... (Nov '11) Mar 23 David Winfrey 5
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Mar 23 Corrupt Union Bosses 7,566
More from around the web