Have a problem with family court, cus...

Have a problem with family court, custody, DCFS, VAWA, judges, lawyers, etc?

Posted in the Illinois Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jason

Park Forest, IL

#1 Dec 5, 2008
Hi, my name is Jason and I'm looking hard for people in Illinois that want to expose and clean up the family court system. Whether your issues are with a judge, a bad lawyer, DCFS, VAWA/ridiculous orders of protection, etc., etc. please contact me on myspace.

I am looking for people to rally, protest, have meet ups, do recruiting, court watching and court reporting, meeting with legislators and MUCH more.
TOGETHER is the only way that we can solve the problems that family court system causes but I haven't come across many people in IL. that want to do more than complain and play on the internet.

If you want to be a part of the solution please conact me on myspace myspace.com/charlie_the_tuna9000 or if you don't have a myspace you can reach me at jasonchingy@yahoo.com

In the meant time check out my favorite talk show Get Off The Bench attalkshoe.com . The archives are there for free and when the show is on youcan call in with questions. They address everything with solutions, not just saying what the problem is. Also please visit www.f4j.us

I am working on planning rallies outside of Will County and other county courthouses and I want YOUR stories to be heard. If enough people end up there I will have the media show up with no problem so that YOU can tell your story and so that we can expose what is really going on with the system. If you want to participate in anything that I have mentioned please contact me.

Blessings,

Jason
Time for a change

Aurora, IL

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Corruption is running rampant in our state. Obviously our fourth Governor is being prepared for prison. We all know that the family courts are the most corrupt of all! What can we do? That is besides bend over and take it? Quite frankly, I am sore.
I am ready for a change and am awaiting your guidance.
Thanks,
Time for a change
Time for a change

Aurora, IL

#3 Dec 18, 2008
Ha! I went to your myspace page and it is gone? I guess the family court judges got ahold of this guy.

Oh well, maybe some day we will have justice in family court, I will not hold my breath though.

Time for a change
Jason

Park Forest, IL

#4 Dec 20, 2008
Time for a change: I'm sorry about the bumb link, I spelled it wrong! My myspace is

myspace.com/charlie_the_tuna_9000

and I won't be taking this any more either!

A forgot to mention a yahoo group you can joinj to getb connnected with more people in IL.:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/F4J-Illinois/
Susie

Park Forest, IL

#5 Dec 20, 2008
wow i never heard of title 4d b4 2day. whats that all about?
Time for a change

Sylacauga, AL

#6 Dec 25, 2008
Hey, I have heard about that Title IV-d!!! That is a Federal govt program that offers all 50 states incentives to separate children from their parents.

I know, it's hard to believe that's why I researched it. It is part of the Social Security Act. INITIALLY it was a good program, in situations where a parent was left alone after a divorce the govt. offered financial assistance. The problem is as it is with so many other well intentioned government programs corruption has set in.

NOW the states have learned that they can receive BILLIONS of dollars from the feds when there is only 1 parent caring for the child after a divorce SO they DELIBERATELY separate 1 parent.

That's right! ever hear of a divorce where both parents share in raising THEIR child equally? the house is equal, the car and the cash but the children, NEVER. The States make BILLIONS of dollars separating our children from one of the parents.

TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION! Ha! Our Governor is an ANGEL compared to our family court judges. Unfortunately the Governor did not give himself immunity like the judges did.

Time for a change!
Time for a change

Sylacauga, AL

#7 Dec 25, 2008
Hey, Did you read about the the Judge in Sullivan who was beating his wife and having an affair with a staff member? Ha! Our Governor is an angel compared to these judges.

The States Attorney Marvin Hanson down there is abusing children as well. That town reminds me of that old movie with Burt Reynolds where the Hillbillys raped the fat guy and him squeal like a pig.

It's time for a change!
Time for a change

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2008
OK, I have been to the Charlie the Tuna myspace and joined that yahoo group f4j-Illinois, what next?

I am READY! It's time for a change
IL Courts R Corrupt

Park Forest, IL

#9 Dec 29, 2008
Sorry for being late, my copmputer was crashing.
I want to get down there to Sullivan as I have heard quite a bit about it. Nothing good as far as the system. I hear they are taking kids left and right and still ordering parents to pay child support and other support for them even though they don't see them! They have things gong on that vioate just about every part of the constitution! People that aren't going thru this SHOULD care. Their tax dollars are going to pay for it along with over a trillion dolars of damage that happens because of all this.

