Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#53234 Mar 11, 2014
Hay, Kimare_is_a_wife _thief is “Wingless Whackadoo” your new butt cumdumster?
Ace

Benton, IL

#53235 Mar 11, 2014
Hummm, what does this say? Oh, look at you invoking "perversion"!!! That's so cute!! The old codger who spends hours each day trolling gay related topix sites, and cut and pasting gibberish is going to talk about "perversion"!!! That's so cute!!!

And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53236 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
Thanks for that useless information...
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53237 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Hummm, what does this say? Oh, look at you invoking "perversion"!!! That's so cute!! The old codger who spends hours each day trolling gay related topix sites, and cut and pasting gibberish is going to talk about "perversion"!!! That's so cute!!!
And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.
Cute fairytale.

In the post right above this, you clearly demonstrate those morals. Right, cumdumpster?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53238 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
His power of reality denial was as strong as Kimare's.

You didn't correct him?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53239 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Do you mean everywhere?

The ignorant fundies are trying to dumb down the entire nation, which is why I need to point these thing out whenever I see them.
Kimare_is_my_wif e

Saint Louis, MO

#53240 Mar 11, 2014
I love him dearly
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53241 Mar 11, 2014
You know their cause is hopeless when their two biggest champions are such tools.

You have Ace who is talking about Xtian morals while calling people cumdumpsters and Kimare who likes to talk about the sanctity of biblical marriage when he was removed as pastor from his church for having an a affair with a married woman.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53242 Mar 11, 2014
Then there's me. I'm such a dolt.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53243 Mar 11, 2014
truth wrote:
Then there's me. I'm such a dolt.
You have the mind of a child, Ace.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53244 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> So you feel like perversion is cute. Probable like child molesters to.
Where did I say perversion was cute? Are you really that stupid, or just that intentionally deceitful?

You might try taking a class in English comprehension.

Location hidden

#53245 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
And absolutely no one is surprised by the fact that you hang out with people from prison.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53246 Mar 11, 2014
I'm so childish.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of a child, Ace.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53247 Mar 11, 2014
One more time.
Why do you have hatred for Christians?
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And absolutely no one is surprised by the fact that you hang out with people from prison.

Location hidden

#53248 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Wow, you've posted it twice now, and are still incapable of diagraming the sentence in order to figure out the true subject. Hopefully the trailer park school you were raised in has been closed by now.
Ace wrote:
And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals
HA!!!!! The poster with the filthiest mouth on this string is going to pretend to tell everyone about morals. That's so cute!!!!(Oh, and just so you know Ace, in real English, this does not mean that filthy mouths are cute......you're just to stupid to comprehend what is really being said. Don't worry your perverted head over it)
Ace wrote:
And I will agree
Who exactly are you agreeing with? Was someone else discussing your mythical Satan? LOL!! You're not even responding to anyone, yet you are "agreeing"!!! Voices in your head much?
Ace wrote:
Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals
You, Filthy Mouth McGhee, talking about morals, that's hilarious!! Tell us, did your overly graphic, potty mouth come from your weekly bible study classes, or did Jesus provide you with your filth mouth personally?
Ace wrote:
and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.
You can start with your mirror.

Location hidden

#53249 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
One more time.
Why do you have hatred for Christians?
<quoted text>
One more time. Show a specific post where this imaginary hatred you accuse me of is demonstrated.

Or you can continue to cowardly duck and weave.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53250 Mar 11, 2014
Your picture shows a hatred of Christianity.
Now YOU duck.
<quoted text>
One more time. Show a specific post where this imaginary hatred you accuse me of is demonstrated.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53251 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>One more time. Show a specific post where this imaginary hatred you accuse me of is demonstrated.

As a Christian here I can attest to his
Kindness and sense of humor. I am
straight too so don't start the "you're
Gay" BS.....Only doesn't appreciate
Fundamentalists or Cults like JW's!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53252 Mar 11, 2014
If anyone questions SSM ( much less puts a picture disagreeing with SSM) it is instantly called HATE.
Time for you to stop the DOUBLE STANDARD.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53253 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
Your picture shows a hatred of Christianity.
Now YOU duck.
<quoted text>
Rejection of mythology is not the same thing as hate for it.

A total logic fail on your part. Again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"The Navy" The worst thing you can do to yourself (Apr '06) Aug 28 ftn2 2,786
News More Aug 23 Stan 7
Where can I find K2 Spice, Spice Gold, or Pulse... (Mar '10) Aug 19 Shawn 76
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) Aug 16 Corrupt Collusion 7,574
dcfs tearing apart familie (Mar '06) Aug 16 jan 1,316
how to destroy america Aug 14 kay 1
News Pastors sue Illinois over gay conversion therap... Aug 12 TomInElPaso 11
More from around the web