Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
32,081 - 32,100 of 49,249 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many problems we could solve if people focused less on imaginary gods and more on real world issues and solutions...
Plenty of historic examples of the difference.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because no god fearing man Has ever done drugs am I right? Just another idipt who thinks you can't have morality without god.
Perhaps there is a country or culture you can site as an example?

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to read up on mating behaviors, it's entirely irrelevant. There is no identifiable harm in SSM. This make believe harm to society you're imagining is all in your head. I will be requiring hard proof that allowing gays to marry will somehow harm society, not conjecture. I'm sure interracial marriages also made people not feel safe and happy too, I'm sure there were people who thought mixing races was against evolutionary mating behavior. So sorry the freedoms of others makes you feel uncomfortable.
And I'm sorry but whatever you believe marriages greater purpose in society or basic essence is is also irrelevant. Denying individuals freedoms because it doesn't fit with your grand vision of what marriage or society should be is sick.
You are an idiot.

-You censor your own intelligence.

-You require 'hard proof' for something that doesn't exist.

-You clearly act out a 'god' power to dictate conditions.

How's that working out for you blonde baby?

Smirk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
If there sre millions of valid reasons I would love to hear them. If the reason isn't that it causes harm of some sort I have difficulty finding any other reasons.
When it comes down to it burden of proof is on those who claim it does cause harm or whatever other reasons they have, if it's unprovable either way then you have no basis for denying it to people. Mere speculation is not a good enough reason.
1. Sorry about your difficulty. Really.

2 No it's not.

Smile.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Sorry about your difficulty. Really.
2 No it's not.
Smile.
Hey pastor..... You still screwing another mans wife???? Did you ever pay back the funds you took from the church??? & Is you wife still into the group thing????? SNICKER.....
Joe NoBlow

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Did the idiots that voted those people in know that they were voting in idiots? Did you know these people don't believe in the bible? How could you idiots be so dammm idiotic? I hope everyone of you idiots that voted for this crap has g@y children. It would certainly be what you deserve.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pastor..... You still screwing another mans wife???? Did you ever pay back the funds you took from the church??? & Is you wife still into the group thing????? SNICKER.....
What happened to intellectual debates?
Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Gone with the wind like his BFF, Jan!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Catherine Singer wrote:
<quoted text>
Gone with the wind like his BFF, Jan!
YIP
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask your butt plug buddy, he sure like to talk about blowing donkeys, kinda makes me wonder what you two do when you get together??? When you get done with your buddies little donkey & butt plug session get back in the kitchen where you belong & get me my sandwich. Hey CU did you see your buddy, who couldn't make it as a teacher, has been following me around to 4 different sites. I have been ignoring him & he is so upset. It's kinda fun to just sit back & watch him have a melt down, talking to himself with only you as a friend.....Remember what your mom used to say "your only as good as the people you hang around with" & your "buddy" has an obsession with jan & donkey sex.......I guess if thats the type of person you like to hang with who am I to judge......DON'T FORGET MY SANDWICH....& A BEER.......

“"Equality for All"”

Since: Jul 10

Midwest,Lake of the Woods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
All Christians should be against this and maybe you all should read the Bible. Btw I have never been apart of the Neo-Nazi party.
Sorry but how about you go into your church close the doors and preach to the choir! Those of us who believe differently than you really don't want to hear about your fairy tale book of mythology! This country is and will continue to remain a secular nation that is governed by the Constitution which is the true and only bible for ALL Americans! Constitution trumps bible,at least in this country! Read the 14th Amendment and then get back to us! Hopefully the question of marriage equality will be settled this June when the Supreme court hears arguments on the issue! In the mean time as I said keep your bible to yourself as it has NO bearing on the question at hand,your Christian sharia law is meaningless!
mike

Shorewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

lets ply go here: www.dick.net
Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask your butt plug buddy, he sure like to talk about blowing donkeys, kinda makes me wonder what you two do when you get together??? When you get done with your buddies little donkey & butt plug session get back in the kitchen where you belong & get me my sandwich. Hey CU did you see your buddy, who couldn't make it as a teacher, has been following me around to 4 different sites. I have been ignoring him & he is so upset. It's kinda fun to just sit back & watch him have a melt down, talking to himself with only you as a friend.....Remember what your mom used to say "your only as good as the people you hang around with" & your "buddy" has an obsession with jan & donkey sex.......I guess if thats the type of person you like to hang with who am I to judge......DON'T FORGET MY SANDWICH....& A BEER.......
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Knew that would get a rise out of you, factless! You just can't help yourself posting, can you? Just like your BFF, Jan!!

LMFAO!!! You LOSE AGAIN!!!
Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
YIP
Our factless is so EASY to rile up! Just like those gophers in the backyard--you poke 'em with sticks and they start "stamping their wittle feeties" and hissing like an MFer!! Just like factless!!

LMFAO!!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
YIP
Hey CU did you see where your boyfriend is following me around like a lost little puppy, Once again & AS ALWAYS I WIN...... He is easier to make dance for me than your husband at the strip club...... I LOVE LOVE LOVE tormenting your friend by simply ignoring him he is frothing at the mouth & he hasn't even sucked a dick today.....of course the day ain't over yet & we all know he likes his daily dick.......& there's nothing wrong with that, I fully support your boyfriends right to marry bob.....In fact I have already picked out their wedding gift, do you want to ride together to the big event? I will even bring the vette because I don't ride fat chicks on my harleys (not even on the bagger & damn sure not on the wide glide)
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps there is a country or culture you can site as an example?
Smile.
As an example of what numbnuts?
Retardification

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
-You censor your own intelligence.
-You require 'hard proof' for something that doesn't exist.
-You clearly act out a 'god' power to dictate conditions.
How's that working out for you blonde baby?
Smirk.
Doesn't exist? The hard proof or SSM? There are plenty of places that already have SSM. Is there hard proof that it causes harm? You're right it doesn't exist because it doesn't cause harm numbnuts.

Smirk
Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CU did you see where your boyfriend is following me around like a lost little puppy, Once again & AS ALWAYS I WIN...... He is easier to make dance for me than your husband at the strip club...... I LOVE LOVE LOVE tormenting your friend by simply ignoring him he is frothing at the mouth & he hasn't even sucked a dick today.....of course the day ain't over yet & we all know he likes his daily dick.......& there's nothing wrong with that, I fully support your boyfriends right to marry bob.....In fact I have already picked out their wedding gift, do you want to ride together to the big event? I will even bring the vette because I don't ride fat chicks on my harleys (not even on the bagger & damn sure not on the wide glide)
HAHAHAHA!!! You are just DYING to reply to me but you can't, ever since you "stamped your wittle feeties" and vowed to IGNORE ME!! You remind me so much of my ex, also a whiny little BITCH !!!

You LOSE AGAIN, factless!! LMFAO!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

old man wrote:
gays aren't the problem, but it's still abominable
Your opinion of gay people is abominable
in the know

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

your opinion of other peoples opinions is abominable.
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of gay people is abominable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••