Joe Walsh is Right

Jul 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

From Beautiful Homer Glen, I agree with Joe Walsh when he tells Obama to stop lying.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
monkiest

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 15, 2011
 
Marko

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 29, 2011
 
Your right! Like Jesse Ventura says" you won't believe what you don't know".

You have to wonder how much of what we know is all B.S.
Baldarama

Newark, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 29, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JOE WALSH is a LOSER. He needs to pay his past due child support before he calls anyone out on anything!
He is a scumbag deadbeat.
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 29, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Any man who does not take care of his children should not be a representative for anyone. He should resign.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 30, 2011
 
I just heard Walsh interviewed on WLS. He has been divorced over 8 years. This charge was filed just over 8 month ago...(Hmmmmm? Right around the period he called someone a liar it seems. <My thinking not his statement.) At any rate, he claims the charges are 100% false and are purely politically initiated. He stated nothing has come from this and it's a surprise to have it in the press after 8 months....

This was his response pretty much on that subject. Who know's right? We can't trust the press, we can't trust politicians.... If he is lieing now, I say burn him! If he is not lieing, a few owe him an appology huh?
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 30, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
I just heard Walsh interviewed on WLS. He has been divorced over 8 years. This charge was filed just over 8 month ago...(Hmmmmm? Right around the period he called someone a liar it seems. <My thinking not his statement.) At any rate, he claims the charges are 100% false and are purely politically initiated. He stated nothing has come from this and it's a surprise to have it in the press after 8 months....
This was his response pretty much on that subject. Who know's right? We can't trust the press, we can't trust politicians.... If he is lieing now, I say burn him! If he is not lieing, a few owe him an appology huh?
So his wife filed false charges? He did not owe back child support? Of course he claims it is not true. So did Anthony Wiener.
Dirty Politics

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2011
 
The democratic demonizing public relation machine is digging dirt on dissenters!!!!!!
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2011
 
I really have no sound evidence one way or the other on Walsh. Dirty politics does sound likely, then again politicians that lie are pretty common too. All I say is the guy stated the charges are 100% false... We need to wait for the trial....
Old News

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 30, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
I really have no sound evidence one way or the other on Walsh. Dirty politics does sound likely, then again politicians that lie are pretty common too. All I say is the guy stated the charges are 100% false... We need to wait for the trial....
Hmmm,
Every time Fox News does a piece against Democrats you post it like it's your religion. But something bad about the Tea Party and it's "let's wait and see". Cmon you even said in one post that " the media lies". But 95% of what you post is from Fox News. So which side of the fence are you on? Or do you just like sitting on the middle?
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 30, 2011
 
Dirty Politics wrote:
The democratic demonizing public relation machine is digging dirt on dissenters!!!!!!
But the dirt is there to find.
Joe Walsh is a deadbeat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 1, 2011
 
What can you say about a man who does not support his children.
Old News

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 1, 2011
 
Joe Walsh is a deadbeat wrote:
What can you say about a man who does not support his children.
Shocker that the The Tea Party mouthpiece Neighbor hasn't come up with anything.
tea party values

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 5, 2011
 
As a member of the House of Representatives, Walsh currently makes $175,000 a year. The news of the child support claim first broke in the Chicago Sun-Times last week, which reported the story in the heat of the debt-ceiling debate. The paper got a hold of a court filing by Walsh's ex-wife, seeking $115,294 in back payments with interest.
In her filing, Laura Walsh claims that Joe only paid limited child support from November 2005 through March 2008, and stopped paying altogether at that point.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 6, 2011
 
I really don't have facts from "all" sides, but I read a bit on this today. So for what it's worth here... This guy went through a financial crash after his divorce, 2 of the three kids are in their 20's today and he has an angry ex-wife (I can relate there). After his divorce, he bought a condo and ended up losing it to foreclosure.(That tells me someting) Sounds like he paid what he could in child support and when he had nothing, he could not. He remaried what appears to be a wealthy woman in Winnetka. He was elected in November last year and the ex-wife decided it was time to strike at his now current salary (filing suit in December), to get the money he could not pay years ago. Being divorced myself and having had a vile ex-wife, I am skewed a bit here, I admit that. Still, politics is politics and his political opposition and opposition to the Tea Party do seem to be driving the news on this. If he lied I say burn him, but it sounds like there is a lot more to this story too. It goes to Cook County court in September....
Demonization

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 6, 2011
 
All of the facts will not be known in this private matter ! What will be known is the motivation to make this a public matter.

The democrats have a history of using anything against anybody that dissents against them. Even then when the FACTS are so blatantly against they demonize the fact provider. Which really makes them look stupid. Like joe biden.
another loser RepubliCON

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 8, 2012
 
Is he finally going to pay what he owes?

A lawyer for Republican Congressman Joe Walsh's ex-wife told a judge Tuesday that Walsh is trying to come to a settlement over a dispute about child support, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Walsh is running for re-election in the 8th Congressional District and will face the winner of the March 20 Democratic primary between Raja Krishnamoorthi and Tammy Duckworth.

Walsh had three children with his ex-wife Laura. She has alleged in court papaers that Walsh owes about $117,000 in child support, the Chicago Tribune reported. The newspaper reported that Laura Walsh's attorney asked a judge to continue the case to April 10 because the parties are working toward a settlement.

In October Walsh stated that he "did in fact pay his share of the education costs for all of his children to attend Catholic school; despite Laura Walsh's claim she incurred all of the costs."

Walsh was elected to represent the 8th Congressional District in November 2010 when he defeated incumbent Democrat Melissa Bean.

The 8th Congressional District was substantially changed in redistricting. A detailed, interactive map can be viewed on the Illinois State Board of Elections website.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 9, 2012
 
This is not about child support. This is about an angy vile ex-wife, Illinois support lawsand obligations under bankruptsy and unemployment.
Tea Party

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 9, 2012
 
Attack is all this is. The obamas can't handle the truth. The statuary quo is threatened so they attack.
wait a minute

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Neighbor wrote:
This is not about child support. This is about an angy vile ex-wife, Illinois support lawsand obligations under bankruptsy and unemployment.
This is about a man who does NOT support his children and because an election is near he has decided he might pay what he OWES. He is another Republican P@ick.
Go Joe

Michigan City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 9, 2012
 
Child support and vindictive woman just feeds the DOUBLE STANDARD for the left.

This is why Illinois Sucks! Lawmakers don't make laws anymore, one or two parry leaders make grey area requirements that pretend to be laws, but benefit politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Illinois Discussions

Search the Illinois Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 52 min the plain truth 1,833
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
ILLINOIS STYLE: New river museum opens in Grand... (Jun '08) 5 hr Mark 18
Psychologists Could Write Prescriptions 8 hr humanSpirit 8
GOP Senator Demands Criminal Background Checks ... 12 hr Memo From Turner 9
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 15 hr HUmy 7,563
Illinois lottery scam? (Feb '10) Sat Jean 129
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••