Illinois Democrats leave primary open...

Illinois Democrats leave primary open for Jackson's House seat

There are 27 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 16, 2012, titled Illinois Democrats leave primary open for Jackson's House seat. In it, Reuters reports that:

Democratic ward bosses from Chicago and its suburbs failed on Saturday to endorse a candidate to succeed former U.S. Representative Jesse Jackson Jr., creating an open primary in February for the vacant Illinois congressional seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23 Dec 17, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Watergate never killed anybody like Benghazi did.
Nixon ordered the Watergate coverup, Mr. Obama had NOTHING to do with the attack in Libya. Nor was there a "coverup" there, contrary to the lies and propaganda of extremists like yourself.

Since: Oct 08

#24 Dec 17, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nixon ordered the Watergate coverup, Mr. Obama had NOTHING to do with the attack in Libya. Nor was there a "coverup" there, contrary to the lies and propaganda of extremists like yourself.
the head hog at the trough is where the buck stops or in obuttwipes case the slop pail.

Location hidden

#25 Dec 18, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your head out of your behind? Barack Hussein Obama had the last word on the attacks, and sent Rice out with the lies.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#26 Dec 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Pull your head out of your behind? Barack Hussein Obama had the last word on the attacks, and sent Rice out with the lies.
I agree and I want Obama, Hilary, Rice, the head of the CIA and FBI put under OATH to testify as to the actions that happened and when they knew what happened and why there was no support for our Americans. I know they are to have a hearing but Hilary won't be there and if it is not taken under oath there will be no charges brought against their actions. Hilary should have to testify at a later date - I am sure she could find another illness to keep her from having to testify. OBAMA LIED AND 4 AMERICANS DIED
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#27 Dec 18, 2012
Where's that phony, lying, hag Hillary?
Bluntforce

Cleveland, OH

#28 Dec 18, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Where's that phony, lying, hag Hillary?
I hear she got a concussion when she passed out and fell off of her girlfriend. She was "ridin' dirty" just like Slick Willie taught her to!

Location hidden

#29 Dec 18, 2012
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>I hear she got a concussion when she passed out and fell off of her girlfriend. She was "ridin' dirty" just like Slick Willie taught her to!
"What's good for the goose, is good for the gander too".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illinois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Sep 21 Jorge 195
News The 'Spiritual Battle' Over the Dakota Access P... Sep 20 the Stand 1
News Easy resolution unlikely for contentious Dakota... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Liberals, Labor Unions Come To Blows Over Dakot... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News Native American Student Union joins efforts opp... Sep 19 the Stand 1
News North Dakota governor hopes for quick pipeline ... Sep 18 the Stand 1
News The 'spiritual battle' over the Dakota Access p... Sep 18 they go 4 them th... 1
More from around the web