Since numbers are apparently low in Illinois I think that rallying at as many court houses as possible is a must to not only get more people involved but also to get media attention so that we can keep educating the public and not only say what's wrong but show them proof (ie; the ill of rigthts with Title IVD, DCFS/Title IVE, VAWA/ridiculous orders of protection, etc. People have to separate themselves from their own issue and work as group at times but every one knows more about the flaws in their own case than any other so i suggest that every one get their own case and facts from it out there (while being careful about giving out too much info on their kids an exes, there are sick people on the internet!).

Also protesting. People are afreaid to go to jail for a few days when they're already living in jail in sense. I'm not exactly telling people to go out and protest if they don't kow what they're doing but since there's not much going on I have to step up and say that I will protest as long as no one is doing anything wrong and I haven't heard about and F4J protest yetb that I have disagreed with.

I think that people in every county and every majaor city should have meet ups every week or two and go over what needs to be done. Going ,ocal makes it so much easier than going every where in my opinion.

Although time consuming, I want to help people come to an agreement that is equal all the way around while keeping the courts out of things as much as possible. If they'd fire their lawyers right in front of the judge and entire courtroom along with telling people why, that could raise some awareness. Since it's not happening yet I want to go tom courthouses and sit in on cases. I always get kicked out though and then they move the trial to a copnference room. I say that that wouldn't happen if there were more people there. If the numbers start low they will still increase. So much more that I could say but I'll talk to you on the web some where else soon and I'll keep coming back to check here in case people only want to post instead of giving out their contact info right away.

Let's do this!

Jason
Chris

Medina, OH

#10 Dec 29, 2008
I just ran in to your thread and couldn't agree more. We need to get people involved. I have seen my friends and family members get screwed by the system over and over again. One judge actually threatened to throw my friend in jail because he made a statement in court that he wanted to see his children.
Jason ILC R C

Park Forest, IL

#11 Dec 29, 2008
Thanks for finding this thread Chris and keep in touch!
An Alienated Mother

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 30, 2008
Jason wrote:
Hi, my name is Jason and I'm looking hard for people in Illinois that want to expose and clean up the family court system. Whether your issues are with a judge, a bad lawyer, DCFS, VAWA/ridiculous orders of protection, etc., etc. please contact me on myspace.
I am looking for people to rally, protest, have meet ups, do recruiting, court watching and court reporting, meeting with legislators and MUCH more.
TOGETHER is the only way that we can solve the problems that family court system causes but I haven't come across many people in IL. that want to do more than complain and play on the internet.
If you want to be a part of the solution please conact me on myspace myspace.com/charlie_the_tuna9000 or if you don't have a myspace you can reach me at jasonchingy@yahoo.com
In the meant time check out my favorite talk show Get Off The Bench attalkshoe.com . The archives are there for free and when the show is on youcan call in with questions. They address everything with solutions, not just saying what the problem is. Also please visit www.f4j.us
I am working on planning rallies outside of Will County and other county courthouses and I want YOUR stories to be heard. If enough people end up there I will have the media show up with no problem so that YOU can tell your story and so that we can expose what is really going on with the system. If you want to participate in anything that I have mentioned please contact me.
Blessings,
Jason
" There is no mystery to this nonsense and destruction to families in America at the hands of officials andit has been poisoning the lives of innocent children all across this world . Who will see that justice no longer will violate oe's rights ? Do children hve rights ? Do grand parents have rights ? Why is there an epedemic of parental alienation ? Wh is there an increase in teen ge suicides ? Why are mothers and fathers attacking one another when the opposition is the courts ? Why would children be placed between their own parents ? Where does hate come from ? What doe abusive law syndrome mean ? Who can you share your story to ? Is everyone crazy that has experiened divorce ? Attorney's accpt billions of dollars rom insane " ms - or dads " ? Do judges assume we are ignorant to this injustice ? If you see this pass it on , please reply , send out . Thank you . An Alienated Mother - needing help lke eeryone else . It's vry serious folks-i's deadly whais hppenng . Believe it ! Your system is killing our loved ones for profit - it isn't broke ? Don't let them li to you . Wake Up - Your kids Need You . Children Need Both Parens !
Sgt Friday

Edwardsburg, MI

#13 Dec 30, 2008
the current gestapo that has been installed by your corrupt eleced officials are nothing more then hacks who got their job thru getting out votes....we must end the circle of corruption.
Nadia

Crown Point, IN

#14 Jan 1, 2009
Something needs to be done here! My cousin just took his own life after being falsely accused of molesting his children! Let's pull together and clean up the family court systems!
Time for a change

Sandwich, IL

#15 Jan 3, 2009
Obviously it is time for a change, we can not continue in this manner.

I am wondering what you would propose? Legislation? More laws? I don't believe so... The judges do not honor the existing laws and they would like nothing more than for us to get tied up with our legislators for another 2, 4, 8 or even another 40 years.

