Illinois residents face drug charges ...

Illinois residents face drug charges here

There are 43 comments on the Suntimes News story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Illinois residents face drug charges here. In it, Suntimes News reports that:

The Perry County Sheriff's Office yesterday revealed details of an undercover drug operation by the sheriff's office and Southeast Missouri Drug Task Force which resulted in the arrests of seven Illinois residents on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suntimes News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bradleysmom

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 31, 2009
considering one of these suspects is from millstadt,il they should be investigated further into the probability of association with a family named mcclure, also from millstadt. these people are inadvertantly responsible for my son's death
bradleysmom

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2009
this is the example of profitable 'business' that should be discussed at your chamber meetings
crueiltyisrealit y

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
I had no idea about this I know two of those people on that list scary thought, but I am glad to see they all got busted. Did the mcclures have something to do with it also or something?
bradleysmom

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 5, 2009
crueiltyisreality wrote:
I had no idea about this I know two of those people on that list scary thought, but I am glad to see they all got busted. Did the mcclures have something to do with it also or something?
all i know is that my son was 'friends' or 'whatever' with pickering, as well as the mcclures so i was just concerned that given that inadvertant connection, and others mentioned being from millstadt...the mcclures have had their dirty hands in alot of incidents in and around millstadt. including the incident regarding my son.
cruelityisrealit y

Waterloo, IL

#5 Jun 15, 2009
bradleysmom wrote:
<quoted text>all i know is that my son was 'friends' or 'whatever' with pickering, as well as the mcclures so i was just concerned that given that inadvertant connection, and others mentioned being from millstadt...the mcclures have had their dirty hands in alot of incidents in and around millstadt. including the incident regarding my son.
Yeah I went to school with the mcclures like Steven and them not the best of kids but its just how it goes I guess!!

Since: May 09

AOL

#6 Jun 17, 2009
The mcclures are trash and they need to leave Millstadt. Im Very sorry about your son. I knew Brad. I went to grade school with him and saw him around Millstadt alot. The McClures were in deed Involved i wish they could of Proved it to put them in Jail. Brad was a good guy and he didnt deserve what happen to him. But the McClures are all trouble and whoever gets involved with them always ends up dead or In jail and how they dont end up in Jail is beyond me. I know for a Fact that the Millstadt Police have Tried everything to get them out of Millstadt or get them in Jail to stay there for a long time. I Hope they do soon Before another good guy like brad gets mixed up with them. Your Family is in My Prayers.
bradleysmom

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 18, 2009
MS RIGHT wrote:
The mcclures are trash and they need to leave Millstadt. Im Very sorry about your son. I knew Brad. I went to grade school with him and saw him around Millstadt alot. The McClures were in deed Involved i wish they could of Proved it to put them in Jail. Brad was a good guy and he didnt deserve what happen to him. But the McClures are all trouble and whoever gets involved with them always ends up dead or In jail and how they dont end up in Jail is beyond me. I know for a Fact that the Millstadt Police have Tried everything to get them out of Millstadt or get them in Jail to stay there for a long time. I Hope they do soon Before another good guy like brad gets mixed up with them. Your Family is in My Prayers.
thank you for your prayers..i miss him so much you wouldnt believe. i know alot of people that feel the same way as us but what a reief it is to see it in print! i cant thank you enough for your response. i dont know what the police have done but before the accident there were always people @the mcclures house in and out alot of cars always..but since shortly after the accident the house looks vacant except the yard is always mowed and theres no garbage in the driveway. ive tried everything that i know to legally hold the adults responsible that were present that nite AND drinking with the kids but havent been successful. maybe one day it will catch up with them. the girl that was driving is facing three years in PRISON not jail. she should have been charged with some sort of driving related manslaughter as well as the mcclure senior, being the home owner and responsible for what goes on in his house thank you again for your prayers

AOL

#8 Jun 19, 2009
Yeah there yard is always clean Because the cheif of Police told them that if he had to go over there one more time to tell them to clean their yard up he was gonna make sure that they went to court and were removed from Millstadt for good. Ive been to partys and as soon as they show up i leave. And Why is McClure Sr. Hanging around a bunch of 18-22 year old kids. Thats Sick. And he buys all these underage kids alcohol so then they can drive drunk, What a resposible Adult. Hopefully the Police will get them on something soon i just think they are trying to lay low right now so nothing comes back to them. There was another incident in millstadt by JC hauling where a man was killed and guess who was involved McClure Sr., His youngest Daughter, and Shawn Green. The Man was killed Instatly. And all three were Drunk. Just goes to show how Irresponsible and scum they are.
bradleysmom

