Hannah Montana concert

Dec 10, 2007 Full story: 102.9 CKDS-FM 6

“I've seen every 'Hannah Montana' episode.”

Zeal for superstar Hannah Montana drew scores of admirers - including Gov. Rod Blagojevich and his family - many of whom shelled out hundreds of dollars for tickets to a Rosemont concert. via 102.9 CKDS-FM

Read more
olivia

AOL

#1 Dec 11, 2007
I love Miley Cyrus she is my favorite actress and singer!!!!!!!!!!I want to see her concert soooooooooooooooo bad but we do not have enough money!!!!!!Or i even love even more to go out to dinner with her!!!I always watch her at my friends house every time i go there!!!!!I wish that i could see her in real life!!!!!My friends never want to come to my house because i don't have a TV so that we could watch Hannah Montana.I just wish i could see her live and go eat dinner with her!!!Then maybe they would come over to see the pics and stuff!!!!!!!!
Miley Cyrus

Albania

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Olivia thank you
peaches

Hoffman Estates, IL

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Miley Cyrus wrote:
Olivia thank you
Hi miley,We both have the same kind of tongue.Do ya wanna tongue wrestle sweety?
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
peaches wrote:
<quoted text> Hi miley,We both have the same kind of tongue.Do ya wanna tongue wrestle sweety?
i will and more !!!
mileys bff

Mokena, IL

#5 Jul 25, 2014
peaches wrote:
<quoted text> Hi miley,We both have the same kind of tongue.Do ya wanna tongue wrestle sweety?
I'll give ya a shot sugar plum lips.Hit me with your best shot.Fire away!!!!!!!!!
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 25, 2014
mileys bff wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give ya a shot sugar plum lips.Hit me with your best shot.Fire away!!!!!!!!!
me too please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Real Talk 51,875
News Pence: 'Not going to change' religious freedom law 5 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 3
News Danger Lurking in Your Shower (Sep '09) Mar 27 Jorge 7
News 'Morning-after' pill focus of court case (Mar '08) Mar 26 Padre 6
News Smoking debate continues to smolder (Mar '07) Mar 26 Schmones 115
Naperville Garage Door Repair Mar 26 kody 3
News Senate rejects proposal banning lobbyist gifts (Mar '06) Mar 24 swedenforever 20
More from around the web