The judges will continue to legislate from the bench on a case by case, minute by minute basis, with TOTAL IMMUNITY for their crimes against our children. This is nothing less than child abuse and I do not know how you feel about child abuse but I consider it to be the most heinous crime known to human kind.

What should the punishment be for this crime against our children? More e-mails? More e-chatter?
Corruption

Sandwich, IL

#16 Jan 5, 2009
Too bad we don't have a Governor we can talk to about this. What about Madigan? Can we talk to her?
Jason

Park Forest, IL

#17 Jan 5, 2009
Madigan hasn't stepped up enough, that's for sure! She has that rivalry though with Blago, the mayor of Chicago and so many others. I think they'd fight about anything and maybe expose the truth just to make the others look bad. But we have to meet with them. If that can't be arranged we have to chase them down and make them hear us. Again and again and again! If they don't address the issues they will look ridiculous!
Jason

Park Forest, IL

#18 Jan 5, 2009
Time for a change: Taking action, right in their face! Peaceful protesting of course. Over and over and over. It just can't be ignored. I normally avoid forums too. Lol.
jen

Park Forest, IL

#19 Jan 6, 2009
My sister works 4 dcfs and shes rich from taking kids in illinois
Donald Tenn

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2009
PART 1

I am not afraid, I will talk with the Governor, the Department of Justice, the State's Attorney General, the FBI, anybody and everybody.
I have been dealing directly with the Illinois corruption you reference. My daughter Madison was abducted by her mother Shannon Phillips on May 25, 2006. Shannon took Madison from our home in Sacramento, California across 6 state lines to Bethany, Illinois.

Shannon committed perjury in family court which was funded with VAWA dollars primarily through DOVE in Illinois who partnered with WEAVE in California. False restraining orders is how these organizations receive a lot of the VAWA dollars. BTW, the Violence against women act or VAWA is an UNconstitutional act funded primarily to take action against men. It is a government program which is out of control and committing more abuse than it has ever stopped. Even though our own government statistics clearly state that women instigate more acts of violence than men. The feminists who live off of VAWA continue to literally paint false pictures of abuse in order to garner additional funding. VAWA MUST BE REPEALED it is an embarrassment and an abuse upon all of us.

Anyway, Shannon utilized these free programs and their dollars to abduct OUR daughter Madison. Yes, DOVE stated under oath that they gave Shannon thousands of dollars so that she could carry out this crime and act of abuse against our daughter, Madison.

These crimes were furthered when after 15 months of perjury and criminal activities by DOVE a judge in California ruled that yes, Shannon Phillips had been committing perjury in family court and no, it would no longer continue. Shannon was chastised by the California judge for illegally abducting Madison and committing perjury. Unfortunately instead of imprisoning Shannon as he would have done if she was a male, he drew up a court order allowing Madison to visit with her daddy. Something that this stay at home daddy had not had in 15 months, a visit with my daughter Madison.

Unfortunately when I arrived in Illinois I learned that DOVE was not done with their abusive ways. They have plenty of VAWA dollars and hate and family destruction is what they must do in order to garner more funding. That is just what they did. DOVE in a meeting in Judge Flannel's chamber's, under oath, committed perjury with the intent of committing Visitation Interference and Child Abuse against my daughter Madison. Yes, Child Abuse, Parental Alienation is child abuse and DOVE representatives are guilty of this most heinous crime.

After the under oath meeting in Judge Flannels's chambers he took it upon himself to offer Shannon Phillips legal advise as to how she may further commit the crimes of Visitation Interference and Parental Alienation.
Are you keeping track? That is a total of at least 3 persons, Shannon Phillips, Judge Flannel and DOVE representatives committing at least 2 crimes, Visitation Interference and Child Abuse through Parental Alienation.

But wait, I'm not done! This is the State of Illinois right? The State that the FBI recently stated is the most corrupt in the entire nation, with that said, there MUST be more and there is...

Continued to PART 2

Donald Tenn
Fathers-4-Justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 11 hr Winter Hill 305
News Birthright Citizenship for Children of Illegal ... Sat Hillfartedonanimals 4
News Windhorst wins over incumbent Phelps Finnie for... Nov 11 MicDrop 7
News Election Day 2018 is upon us: Months of campaig... Nov 8 Crying Clarence L... 4
Soros corrupt clintons obama worst president Nov 7 Kay 1
News 10 reasons you MUST vote in Tuesday's election Nov 6 He Named Me Black... 5
News Ted Nugent sings Illinois National Anthem today... (Jan '13) Nov 2 Turkey Gullet Palins 7