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 28, 2009
MS RIGHT wrote:
Yeah there yard is always clean Because the cheif of Police told them that if he had to go over there one more time to tell them to clean their yard up he was gonna make sure that they went to court and were removed from Millstadt for good. Ive been to partys and as soon as they show up i leave. And Why is McClure Sr. Hanging around a bunch of 18-22 year old kids. Thats Sick. And he buys all these underage kids alcohol so then they can drive drunk, What a resposible Adult. Hopefully the Police will get them on something soon i just think they are trying to lay low right now so nothing comes back to them. There was another incident in millstadt by JC hauling where a man was killed and guess who was involved McClure Sr., His youngest Daughter, and Shawn Green. The Man was killed Instatly. And all three were Drunk. Just goes to show how Irresponsible and scum they are.
just wanted to thank you for more info that youve shared. was this wreck recent? the trial is coming, but unfortunately only for just one of these degenerates that i hold responsible. i only wish these mcclures could get popped without anyone else losing a loved one. again, thanks for the info!

AOL

#10 Aug 26, 2009
Its was a couple months before Brad was killed. those who were involved was Steve McClure Sr., Sean Green, and Sabrina McClure. I hope it helps you in court.
Im_talking_to_yo u

Clinton, IA

#11 Aug 26, 2009
Parent be in your childrens life be a role model and talk to your children not at them.

AOL

#12 Sep 4, 2009
I heard about that girl getting a mistrial. This was just stupid. She belongs in jail and so do the McClures.
millstadt resident

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 13, 2009
The only thing the millstadt police investigate is the gas station parking lot. What a bunch of no good police. All they do is harass inoccent citizens. 7 police for a town the size of Millstadt and they can't stop people from stealing Ammonia from the fertilizer plant?
Millstadt Messenger com

Millstadt, IL

#14 Sep 15, 2009
Actually the fertilizer plant is not in Millstadt's jurisdiction...its in the county, but I've been here 3 years and have seen a deputy patrolling on that road one time. The blame for that goes to the owner...there was not even a gate to stop the methheads!
millstadt resident

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 15, 2009
That's funny there is a subdivision farther south of town than the fertilizer plant that is patrolled by the village officers. They would rather focus on the locals than the out of town methheads, never know what might happen if they pulled one of them over??? Bully the law abiding local citizens, pretty typical of the millstadt police. Mayor, board and chief have no guts to control these guys.
millstadt resident

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 15, 2009
You really think a gate is going to stop methheads???? The fact that stealing this stuff might kill you doesn't even stop them and you think a gate is the answer. How bout some cops that have some balls to stop the real criminals??? They got huge balls when it comes to sitting at the four way and checking people for seat belts. Major crime happens in the middle of town?????

AOL

#17 Sep 24, 2009
The millstadt Police cant sit there all night to watch this plant because if they did you would complain about then not watching your street and keeping your street safe. I think the Millstadt Police do an Excellent job to keep millstadt safe. And yes there alot of cops for this small town but look how good millstadt is and how invovled the Police are in the community. They have caught people stealing from the plant before they just dont announce it. They can only do so much just like any other town. You should be thankful to have such a good Police Department Patroling your streets at night to make sure you and your family and your neighbor hood is safe.
millstadt resident

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Oct 1, 2009
They don't patrol anything but the bank parking lot and the gas station in the middle of town. What a waste of taxpayer money to pay these clowns to do what they call police work!!! We dont have crime because of the people who live her not the police dept.
cops rule

Columbia, IL

#19 Oct 10, 2009
Here you are complaining about them staying in the middle of town. When there is only one cop on at night do you really want them outside of town. I know I don't. If you are unhappy about it, call and talk to the chief and tell him to put more guys on at night. There are 3 to 4 guys on a 12 hour shift during the day and only 1 guy on at night. There is a lot of crap that does happen in this town that you wouldn't think about. They respond with the fire dept and the ambulance on calls. Yes I do think that the police dept needs some changes but it is not the officers fault. They can only do want they are told. Their bosses are the mayor and the chief. I am so tired of reading all these posts about how all the cops don't care. Just wait until you need them and then tell me how you feel about them.

AOL

#20 Oct 26, 2009
Well Put Cops Rule!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants wait in fear after raids; Trump take... Sat Canadian tourist ... 18
"The Navy" The worst thing you can do to yourself (Apr '06) Fri Chelsea60 2,791
Illinois lottery scam? (Feb '10) Feb 16 TRUMPTASTIC 209
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Feb 13 South side Rob 226
News Burger King to pay for the wedding of Mr. Burge... (Apr '15) Feb 13 Doubleburger Phart 11
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Feb 13 bikerdave1212 6
News Democrat Chris Kennedy to run for governor in 2018 Feb 10 Le Jimbo 8
More from around the web